Please Touch Me

The Silent Patient

 

 

 

 

Thank you for all the comments on the last update  :))

Big thanks to the new subscribers  :)

Here's the latest chapter for you all ............

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

I'm going to call Ice cream's night time nurse and see if she'll meet me for lunch today. Maybe she can give me a bit more detail about what's happening with her at night time and maybe she can tell me exactly what Jessi's screaming out when she wakes up. I wonder if she's screamed out this Minyoung's name before, thought Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung then called Seungyeon, Jessica's night time nurse and organized to meet her for lunch at the 'Noddle Box'.

 

She then started to do her rounds with her patient's.

 

Just after ten, Jessica signed herself back into the hospital. Miss Lim had told reception to send Ice cream in to see her once she got back.

 

She wheeled herself into Miss Lim's office.

 

"Well hello there, how was your night away from here?"

 

She wrote on a notebook : Really good.

 

"So would you like to have time away from here more often?" asked Miss Lim.

 

She wrote : Yes I would.

 

"But you're not thinking of discharging yourself are you? Because I really wouldn't want to see you leaving here unless you were talking and walking and also I was hoping to see an end to those nightmares you've been having."

 

She wrote : No I'm not planning on discharging myself yet.

 

"Good, did you miss anyone while you were away from here?"

 

Jessica wrote : Yes I missed Nurse Sooyoung. Could I please have more outings with her and her friends?

 

"I thought you might miss her. You two seem to have struck up a close friendship. And if it's okay with Sooyoung then of course you can have some more outings with her." said Miss Lim.

 

She wrote : Thank you. 

 

"Okay well I'll let you get back to your room now. I'm sure Sooyoung will come visit your room soon. You might want to press your button to let her know that you've returned. See you later Ice cream."

 

Jessica waved goodbye and headed back to her room. She wasn't going to let Sooyoung know she was back just yet she had something she wanted to do first.

 

She locked her room while she turned the taps on to fill her bathtub. She then added some bubble bath to the water. She had a plan to help Sooyoung with her shyness but she needed to have lots of bubbles in the bath to help with this.

 

When Jessica was happy with the water level in the bath she turned the taps off. She then placed her towel on the furthest rack in the bathroom. She walked back to unlock the door and then headed back to the bathroom.

 

She left the bathroom door slightly ajar and then undressed herself and hopped into the bath. She made sure her whole body was covered with bubbles before reaching over to press the button in the bathroom.

 

Sooyoung had just finished telling one of her silly stories to Mr. Kim one of her patient's when her pager went off. She took a quick look and saw that it was room 62. Yay, Ice cream must be back, she thought.

 

"Sorry Mr. Kim I need to see another patient now but I'll come back to see you later." Sooyoung smiled.

 

She made her way to Jessica's room. Once she entered she locked the door. But when she walked further into the room she couldn't see Jessi. She looked towards the bathroom, she could see the door was slightly ajar. She walked over to the door.

 

She peeked through the door. She could see Jessica in the bath.

 

"Hey Jessi, you pressed the button but you're in the bath. Why did you press the button for?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Oh hi Soo, um I wanted to get out of the bath but I left my towel on the rack and it's all the way over there. Would you be able to pass it to me please."

 

"Um okay." Sooyoung said as she opened the door and walked over to the towel rack. She grabbed the towel for Jessica and turned around to walk over to her.

 

"It's actually really nice in here Soo. Would you like to hop in here with me." Jessica grinned.

 

Sooyoung smiled back at her and then handed her the towel.

 

"I'll take that as a no then. I was only joking anyway. Did you want to like close your eyes or turn around while I'm getting out of the bath."

 

"No I'll just wait out there." said Sooyoung.

 

"I'm getting out now so you won't have time to leave the room so just close your eyes or something." said Jessica.

 

"Just wait until I walk ou......." but before she finished talking Jessica began to stand up in the bath.

 

Sooyoung quickly turned around.

 

"Why couldn't you wait until I walked out."

 

"I've been in here a while I don't want my skin to look like a prune." said Jessica.

 

"I'm sure the couple of seconds it would of taken me to walk outside the bathroom, you wouldn't of turned into a prune." Sooyoung complained.

 

"Nurse Sooyoung my arms are really sore. Could you please dry me?" asked Jessica.

 

"No, I'm not going to dry you."

 

"But you're my nurse, I don't know why you wouldn't want to help dry your patient who has sore arms." Jessica said while trying to stop herself laughing out loud.

 

"Jessi please."

 

"Okay fine, don't worry I'll dry myself then....... you know with my really sore arms because my nurse is being so mean and won't help me right now."

 

Sooyoung laughed to herself. 

 

"Oh so my nurse thinks it's funny that I have to dry myself with my really, really sore arms." Jessica smiled.

 

"So your arms are really, really sore now huh? Are you sure they're not mega, super, hugely sore?" asked Sooyoung with a giggle.

 

"Yes actually they are mega, super, hugely sore. What are you going to do about it?" Jessica asked.

 

Sooyoung laughed again.

 

"Jessi, I know what you're trying to do and you wanting me to dry you has nothing to do with you having sore arms."

 

"What are you trying to say? That I actually want you to see me . I can't believe you would think that." Jessica smiled to herself.

 

"You think you're so funny right now, don't you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Yes I do think I'm kind of funny right now but Soo, seriously....... I'm dry now and my towel is wrapped around the bottom half of my body. I promised I wouldn't rush you into anything you're not ready for...."

 

"But I can tell you're ready to see the top half of my body. So won't you please just turn around and look at me." said Jessica.

 

Oh my god I really do want to look at her right now...... like I really, really, really want to, thought Sooyoung.

 

"Please Soo, I know you want to."

 

"But I hesitated and you said if I hesitate then that means I'm not ready yet." said Sooyoung.

 

"You didn't hesitate because you don't want to look at me you just hesitated out of stubborness because you know I'm right and you feel like I'm tricking you into it. This isn't some kind of game for me Soo. I actually really think you're ready."

 

Jessica took a few steps towards Sooyoung until she was directly behind her.

 

"Would you at least let me backhug you right now?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes."

 

Oh my goodness, she just said yes. Did I just imagine her saying yes or did she actually say yes, Jessica thought excitedly.

 

"Um you just said yes without hesitating. Are you sure you want me to Soo?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yes, I really want you to backhug me right now." 

 

Jessica instantly wrapped her arms around Sooyoung.

 

This feels so good, I really want to look at her right now, thought Sooyoung.

 

Jessica held Sooyoung for about a minute before.

 

"Jessi I want to look at you, like I really, really want to look at you right now." 

 

This instantly brought a smile to Jessica's face.

 

"Okay that would make me so happy Soo."

 

"Um you still have your towel on your bottom half don't you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes I do, I promise I do."

 

Sooyoung then turned herself around to look at Jessica. She felt herself going bright red.

 

"Hey Soo, please don't feel embarrassed. It's only natural that you would want to look at your girlfriend ." Jessica said as she Sooyoung's face.

 

"Um so you don't think I'm a big for wanting to look at your s?" 

 

"No, you're my girlfriend I want you to look at them and to be honest it would make me feel worse if you didn't want to look at them." said Jessica.

 

"But Soo I think you're ready to do more than just look at them. Don't you think?"

 

"I um .........I want..... um I."

 

"I know you want to touch them and I really want you to touch them too." said Jessica.

 

"You're right I really do want to touch them but........."

 

"But what?" asked Jessica.

 

"I.. like I'm ......... I don't know......." before Sooyoung could stumble through what she was saying any longer, Jessica met Sooyoung's lips for a passionate kiss.

 

Jessica wanted to distract Sooyoung from thinking about touching her s because she knew Soo was overthinking it. Jessi just wanted it to happen naturally for her.

 

They continued their kiss but it was becoming hotter and wilder. Jessica stuck her tongue in while they kissed so Sooyoung did the same. They were both so into the kiss that without thinking Sooyoung placed her hand on Jessica's left .

 

Oh my god she did it! She finally did it, thought Jessica.

 

They continued their wild kiss and Sooyoung then placed her other hand on Jessica's right . While they kept kissing, Sooyoung happily fondled both of Jessica's s.

 

Jessica was so desperate to touch Sooyoung's s as well but she had to stop herself from doing it. Just then Sooyoung's pager went off.

 

They continued kissing about 30 seconds longer before Sooyoung pulled out of the kiss.

 

"Oh my god, I really didn't want to stop kissing you but I need to check my pager. I'm sorry Jessi." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

"It's okay Soo. I know you've got a job to do and I don't think you realize how happy I am right now."

 

Sooyoung looked at her and smiled.

 

"Are you happy that your shy girlfriend finally touched your s?" 

 

"Yes so happy. Like mega, super, hugely happy Soo." Jessica beamed.

 

Sooyoung grinned at her.

 

"Just so you know I'm also mega, super, hugely happy that I finally touched them too." Sooyoung said as she placed a sweet kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

"But I really do need to go now." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay but you'll be back at lunch time, right."

 

"I can't have lunch with you today. I'm so sorry but I'm going out for lunch." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

"How, why, when and with who?" Jessica asked.

 

Sooyoung laughed at her.

 

"How, by car.... why because I'm having a meeting with someonewhen at 12.30 and with who, I'm having lunch with Seungyeon your night time nurse. We need to discuss our patient's together."

 

"Fine then, will you be discussing me?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes we will be talking about you."

 

"So will you be telling her that you touched my s today." Jessica grinned cheekily.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her.

 

"On that note I'm leaving. See you later and make sure you're not in the bath when I see you next."

 

"So should I just be waiting for you in my bed instead." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung shot a look back at her.

 

"I'm only joking Soo." she smiled before giving Sooyoung a quick kiss.

 

Sooyoung said goodbye then left the room to attend to another patient. Jessica couldn't wipe the smile of her face. She felt like Sooyoung and her were getting so close to each other in all ways.

 

She couldn't believe that after feeling so alone and afflicted since the most traumatic upheaval in her life. She felt like she had a new lease of life again and it was all because of this beautiful nurse that had swept her off her feet.

 

Sooyoung continued her work until it was time to leave to meet Seungyeon for lunch.

 

Once she arrived at the 'Noodle Box' she saw Seungyeon waiting at a table out the front.

 

"Hi Seungyeon." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Hi Sooyoung, I can't believe it's taken us this long to have lunch together."

 

"I know right. How have you been?"

 

"Good but I'm sure it would be better if I had a special someone in my life." she smiled at Sooyoung.

 

"Well life is definitely better if you're sharing it with someone special."

 

"Are you still single?" Seungyeon asked.

 

"Um no I'm not actually."

 

"Oh bummer, I was really hoping today might of been more than just a work meeting." Seungyeon said sadly.

 

"I'm sorry I hope I didn't give you that impression."

 

"No of course you didn't. It was just my wishful thinking. Anyway how about we order our lunch and then you can ask me about Ice cream."

 

They both ordered their meals and then started to discuss Jessica.

 

"So I really want to know more about these nightmares she's having. Because she woke up calling out No when I saw her and then when I tried to comfort her she asked me if I was Minyoung." said Sooyoung.

 

"I wrote a lot of it down on my notebook." she then grabbed her notebook out of her handbag.

 

"So every single time I've heard her she wakes up screaming out No and then when I try to settle her that's when she mentions other names." explained Seungyeon.

 

"Oh I see. So what other names has she mentioned?"

 

"She's mentioned four in total at different times. Mummy, Daddy, Krystal and as you said Minyoung."

 

"Does she ask you if you're Minyoung?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No she hasn't asked me that but she has called out, 'Get out and help Minyoung' and." she looked at her notebook again. "She also called out 'Help them Minyoung' as well."

 

Sooyoung wrote this down in her notebook.

 

"And what about when she mentions her Mum and Dad?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"She calls their names out in panic. She does the same when she calls Krystal too. You know like she's in a crazy mad panic."

 

"Thanks for telling me all this. Is there anything else you've noticed?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Not really, she does settle pretty quickly after her outbursts though. She really is such a mystery to me. I mean at least she writes for you, she doesn't do that with me. She adores you though, anytime I mention your name to her well she just lights up." Seungyeon said.

 

The waiter placed their food on the table. They ate their meals while discussing work and life away from work. Once they were finished.

 

"I really do need to head back to work now." Sooyoung said.

 

"Well I'll see you when your finishing your shift and I'm starting." she smiled.

 

"Thanks for meeting with me today. I really appreciate it." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"That's okay, you might want to talk to Choa if you want to find out anymore about Ice cream's sleeping because she's with her from 2 until 8 am."

 

"Thanks that's a good idea. I'll ask Choa as well." said Sooyoung.

 

"Um and Sooyoung if things don't work out with your latest girlfriend well please keep me in mind." Seungyeon said with a cheeky smile.

 

"Okay I will. Bye." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Once she got back to the hospital she went to see Jessica. She knocked then entered making sure she locked the door.

 

She walked towards Jessica's bed. She then saw Jessica lying down happily staring back at her.

 

"Did you enjoy your lunch meeting?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yes I did, the food was nice, the company was nice, so it was a successful meeting."

 

"Did you miss me though?"

 

"Yes I really did miss my Jessica Ice cream." Sooyoung said before climbing on the bed next to Jessica and giving her a kiss.

 

Jessica smiled sweetly back at her.

 

"But I'm turning into nurse Sooyoung again now because I need to ask you some questions as your nurse and not your girlfriend."

 

"okay sounds serious though."

 

"Can we sit at the table please?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Okay but what are you going to ask me?" Jessica asked wondering.

 

"Jessi, when you were sleeping with me last night you woke up screaming because you were having a nightmare."

 

"I do that all the time. I'm sorry if I woke you up. I really should of told you that before I went to sleep."

 

"That's okay, I'm worried about you though Ice cream. Seungyeon and I were talking about your nightmares and well do you know what's causing them?"

 

"Yes I do and I don't want to talk about it." Jessica said abruptly.

 

"Okay well I can see you're not ready to talk about it yet but can you at least tell me who Minyoung is?" 

 

Jessica stared back at Sooyoung in shock.

 

"How do you know about Minyoung? ..................