Chapter fourteen

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's pov

"How about you guys continue this dating things?" Chanyeol said, which was totally pointless. All of them sighed in dissapointment. Indeed, Chanyeol were hopeless, but he was still ranked highest in our school, academically. Nerd. A handsome nerd.

"You don't have to say it, out loud buddy. Of course Minhye will always be my girlfriend, right bae?" Jongin examined Minhye's face.

Minhye shrugged, uninterested, ".. maybe"

Jongin gazed sharply at her as he placed his hand around her neck, pulled her closer "What's with you? Behave like we are an item rightly please" he demanded but still soft in her ear, making people who were watching them squeals at their 'sweetness'. Minhye shoved him away but not too obvious.

"Kai oppaaa~~ I'm jealous" a girl pouted and whined from a table beside them. Her other friends nodded agree and stomped their foots under the table. Jongin crossed her legs and flashed them his boyish smile. They squealed harder while clasped their hand in astonishment, their eyes glinted brightly. Minhye rolled her eyes, she grabbed Jongin's chin with her hand, shifted his eyes from the girls to hers back. Jongin smirked in victory.

"You did well" Jongin said with his remain smirk.

"I know."

 

--

 

Minhye's pov

Lunch ended, back to class.

I don't have any idea about what I'm doing at the cafeteria, pass minutes ago. It was just I felt annoyed. About how his fangirls genuinely like him. And how he response to his fangirl. I think I'm going to puke. Mr. Henry entered the class and stood infront of class. We greeted him good morning as we sat at our place. Well, not for Jongin, he sat beside me. Again. I don't know whether to feel happy because I'm quite sure with him by my side was safe enough for my self-secure or feel mad because him, a jerk that I used to hate were sitting beside me. Huft, just bear with it Minhye. I thought. He laid his head on the table, staring at me. I looked away to Mr. Henry, purposely ignore Jongin. Mr. Henry walked to our seat and folded his arms, leaned his body to a table beside Jongin. All our classmates' attention were on us and Mr. Henry. I patted Jongin's back as he frowned.

"What?" he asked.

"Wake up, idiot" I whispered and smiled sheepishly to Mr.Henry.

"Look what we got in our class today dear students," Mr. Henry announced. Jongin eyes rounded and he rose from his seat.

"I'm sorry, sir" Jongin lowered his head earning a hum by Mr. Henry.

"Why you sit with Minhye, Kai?" Mr. Henry gazed out to a seat beside Sehun. "Your seat is totally fine right there" he added.

"I-I uh..." Jongin stuttered and looked down to me, begged for my help. I smirked.

"I help him with study sir" I snapped, "so that's why he sit here"

"In fact, she is dating Kai" a stranger voice interrupted, a very brave voice. My eyes widened to a girl which is I don't know her but surely she is one of Jongin's fangirl. 

"Ahhhhh, young love. Tell me earlier so I would know" Mr. Henry chortled and patted Jongin's shoulder. "Good luck." Jongin's cheeks were a bit redden by Mr. Henry's last sentence. Mr. Henry moved to front, 

"But, guys. Remember your midterms is just around the corner. So, make sure you study hard!" he hold a fist as all of us nodded.

"YEEEES" our voice echoed through the class.

"Good!" Mr. Henry said proudly since our class n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter