I Love You

The Silent Patient

 

 

 

Thank you for all your feedback on the last chapter :))

Here's the new update for you!!  :)

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

Oh my god, well my question is answered right there. Just look at them together, they can't keep their hands or mouths off each other. Wow, so Sooyoung's new girlfriend is Ice cream. What the hell is Soo thinking dating her patient, thought Tiffany.

 

After they broke from their long kiss. Jessica grabbed the blanket out of the van.

 

"Are you feeling cold?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I thought we could spread the blanket out on the grass over there and lie down together and look up at the stars and kiss and maybe kiss some more." Jessica said smiling cheekily.

 

Sooyoung smiled back at her.

 

"Okay well let's hurry over there so we can fit as much kissing in before I have to take you back to the hospital."

 

They grabbed hold of one another's hand and jogged over to find a spot to spread the blanket out. They found a spot not far from the van so that they wouldn't waste anymore of their kissing time.

 

The two of them laid down on their backs on the blanket looking up at the stars.

 

"This is so romantic don't you think Soo?"

 

"Yes." Sooyoung said as she grabbed Jessica's hand tightly and it gently.

 

"Remember when you talked about what you wanted to do with me on the grass near the gardens at the hospital if nobody was watching?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yep."

 

"Well nobody's watching us now and we're already lying on the grass so that means you want me to climb on top of you and kiss you passionately. right?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes I do." smiled Sooyoung.

 

Jessica then climbed on top of Soo and met Sooyoung's lips for a very long passionate kiss.

 

Woah........ there so hot for each other. I really want to storm over there and tell Soo how angry I am at her right now but looking at them together..... well ........ I wouldn't be much of a best friend if I ended their secret little hot date they're having.

 

Soo is so happy around this Ice cream and well she usually feels embarrassed with public displays of affection. But she's showing no signs of embarrassment right now, all I can see is how happy and in love she seems to be.

 

But she needs to know that what she's doing right now is a disaster waiting to happen. She could lose her job over this. She's getting it on with her patient, I can't believe my best friend who does everything by the rules is totally making out with her patient right now. 

 

I guess I'll just leave and let her enjoy the rest of her night with Ice cream but when she gets home she's going to have to deal with me, Tiffany thought as she walked back to her car and drove home.

 

When their kiss finally came to an end.

 

"So I believe the next thing you wanted was to hold me in your arms for the rest of the day. Well it's not daytime buy you can hold me in your arms for the rest of our date." Jessica smiled.

 

"I really do want to hold you in my arms for the rest of the date but could we maybe kiss again before I do."

 

"I thought our last kiss may have been getting a bit to hot and steamy for you but you must really be starting to feel comfortable with me now if you want another one." Jessica smiled.

 

"I am because I really want another one."

 

"Really well how about this." Jessica teased Sooyoung with a soft, short kiss.

 

"Um no,"

 

"No well how about this one then." Jessica again with a quick kiss on her top lip.

 

"No that's not it."

 

"That's not it huh? Okay here then." she teasingly placed a short kiss on her bottom lip this time.

 

"Seriously Jessi, you're driving me crazy right now. Please just kiss me like before or I'll........"

 

"Or you'll what?" asked Jessica.

 

"Or I'll do this." Sooyoung said as she met Jessica's lips for an extremely long, hot and passionate kiss.

 

I can't believe what I'm feeling right now. I mean I feel like I want to touch her in places that I shouldn't be touching her. I've never had that feeling before..... Oh my god I've fallen so hard for her. Somehow I'll need to control myself a bit more around her. But how? ....... thought Sooyoung.

 

After a long time, Sooyoung pulled out of the kiss.

 

"Now looking at your face I think you felt that kiss was a bit to full on. Am I right?" asked Jessica.

 

"I ........ I um ....... I really enjoyed that kiss so much but..... it kind of made me think about......... um other things I'd like to ..... um do with you." Sooyoung said feeling slightly embarrassed.

 

"You don't have to feel embarrassed about having thoughts like that Soo because I was having the exact same thoughts about you." Jessica smiled.

 

"Really?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes really, I felt so while we were kissing just now and I wanted to touch parts of your body that I'm not sure you would be comfortable with me touching just yet."

 

"I wanted to touch you so much too but ........ as much as I want to do other things with you, I still can't help but think that things are moving way to fast between us." said Sooyoung.

 

"I think if you're worried about things moving to fast then maybe we are moving to fast for you. But have I made you do anything you're not comfortable with yet?" asked Jessica.

 

"No, of course you haven't. It's just the thoughts I'm having about what I want to do with you next worries me since we have only been dating for like four days." 

 

"But is it really so wrong to want to do things with each other when two people are so obviously in lo...... um if two people like each other so much?" asked Jessica.

 

"You nearly said lo....... um so what are your feelings for me? I mean do you just like me a lot?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No, I like you way more than that but I was worried if I said what I truly feel that I might scare you away."

 

"It won't scare me away because I think maybe you and I feel the same way about each other." said Sooyoung.

 

"Okay well, Sooyoung I know we haven't known each other long but I love you. I mean it, I really do love you and I would be lying if I said any differently."

 

"Good because I love you too. I've never been in love before so I kind of didn't know that I was in love at first but I am. I'm so in love with you Jessi."

 

They met each other's lips for a long, romantic kiss.

 

"So as I was saying before, if two people are so in love with each other is it really so bad for them to want to take things a bit further than just kissing?" asked Jessica.

 

"I guess it is when one of them is someone's nurse and is not suppose to be taking advantage of their patient."

 

"But you're not taking advantage of me. I want you just as much as you want me. We've fallen in love with each other how can anyone see that as a bad thing."

 

"The hospital where I work that made it a rule not to date your patient's, would think it was a bad thing. I mean here I am making out with you dockside when I really should of taken you straight back to the hospital." said Sooyoung with worry.

 

"Soo, you make me so happy. The past year that I've been in hospitals, I was miserable like completely miserable but then this beautiful,funny and extremely kind nurse came into my life."

 

"I'm so glad that you took the risk and broke the hospital rule to start a relationship with me because for the first time in  a very long time I have something to look forward to in my life. That something is you, Soo you've made me feel like life is worth living again."

 

She Sooyoung's face gently.

 

"And now, well now I don't even want to imagine my life without you in it." she placed a quick, soft kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

 

"It makes me feel good to hear you say I make you happy but so much can go wrong in our relationship, like so, so much and I've already been careless by leaving your door unlocked and then kissing you at the movies tonight. I can see I'm going to be responsible for us being caught because I seem to lose control when I'm with you."

 

"Soo there's also so much that can go right with our relationship. The way you and I feel about each other right now well how could that be considered wrong. I love you and I want to be with you in every sense of the word." said Jessica.

 

"See when you say you want to be with me in every sense of the word well ....... I know what you mean by that and......."

 

"And what? I told you I wouldn't rush you into anything you're not ready for so don't panic about what I just said Soo." 

 

Sooyoung just laid there thinking things through over and over again in her head.

 

"Soo, can I ask you something. Like a personal question but if you're not comfortable answering it I would understand."

 

"Um .... sure go ahead." said Sooyoung.

 

"I get the feeling that you want to maybe go a bit further than kissing with me too but there's something holding you back. Um Sooyoung I was just wondering, are you still a ?" asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung's face went the brightest shade of red.

 

Jessica could see how embarrassed Sooyoung was after her question.

 

"I'm sorry Soo, I wasn't trying to embarrass you. Hey don't worry, you don't need to answer my question." Jessica said feeling bad.

 

"Um no it's okay. I want to answer your question. No I'm not a but...... I don't like . I don't like it at all." 

 

"Huh... you don't like ? Why?" asked Jessica.

 

"Because I hate it, I didn't enjoy it one bit. People go on and on about like it's so amazing but it's not like that at all."

 

"Okay then, let me ask you this. How many girls have you had with?" asked Jessica.

 

"One."

 

"Okay so this one girl you had with. How many times did you two have together? If you don't mind me asking." said Jessica.

 

"Um twice and it was the most awkward and uncomfortable I've ever felt in my life so I broke up with her the day after we did it the second time."

 

 "Soo was this with your last girlfriend that you dated for six weeks?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes."

 

"Okay well here's the thing. I think you didn't enjoy it because you weren't in love with her. I mean when you make love to that special person in your life that you're madly in love with it can be truly amazing. Like really, really out of this world amazing." said Jessica.

 

"Well it sounds like you've already had out of this world amazing so I can guarantee you would only ever be disappointed with me."

 

"Soo please, don't talk like that. But you're right about one thing, you're not ready for us to take that next step yet. Because if you were ready it would take over your thoughts completely and you wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it and you wouldn't say you want to have with me you would say that you want to make love to me." said Jessica.

 

"You just think I'm a complete idiot for saying I don't like , don't you?"

 

"No, I don't think that at all. I just think you haven't done it with the right girl yet." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung smiled at Jessica.

 

"Why do I get the feeling that you think you're the right girl for me to do it with."

 

"I don't even know what you're insinuating Choi Sooyoung." Jessica smiled cheekily.

 

"You're right though I didn't love the girl I did it with and I hated the first time we had and I only did it a second time with her because everyone talked about how great was so I thought I should give it another try, but the second time was no better than the first."

 

"As I said you picked the wrong girl to do it with. I'm sure you'll find out yourself eventually that making love is an amazing experience, you know when you find that right girl, who may or may not be just about to kiss you right now." Jessica said as she kissed Sooyoung.

 

"Now nurse Sooyoung enough talk about . because you need to get me back to the hospital before we get in trouble for getting back so late"

 

"Oh god, look at the time. Okay let's go." Sooyoung said as they stood up and quickly grabbed the blanket.

 

Once they arrived back at the hospital, Sooyoung loaded Jessica out of the van.

 

"I'm sure you will be my right girl, you know when I'm ready that is." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica pulled Sooyoung closer so she could whisper in her ear.

 

"I really hope I am the right girl for you and when and if that time comes I want to prove to you that you didn't like it because you were with the wrong girl and if you did it with the right girl that you would think differently about that S word." Jessica smiled cheekily.

 

Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica whispered in her ear again.

 

"Before you take me in, thank you for tonight I had the best time with you and I love you. I love you so much." she then smiled at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung whispered back in her ear.

 

"I love you too my beautiful Jessica Ice cream."

 

They both smiled sweetly at each other before Sooyoung signed Jessica back in. They waved goodbye to each other as the night time nurse took Jessica back to her room.

 

Sooyoung drove straight home. Tiffany was sitting in the lounge room waiting for her to return.

 

"Hi Fany, what are you still doing up? You've got an early start tomorrow. I thought you'd already be asleep."

 

"Well I would of been but I had to wait for you to get home."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because we need to talk about your new girlfriend."

 

"Not this again." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yes this again, can you please explain to me what the hell is going on in that head of yours to think that it's okay for you to date your patient .................