Chapter twenty six

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shortly after that, the door flung opened. Minhye slipped the curtains and covered the whole sliding doors.

“We’re back!” The two girls chimed loudly.

She made her way to them with a perfectly fine face, like nothing really happened when they’re gone.

“What do you get for me?” She asked, eyeing the bunch plastic bags that already placed on a coffee table.

“Roast meat with black pepper sauce” Ara spoke while headed to the kitchen area. “I know you’d love it”

“But, that’s took hours to line up, though” Jiyeon said, crossing her arms on her chest.

“Yeah, the service was ! You better thank us” Ara added with a plate in her grip.

Minhye grinned as she rummaged the food they bought “There’s two set?”

Ara stood dumbfounded and began scratching her neck “The other one is mine LOL”

“Psh. You’re carnivore too” She exclaimed while took her towel. She began to walk across the room and entered the washroom.

“Whatever,” Ara sat on a couch besides Jiyeon “And right, why’d she looks sweaty?”

 “Geez, she must be all party by herself when we’re gone” Jiyeon said, let out a chuckle.

 

--

 

Jongin’s pov

I stepped down to the balcony from a rail that was hanged along the wall. Phew, that’s was the craziest thing I ever done in my life. Indeed, it needed some skills or else I’ll claim as a boy who committing suicide on his end of senior year.  At the same time, it feels great after I got her answer. Yes, I asked her to be my girlfriend back. She says she’ll think about it at first but I’m not allowed her to. So, she said yes and I mentally cheered. Happy? Of course, I am.

I slowly slide opened the door and peered my head inside. I sighed in relief; Sehun was still in his deep slumber while Chanyeol was gone before I went to Minhye’s room, probably having his dinner.

I got my feet inside the room quickly and closed the door. I grew bored after watching TV and decided to take a bath.

 

After done showering, I got out from the washroom with towel hang on my waist. Sehun was sitting on the couch with remote on his hand but the TV was dead.  I narrowed my eyes to him while walking across the living room.

“Are you awake?” I asked.

“Yep” He replied.

“Are you fully awake?” I asked while fished out my shirts and pants out of my bag.

“Yep”

I nodded my head and wore my cloths. The room was silent and I walked toward the kitchen area. I felt my throat dry as I gulped a glass of water.

“Yah, switch on the TV. Why are you staring the black screen?” I said.

“Do you really love her?” He asked out of the blue.

I looked up to him while putting down the glass on the cabin. He was still in motionless state. I knitted my brows and walked to the couch. He held his head up and collide his eyes with mine.

“What’d you mean?” I asked, my voice turned to stern.

He inhales, “I mean Park Minhye”

“Of course, I do. She’s my girlfriend after all” I snapped eagerly.

“Ex-girlfriend” He dropped his gaze and smirked.

“Nah, you’re wrong. She’s my girlfriend again”

His smirked dropped from his face and looked up to me again.

“Look, Sehun. Don’t tell me you have desire to be her boyfriend after me?” I quizzed.

He stretched behind his neck in discomfort. “Well, actually..”

I chuckled sarcastically at his hesitation and I stopped. I went down before grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

“Do you want to die?” I sco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter