Better With You

The Silent Patient

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for all the comments on the last update  :))

Here's another update for you!!

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"Yes Soo, I want you to stay with me too. Does that mean you're talking to me now?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes I'm talking to you now. I actually think you were enjoying me not talking to you weren't you?" Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Why because you talk too much?" Jessi grinned.

 

"I don't talk too much but I know that you think I do. At least I didn't get the kitten thrown at me." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica then went to grab the toy kitten.

 

"Ice cream don't do it. Do not throw that at me. Or else."

 

"Or else what?" Jessica grinned.

 

"Or else ......... um I can't say because Yoona's still here." Sooyoung smiled at Jessi and then at Yoona.

 

"I don't want to know what your or else is Soo. It's sounds like something I shouldn't be hearing anyway." Yoona smiled.

 

"I'm just going to grab my sleeping bag and head over to the other tent with Seo. I'll bring your pillow and sleeping bag back for you Soo."

 

"Are you sure? I can get it." said Sooyoung.

 

"No it's okay, I'll do it." Yoona said as she left the tent.

 

"I want to know what your or else is?"

 

"Oh do you now?" Sooyoung smiled cheekily.

 

"Yes I do." Jessica grinned as she threw the kitten at Sooyoung.

 

"Okay then you asked for it so don't complain with what I'm about to do." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I have a feeling I'm going to really like what you're about to do to me." Jessica said cheekily.

 

"I think you'll only half like it." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"Why?"

 

"Feel my hands." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica then felt Sooyoung's hands.

 

"They're freezing cold." Jessica commented.

 

"Yes they are and you know what I'm going to do with my freezing cold hands." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I can think of many things I might enjoy with your freezing cold hands." Jessica smiled.

 

"Well before you let your imagination run to wild." Sooyoung placed her freezing cold hand up Jessica's pyjama shirt and onto her left .

 

"Oh my god Soo, your hand is so cold." Jessica complained.

 

Sooyoung began to fondle Jessica's before meeting her lips for a long kiss. Sooyoung pulled out of the kiss when she noticed Yoona enter the tent.

 

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything but I'm pretty sure I just did." Yoona smiled before handing Sooyoung her sleeping bag and pillow and travel bag.

 

"We were just talking Yoong. We have a lot to catch up on after not talking for nearly two days." said Sooyoung.

 

"Really just talking hey? I don't recall you ever talking to me like that before, you know with your lips fully planted on my lips and your hand up my shirt doing whatever it was doing Soo." Yoona giggled.

 

"Right where's that kitten." Sooyoung said before reaching to grab the kitten and then threatening to throw it at Yoona.

 

"There's no need to include me in your kitten throwing games." Yoona smiled.

 

Sooyoung then threw the kitten at her and then stood up and grabbed her pillow out of Yoona's hand and started hitting her with it.

 

Jessica let out a laugh before grabbing her pillow to join Sooyoung hitting Yoona.

 

Yoona was laughing so much she fell to her knees in the tent and kept laughing.

 

"Okay enough you two. It seems you were just talking and not actually totally making out with each other with Soo's hand wandering inside your shirt Jessi." Yoona giggled again.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica began hitting her with their pillows again. After a while Yoona put her hands up high in the air.

 

"Okay, okay I surrender." Yoona smiled.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica both laughed.

 

"Are you sure you don't want us to hit you with the pillows again?" Sooyoung asked with a huge smile.

 

"No I'm fine thanks but it's good that you two want to make out and stuff but Jessi don't forget to tell Soo about what's happened the last two nights in hospital and don't forget to tell her about that other news too."

 

"Then when you're finished talking you can get back to making out because I should be asleep by then and I don't want to be hearing any um you know strange noises coming from this tent." Yoona smiled cheekily.

 

Sooyoung hit her a few more times with her pillow.

 

"Thanks for bringing my things Yoong but unless you want to get hit with the pillow again you better not talk anymore." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I'm going back to my tent now. I hope you guys sleep well in between your make out sessions." Yoona said and then she started running to her tent but Sooyoung ran after her.

 

Sooyoung caught up to her and hit Yoona one last time with the pillow while laughing.

 

"Okay Soo I'm going to sleep now so stop hitting me with your pillow." she smiled.

 

They said goodnight to each other and headed to their tents.

 

"Jessi what's all this news you need to fill me in on?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Come lie down next to me and I'll tell you."

 

Sooyoung lay down next to her then looked at Jessica.

 

"First of all, do you forgive me for what I did to you the other day?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yes I forgive you. It took me a while to see that you only did it because you were worried about me not being your nurse anymore."

 

"Well it shows how much I didn't think about my actions because you ended up not being my nurse anyway." said Jessica.

 

"Would you like me to be your nurse again? Or is Yoona a better nurse for you than me?"

 

"There's only one nurse for me even though she talks too much. She's the best nurse I've ever had." Jessica smiled before kissing Sooyoung.

 

"Good answer." Sooyoung smiled. "Yoona said you had some other things to talk to me about."

 

"Um yes I do. So Miss Lim and I went to see Mr. Jeong yesterday afternoon and this time I wrote my answers out for him and he was really impressed and I did it for you Soo. I'm so sorry I embarrassed you the other day but I made sure I did the right thing after I realized how much I upset you."

 

"You did that for me?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yes, I love you and I never intentionally set out to humiliate you. I let you down and you were so disappointed in me and so I went and saw Miss Lim to see if she could organize another meeting with him."

 

Sooyoung placed a gentle kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

"Why didn't you tell me you did that?"

 

"I wanted to but Yoona told me that you didn't want to talk to me."

 

"Oh yeah sorry about that. I guess it's a bit hard to tell me when I said I didn't want to talk to you." said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung Jessi's face.

 

"I love you Ice cream, thanks for going to see Mr. Jeong." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Also Yoona wants me to tell you about the nightmares I've been having the last two nights." 

 

"What about your nightmares?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Thursday night I had 13 and last night I had 16 nightmares during the night."

 

Sooyoung just looked at Jessica in shock.

 

"Why are you having so many all of a sudden?" Sooyoung asked with concern.

 

"Honestly...... it's because of you."

 

"Because of me? Is it because I told you I wasn't going to be your nurse anymore?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes and no. I think it's because you and I are getting pretty serious. My feelings for you are so strong and I guess I know deep down that I can't keep what happened in my life from you for much longer."

 

"So now the memories that I tried to forget about are back and I keep having this same nightmare over and over again. Except when I'm sleeping with you I don't have it so much."

 

"When I have this nightmare it feels like I'm right back there in that moment again.......(sob)...... right back there experiencing the worst night of my life again ......(sob)........." Jessica said while crying.

 

Sooyoung pulled her in for a tight hug.

 

"I want to help you Jessi but I don't know how I can. Don't you think the only way I can possibly help you through this is to know exactly what's causing these nightmares for you." Sooyoung said feeling helpless.

 

"Yes.......... I think you're right. I mean the last step in my recovery is these nightmares. You got me talking and walking in public again and you  are the reason I've let myself find love again." she said as she Sooyoung's face.

 

"So there's only my nightmares left to conquer and then I can be kind of a normal person again. Living out in the real world with my beautiful girlfriend instead of being stuck in a hospital not making the most of my life."

 

"I know I need to tell you so we can move forward as a couple and so I can start taking some positive steps forward for myself. But could you just wait a little bit longer? I will tell you soon Soo I promise." said Jessica.

 

"I'll wait until you feel you're ready to tell me even though I feel like I can't be there for you one hundred percent as your girlfriend without knowing."

 

"I know, I understand you feeling that way but please just wait a little bit longer." Jessica Sooyoung's face again.

 

"Okay, well since you haven't had much sleep the last two nights you better get some now." Sooyoung smiled as she kissed Jessica.

 

"Can you cuddle me while we're sleeping please Soo."

 

"I would love to cuddle you my cute little Ice cream."

 

Jessica smiled at her.

 

 

 

The next morning - Sunday

 

 

 

Sooyoung woke up before Jessica. Look at my beautiful girlfriend sleeping so peacefully, thought Sooyoung. Jessi didn't have anymore nightmares after we went to sleep. Maybe she does feel more secure when I'm sleeping with her.

 

She then grabbed the toy kitten and brushed it across Jessica's face. This stirred her a little bit so Sooyoung did it again. This time she woke Jessica up.

 

 "Soo, didn't you want me to sleep in?" Jessica asked.

 

"It's already after ten so you've already slept in." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Is it really that late?"

 

"Uh huh, you slept well didn't you. No more nightmares, I'm going to take the credit for you not having anymore nightmares last night." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"See I told you we have to tell Miss Lim that you need to sleep with me every night." Jessica grinned.

 

Sooyoung stood up and offered her hand to Jessica.

 

"Come on Ice cream let's go get some food because I'm starving."

 

She grabbed hold of Sooyoung's hand and stood up. She then hugged Sooyoung tightly.

 

"I don't know if you realize just how much you mean to me. I love you Soo." she then held Soo even tighter.

 

Sooyoung pulled out of the hug and gave Jessi a kiss.

 

"I love you more."

 

"I love you morer." Jessica grinned.

 

"Well I love you morest."

 

"Well then I love you mostest." Jessica smiled.

 

"Hmmm is that even a word? Anyway come on I love you mostest because your girlfriend is really hungry." Sooyoung smiled.

 

They headed over to the logs where the other girls were sitting. 

 

"Morning you two sleepy heads. We all got up about two hours ago." Fany smiled.

 

"Well we had important things to do, like sleep." smiled Sooyoung.

 

"I bet that's not all you did." Yoona grinned.

 

"Hey that's enough out of you." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"You need to have something quick for breakfast because we're about to go fishing." said Bora.

 

"Hahaha Fany's going fishing." Sooyoung laughed.

 

"You're not funny Soo."

 

"If I catch a fish. I promise I'll let you have it's eyes." Sooyoung joked.

 

"I've got a bottle of water in my hand Soo. Would you like me to pour it over your head?" said Tiffany who had a big dislike for fish eyes.

 

Sooyoung just grinned at her. Sooyoung and Jessica quickly had breakfast then walked 500 metres to the camp showers and had a quick shower.

 

"I hope you weren't peeking at me while I had my shower." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well you said that you're ready to take it to the next level so shouldn't I be allowed to see you ." Jessica grinned.

 

Sooyoung shot a look at her.

 

"I'm joking Soo, I didn't peek at you in the shower." Jessica smiled.

 

They walked hand in hand back to their camp site to meet the others. They grabbed what they needed to go fishing and headed off towards the river. Sooyoung and Jessica sat down next to each other at the fishing spot.

 

"Soo, Jessi come over here and start fishing." smiled Bora.

 

"We will soon." said Sooyoung.

 

"Are we really going to fish?" Jessica asked.

 

"Maybe but you smell so good after your shower I thought we could kiss for a bit first." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"And she's back, my kissing monster is back again." Jessica grinned.

 

"Did you miss your kissing monster?"

 

"Uh huh, I really missed my kissing monster." Jessica said as she met Sooyoung's lips for a very long kiss.

 

"Get a room you two, actually I should say get a tent you two." Fany grinned.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica stopped kissing and looked at her.

 

"You're scaring the fish away because they saw you kissing." Fany smiled.

 

"You hate the fish so you should want us to kiss more so we do scare them away." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Fany, just make sure that kissing is all they're doing back there." Yoona smiled.

 

"I heard that Yoong and you're so lucky that we don't have our pillows with us right now." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Yoona laughed.

 

Sooyoung then faced Jessica.

 

"Hey Jessi, I was thinking about telling my family about us. I mean I know they might be angry at me at first for dating a patient but it's my family and I'm really close with them and I feel like they should really know abou................" Sooyoung stopped talking because Jessica had turned away from her.

 

Sooyoung then cupped Jessica's face and gently pulled it back towards hers. Jessica had tears running down her face.............