Happy Together

The Silent Patient

 

 

 

 

Here's the next chapter for you  :))

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I hate you!! ........ I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed out as she grabbed hold of Sooyoung and began shaking her.

 

"Jessi it's me. It's Sooyoung. Jessi, It's me Soo." she called out.

 

Jessica stopped shaking her immediately and looked at Sooyoung, she then got out of the bed.

 

"Oh my god, I was hurting you Soo." Jessica said in shock.

 

Sooyoung's bedroom door flung open.

 

"Is everything okay?" Fany asked as she switched the bedroom light on.

 

"No, I need to get back to the hospital now." Jessica said with panic.

 

"I'm here with you Jessi, you don't need to go back to the hospital." said Sooyoung.

 

"I hurt you, I didn't even know I was doing it Soo......(sob)..... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you......(sob)......... but I did."

 

"You didn't hurt me, I  promise." Sooyoung said as she got out of bed to approach Jessica.

 

"Stay away from me. I might hurt you again." 

 

"Soo did she hurt you?" asked Fany.

 

"No she didn't."

 

"Jessi why do you think you hurt Soo?" Fany asked.

 

"I just woke up from my nightmare and I was shaking Soo." Jessica said with concern.

 

"Soo is that true?" asked Fany.

 

"She was shaking me gently but I know why she was doing it. I'm fine Fany, I swear it didn't hurt me. Jessi you didn't hurt me okay. This wasn't your fault. It was my fault."

 

"How can me shaking you be your fault Soo. Stop trying to protect me when I was being violent towards you." Jessica said.

 

"Fany can you please leave us alone to talk now." said Sooyoung.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes I'm sure and thanks for checking on us but everything's okay."

 

"Okay well if you're sure, goodnight." said Fany.

 

Sooyoung then looked towards Jessica.

 

"Please Jessi, just let me hug you right now."

 

"But Soo....."

 

"Do you think if you were that violent towards me that I would be asking if I can hug you right now. I swear you didn't hurt me okay."

 

Jessica broke down with tears. Sooyoung moved towards her and hugged her tightly.

 

"I'm not getting better am I. I'm getting worse arn't I Soo." she said with tears still falling.

 

"Don't you think you're getting better? I think you're getting better, I really do."

 

"How can you think that after what I just did to you?" asked Jessica.

 

"Come sit on the bed with me and I'll tell you why you were shaking me." Sooyoung said as she grabbed hold of Jessi's hand and sat on her bed.

 

Sooyoung then explained the nightmare to Jessica. She told her that she played along with it and acted as if she was Minyoung.

 

"So you only shook me because you thought I was her. I'm sorry I shouldn't of pretended to be Minyoung. I'm so sorry Jessi. Can you forgive me."

 

Jessica then wrapped her arms around Sooyoung.

 

"I know you only did it because you want to know more about me. One day Soo, I promise one day I will tell you everything."

 

"Jessi you are getting better you know. Last time you slept over you only had one nightmare and you've only had one so far tonight. When you're in the hospital you have at least five a night."

 

"Well it must be because I'm sleeping with you." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung smiled back at her. "So you think if you slept with me more that you would have less nightmares?" 

 

"Well it sure looks that way. But I'm thinking you might not want me to sleep with you ever again after I just shook you."

 

"Well that was my fault and next time I won't pretend to be your ex girlfriend." Sooyoung Jessi's face and kissed her softly.

 

"Come on let's get back to sleep, okay." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay." Jessi smiled.

 

They laid down in the bed and Sooyoung put her arm around Jessica.

 

"I love you, goodnight Ice cream."

 

"Night, I love you too."

 

After they both drifted off to sleep they managed to both sleep in until after ten in the morning.

 

Jessica woke up first she then blew on Sooyoung's face just like she'd seen Fany do last night.

 

Sooyoung woke up looking at Jessica.

 

"Did you just wake me up on purpose?"

 

"Maybe." she smiled before kissing Sooyoung.

 

"So you only had one nightmare last night."

 

"Yes, see it must be because I'm sleeping with you." Jessica smiled at Sooyoung.

 

Jessica went into the bathroom to get changed while Sooyoung got dressed in her room.

 

Sooyoung headed to the kitchen once she was dressed. She saw a note from Fany on the bench.

 

Hi Soo,

We've gone shopping to buy all the food for the BBQ tonight.

I opened your door to check on you before I left and you 

were both fast asleep. I guess you two sorted everything 

out after Jessi's nightmare. We'll be back after lunch some time.

love Fany xx

 

Jessica then walked into the kitchen. Sooyoung pulled Jessica in close for a warm hug.

 

"So did you want to go see a movie today? You wouldn't have your wheelchair so we could sit in a couple seat." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Yes, I want to go but Saturday's are so busy at the movies. What if someone see's us?"

 

"I'll drive to the movies on the other side of the city. We'd have to be unlucky for someone to know us over there. As long as you don't mind being in my car for the 30 minute drive."

 

"I don't mind Soo but pick a movie you're not really interested in because we won't be watching much of the movie." Jessica smiled cheekily.

 

"And what will we be doing." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"This." Jessica said as she met Sooyoung's lips for a long romantic kiss.

 

"Well let's get going then." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Soo texted Fany to let her know that they wouldn't be home until later in the afternoon.

 

They took off in the car to the movies. Sooyoung once again reassuring Jessi that she would drive safely.

 

Once they picked the movie, Jessica insisted on paying. She came back with 12 movie tickets.

 

"Why did you buy so many tickets Jessi?"

 

"I bought tickets for us in the back row at the very end. I also bought the tickets around us so you wouldn't feel embarrassed while we're kissing during the movie."

 

Sooyoung laughed.

 

"Wow, I never thought of doing that before. I hope your girlfriend actually wants to kiss you or that would be awkward buying all those tickets." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well she better kiss me or she'll be in big trouble."

 

"I don't think your girlfriend is scared of you because you don't have a toy kitten or a pillow to hit her with." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"But when we get home I can hit you with the toy kitten or pillows then." said Jessica smiling.

 

"Are we really not going to watch the movie? You know we could of just stayed at home and kissed."

 

"You obviously have never kissed in the movies before." said Jessica.

 

"I kissed you last time."

 

"That was a quick peck. I mean really kissed. You know like what we were doing last night at the dock's." Jesscia smiled.

 

"Wow, really like that well how about we go inside then." Sooyoung smiled.

 

They both ate their ice creams and when the lights went out Jessica made her move on Sooyoung. She lifted up the armrest and moved closer to Sooyoung.

 

Jessica began to make out with Soo during the movie. After a while she whispered in Sooyoung's ear.

 

"Are you having fun?"

 

"So much fun." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Would you like to take the fun up a notch?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yes I would."

 

Jessica then reached her hands up the back of Sooyoung's shirt and undid her bra. Shen then placed her hand on Sooyoung's .

 

"Are we allowed to do this." Sooyoung whispered.

 

"It's okay Soo, nobody can see us."

 

Sooyoung then undid Jessica's bra. This time she had no trouble she undid it with her first attempt. She started to fondle Jessi's s.

 

Their lips met for a very long french kiss. After a long time spent kissing ............. Sooyoung then whispered to Jessica.

 

"No more kissing for a while okay."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I can't stop thinking about other things." said Sooyoung.

 

"What do you mean by other things?"

 

"Like other things that I'm not suppose to be ready for yet." Sooyoung said.

 

"You want to do it with me, don't you?" Jessica grinned.

 

"No." Sooyoung smiled then faced the front.

 

"You do so, I can tell." Jessi smiled.

 

Sooyoung didn't say anything and kept facing the front.

 

"Look at you. you want it so badly right now, don't you." Jessica said smiling.

 

Sooyoung let out a giggle.

 

"Don't worry Soo because I would never do it in the movies with you for our first time."

 

"Good, so where would we do it for our first time?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Hmmm I don't know but it would have to be somewhere incredibly romantic because our first time has to be really special."

 

"So it's not just about the for you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No, I love you Soo and I want it to be perfect for you."

 

Sooyoung then placed a tender kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

They held hands for the rest of the movie.

 

"Oh my god, the lights are back on how do I put my bra back on now?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica grinned at her. "Let's just put our bra's in our bag and then do the zip up on your jacket. Nobody will know we don't have bra's on."

 

"They won't notice for me but they will notice for you because yours are really um........ big....." Sooyoung giggled.

 

"My s arn't that big Soo." Jessi smiled.

 

"Oh they're pretty big Jessi." Sooyong grinned. "In fact if you don't wear a bra while we walk to the car you might knock yourself out with them"  Sooyoung laughed.

 

Jessica grinned. "You're not funny Soo and just for saying that, I'm going to have to attack you with a pillow when we get home." 

 

They both smiled before walking to the car.

 

"Wow, I'm surprised you made it to the car and you're still conscious. You didn't get knocked out." Soo smiled.

 

"Hey you, your face is so going to be getting to know those pillows really well when we get home."

 

They laughed before heading home in the car. They made sure to put their bra's back on before heading upstairs to see Fany and Bora.

 

"Hi, so how was the movie?" asked Fany.

 

"It was amazing." Sooyoung smiled. She then nudged Jessica.

 

"Maybe we can go see it tomorrow." Fany said to Bora.

 

"So what can Jessi and I help you with for the BBQ?"

 

"If you guys made the salad, that would be great." said Fany.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica prepared the salad. Sooyoung did most of it while Jessi watched.

 

"I get the feeling you don't really like to cook." Sooyoung said.

 

"You'd be right." Jessica smiled.

 

Once they finished they headed to Sooyoung's room.

 

Jessica shut the door then grabbed a pillow off the bed.

 

"Don't you dare hit me with that Jessi. I didn't make fun of you earlier it was actually a compliment." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"So by saying that my s were big enough to knock me out was actually a compliment?"

 

Sooyoung giggled.

 

"You can't even keep a straight face without laughing." Jessica smiled as she hit Sooyoung with the pillow.

 

"Fine well I'm going to hit you now for making me walk out of the movies without my bra on." Sooyoung grabbed her other pillow and hit Jessica on the .

 

"You seriously love my don't you." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung laughed and hit her again. They both started swinging at the same time until they both had to stop because they were laughing so much.

 

Sooyoung's phone then beeped with a text message. She picked up her phone to check, it was a message from Yoona.

 

"That was Yoona saying they're about to leave. I really don't know how you get by without a phone." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well if my phone was with me when I collapsed on the street before they hospitalized me, I wouldn't of got to meet you."

 

"Why?"

 

"They would of checked my phone and known who I was straight away. I really wasn't well that day because I even forgot my purse so I had no I.D on me so that's why nobody knew who I was."

 

"But it still doesn't explain why none of your family or friends came looking for you." said Sooyoung.

 

"Well there's a reason for that too but I don't want to talk about it yet."

 

"I know, I know." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

"Soo I know how much you want to know but.......... one thing I can tell you is I don't have some kind of sordid dark past if that's what you're worried about."

 

"But it's a painful past, right?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica let out a sigh. "Yes Soo, a very painful past."

 

Sooyoung pulled Jessica in for a tight hug. After they hugged for a couple of minutes....

 

"Let's go wait for Yoona and Seohyun to arrive." Sooyoung said.

 

Sooyoung had a great night with her girlfriend and her friends. Bora cooked up a delicious BBQ dinner and they played board games for most of the night before they enjoyed cheesecake for dessert.

 

Sooyoung could see Jessica was really tired.

 

"You're the one that's tired tonight. Do you want to go to bed?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No that would be kind of rude if I went to bed while everyone's still here."

 

"It's only Yoona and Seo and they won't be offended."

 

"I am tired but........"

 

"Okay, Yoong, Fany, Seo and Bora, would you guys be offended if Jessi went to bed right now because she's really tired?" Sooyoung asked.

 

All of them told her it was fine if she went to bed.

 

"See, now go to bed." Sooyoung smiled as she kissed Jessica sweetly.

 

"Okay, is it alright if I have a shower first?"

 

"Of course." Soo smiled.

 

Jessica said Goodnight to everyone as she headed to the shower.

 

"Shall we tell her?" Yoona asked the others.

 

"Tell me what?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"While you and Jessi were cleaning up in the kitchen earlier we were discussing how happy you are now that you're dating Jessi." Yoona smiled.

 

"She makes you so happy Soo." Seohyun said.

 

"Except for when she has her nightmares." said Fany.

 

"It breaks my heart when she has a nightmare. I just wish I knew what was causing them." said Sooyoung.

 

"But Soo, Yoona said that she's been having heaps every night that she's in hospital but the two nights that Jessi stayed here she only had one a night." said Fany.

 

"Jessi thinks it's because she's sleeping with me but I don't know."

 

"She probably feels safer when you sleep with her." Seohyun said.

 

"Maybe I guess." said Sooyoung.

 

"So I heard Miss Lim wants you to have the whole day off on Monday to attend Mr. Lee's funeral." said Yoona.

 

"Yes she does. She thinks I won't be in the right frame of mind to come back to work afterwards and she's probably right. I mean Jessi has been so good at trying to distract me from thinking about him but she won't be with me at the funeral and well you guys have to work so I know it's going to be a sad day."

 

"Don't forget that Seungyeon and Choa will be at the funeral as well." Seohyun said.

 

"Yeah I guess I'll just sit with them."

 

Sooyoung heard Jessica come out of the shower.

 

"If you don't mind I might go have my shower now and head to bed as well because I don't want to leave Jessi alone in bed for too long in case she has a nightmare."

 

"I still can't get over how loud she is when she screams out." said Fany.

 

"I know it gave me a huge fright last night." Bora said.

 

"It gave me a heart attack too. I hope for her sake that eventually the nightmares stop. It must be so hard for her to relive what ever this memory is, over and over again." said Sooyoung. "Anyway I better go see Jessi, Goodnight you guys." Sooyoung waved goodbye.

 

They all said goodnight to Soo as she headed to her bedroom.

 

When Soo walked in to see Jessica she was already fast asleep. I knew you were really tired Ice cream, thought Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung took off to have her shower. About ten minutes later when Sooyoung was getting dressed in the bathroom

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica called out with a deafening scream.

 

All of them ran to Sooyoung's bedroom, while Sooyoung was trying to finish getting dressed as fast as she could.

 

Yoona approached Jessica and tried to comfort her.

 

"Mummy!! Daddy!! Krystal!!! .......... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" she screamed out again...........