Scream

The Silent Patient

 

 

 

Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter  :)))

Hope you enjoy the latest update!!

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"Well does my girlfriend want me to take my pyjamas off?" Jessica asked teasingly.

 

Sooyoung stared back at her thinking.

 

"One ..... two ..... three. BEEP!! Sorry you hesitated my kissing monster so that means you're not ready to see me just yet."

 

"But." Sooyoung said with a sigh.

 

"But Soo I know you're not ready yet because if you were you wouldn't have to think about it." she Sooyoung's face.

 

"I do think you're more than ready for this though." Jessica said before meeting Sooyoung's lips for a long, passionate kiss.

 

Wow what a kiss and oh my god why did I hesitate when she asked to take her pyjamas off...... What was I even thinking. I really do want to see her but I'm not so sure how I would handle it seeing my beautiful girlfriend without any clothes on, thought Sooyoung.

 

"Can we please have one more kiss before we go to sleep." asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica smiled before climbing on top of Sooyoung for another very long and passionate kiss.

 

Before they finished their kiss, Sooyoung found the courage to place her two hands on Jessica's while they kissed.

 

Yes Sooyoung you're touching my . That's a start, maybe she'll want to start touching me in other places soon, thought Jessica. I hope she does because when we kiss like this it drives me wild and there's so many things I want to do with her right now but I promised I wouldn't rush her into anything she's not ready for and I intend on keeping my promise.

 

Once they finished their kiss Jessica remained lying on top of Sooyoung.

 

"Do you like it when I lay on top of you?" asked Jessica.

 

"Uh huh. I like it a lot." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Why do you like it a lot?" Jessi asked.

 

"Because I feel so close to you right now and ........ I can ...... um feel.......um."

 

"Please don't tell me my kissing monster is going all shy on me again?" asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung smiled at her before saying.

 

"I like it so much because our bodies are touching each other and it feels so good."

 

Jessica smiled at her. She was so proud that Soo had said that without being shy. She then placed a quick, soft kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

 

"It feels so good to me to Soo and if or when you feel like touching me anywhere well I want you to know that I'm happy for you to do it. I know you're not ready for me to touch you just yet but if you want to touch me then just go for it." Jessica smiled.

 

"I just touched your before."

 

"I know and I enjoyed it so feel free to touch my all you want." Jessica smiled cheekily.

 

Sooyoung gently placed her hands on Jessica's again.

 

Jessica grinned back at her.

 

"I think you must really like my . Are you sure there's nowhere else you might like to touch me besides my ." asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung grinned cheekily back at her.

 

"You do want to touch me somewhere else don't you. Where would you like to touch me Soo?"

 

Sooyoung shyly pointed to Jessica's area.

 

"If you want to touch them, then I think you should touch them, right." Jessica smiled.

 

Jessica still had her shirt on so Sooyoung just stared at Jessica's 's without actually touching them.

 

Oh my god she's not even touching my s yet but just watching her stare at them has me so right now, thought Jessica.

 

"Soo I still have my shirt on I promise they don't bite." Jessica said trying to relax Sooyoung a little more.

 

"I'm sorry Jessi, I guess I'm not really ready yet."

 

"Hey don't worry, that's okay how about you grab hold of my again and I can give you one more kiss before we go to sleep?" asked Jessica.

 

"Okay," Sooyoung smiled and put her hands on Jessi's again.

 

They shared another long and passionate kiss before Jessica got off Sooyoung and lay down next to her.

 

"Would you like me to hug you tonight or would you like to hug me." Jessica asked.

 

"Could I please hug you."

 

Jessica was happy to hear that Soo wanted to hug her throughout the night.

 

"Yes please, hug away." Jessica smiled.

 

Sooyoung wrapped her arm tightly around Jessica. Sooyoung drifted off to sleep quickly while it took Jessica 40 minutes before she finally dozed off.

 

Just after two in the morning Sooyoung was woken by.

 

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica sat up in the bed and let out a deafening scream.

 

After Sooyoung got over the shock of the loud scream she wrapped her arms tightly around Jessica.

 

"It's okay Jessi, It's okay I'm here." Sooyoung said soothingly.

 

"Minyoung is that you?" asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung just sat in silence, she felt her heart sink. Jessica just said Minyoung. Who is Minyoung? thought Sooyoung. 

 

Tiffany then opened Sooyoung's door.

 

"Soo is everything okay in here?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Um I think she's just having a bad nightmare."

 

"Well I'm going back to bed then, if you need me just come and get me okay." said Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung continued to hug her until Jessica lay back down and went to sleep again.

 

Does Jessi think she's with Minyoung right now and not me or was this Minyoung just in her nightmare that woke her up screaming. There's so much I don't know about you Ice cream, Sooyoung thought with concern

 

Sooyoung now had so many crazy thoughts running through her head that it took her a long time to get back to sleep.

 

As her alarm rang out she turned it off. She looked at Jessica who seemed to be sleeping really peacefully. 

 

Should I wake her up or let her sleep in. It wouldn't be very nice if I left for work without saying goodbye or getting her some breakfast, thought Sooyoung.

 

She put her arm around Jessica and kissed her cheek gently but she didn't stir. I bet if I her right now she would wake up. What am I even thinking. I really wish that I touched her s last night maybe that's why it's on my mind right now.

 

Maybe I should touch her there right now. I mean she did say I could touch her anywhere and she wouldn't mind. Sooyoung lifted her hand up and held it above Jessica's right .

 

What Sooyoung didn't realize was that Jessica was actually woken by Soo's alarm going off but she was just pretending to be asleep because she wanted to see if Soo wanted to wake her up or not.

 

Because Sooyoung was too busy pondering whether she should touch Jessica on the or not she hadn't noticed Jessica's eyes slightly open watching her.

 

Please just do it Soo. I know you want to touch my . I feel like just taking her hand and placing it on my but she needs to feel comfortable enough to do it herself, thought Jessica.

 

Sooyoung couldn't bring herself to do it so she just lay back down on the bed. Jessica pretended to stir and wake up and she rolled over to face Sooyoung.

 

"Morning sleepy, I was trying to wake you up but my kiss on the cheek didn't stir you." said Sooyoung.

 

"Maybe you should of tried something else to wake me up." Jessica smiled. She wasn't going to embarrass Soo and let her know that she saw her hand hovering above her .

 

"Like what? What would you suggest I do next time I need to wake you up?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica grinned cheekily.

 

"I can think of many ways but I'm not sure you're ready to hear them."

 

"Are they all adult only ways or are some of them PG ways?" Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica laughed.

 

"Okay so maybe they're all adult only ways." Jessica smiled, she then climbed on top of Sooyoung.

 

"So are you like one of those people that gets ually excited in the mornings?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I can't believe you said that. I climbed on top of you because I'm so happy to be with my girlfriend right now not because I'm feeling ually excited." Jessica smiled.

 

"Oh it's just you kind of had a look in your eye like you were maybe........."

 

"Choi Sooyoung are you suggesting that I want to do ual things with you right now? huh?" Jessica grinned.

 

"Yes." Sooyoung grinned back at her.

 

"Is it that obvious? Okay yes I do want to do all sorts of things with you right now but I told you I wouldn't rush you. So I'm going to be a good girlfriend and behave myself." she smiled.

 

Sooyoung then met Jessica's lips for a very hot and steamy long kiss.

 

"Wow Soo, that's was so hot but that's kind of not helping me with trying to stop my desires right now."

 

Sooyoung smiled at her and then met Jessica's lips again for an even hotter and wilder kiss than the last one. Jessi was losing control and without thinking she started kissing with her tongue. As soon as she realized what she was doing she stopped and pulled out of the kiss.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Soo." Jessica said with worry.

 

"What for?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"For using my tongue while I was kissing you just now."

 

"I've never had anyone kiss me like that before. I was enjoying it, I didn't want you to stop." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh really? Well here then." she said as she started kissing Sooyoung wildly with her tongue again before pulling out of the kiss.

 

"Soo you've got to use your tongue too."

 

"I've never done it before. I don't know how to do it." Sooyoung said.

 

"Would you like to do it though?" asked Jessi.

 

"Yes." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well just think of it as our tongue's dancing together as one. Does that make any sense?"

 

"Um... maybe. I don't know."

 

"Okay well how about you don't think about it and just try it and see if you like it." Jessica said.

 

"Um okay, I'll try."

 

"Good but just start slow Soo." Jessica said as they started their slow but intense kiss. Once Jessica started with her tongue Sooyoung used her tongue as well.

 

For someone who hasn't kissed like this before she's amazing, like totally amazing. She's got me so . Oh my god Soo, I really want to touch you all over your body and that's not all I want to do to you right now, thought Jessica.

 

Their kiss became faster and even more out of control. After a couple of minutes Sooyoung pulled away from the kiss.

 

"Woah....... Jessi that felt so good. Like mega, super, amazingly good." Sooyoung smiled feeling completely satisfied with their kiss.

 

Jessica smiled at her.

 

"It was amazing Soo. So amazing that I don't believe you haven't kissed like that before." Jessica smiled.

 

"I never have but it felt so natural to kiss you llke that and well...... um anytime you want to kiss me like that again is fine by me." Sooyoung smiled brightly.

 

Jessica felt so happy. She knew that even though it was progressing slower than she had hoped with Sooyoung, the two of them were becoming more and more intimate and Soo was feeling way more comfortable with her.

 

"Great because I plan on kissing you like that more often." Jessica smiled.

 

"I really don't want to go but I really need to get ready for work." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

"I'm going to get up with you. I can watch my super hot girlfriend while she's getting ready for work." Jessica said cheekily.

 

"Okay but you can't watch me get undressed."

 

"Alright then I'll close my eyes." said Jessica.

 

"I'm sorry Jessica Ice cream but I don't trust you. I think you'll just open your eyes and look." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Okay fine, I'll wait outside then because I think you're right I'll probably just open my eyes and look at you." Jessica grinned.

 

Sooyoung got changed into her work clothes then headed to the kitchen holding Jessica's hand.

 

"What would you like for breakfast?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Something quick so you're not late for work."

 

"I'm going to have some cereal. Do you want that or something else?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Cereal sounds good to me."

 

After breakfast Sooyoung grabbed her bag then headed back to Jessica.

 

"Here's the phone number for the taxi company." Sooyoung handed it to Jessi.

 

"Thanks Soo."

 

"When will you come back to the hospital?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I think it would be too obvious if I turned up straight after you so I might call the taxi in an hour. What do you think?"

 

"Good idea. What am I going to do this morning without you and Mr. Lee there. I usually come and see you first and then Mr. Lee." Sooyoung felt emotional all of a sudden remembering that Mr. Lee would no longer be there. She began to tear up.

 

"Hey beautiful, it's okay. You kind of forgot about what happened to Mr. Lee for a while didn't you." Jessica said as she pulled Sooyoung in for a hug.

 

"Because you stayed with me last night well you took my mind off thinking about Mr. Lee so I guess it's just starting to sink in again now."

 

"I know it's going to be hard for you but I'm still your patient and I'll be there for you later if you need me, okay." said Jessica.

 

"Thanks Jessi, I really should get going. I'll see you later." Sooyoung said as she placed a gentle kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

"See you soon. I love you Soo."

 

"I love you too Jessi." Sooyoung smiled at her before walking out the front door.

 

When she arrived at work she was told that Miss Lim wanted to see her. She felt panicked when she heard that Miss Lim was wanting to see her.

 

Miss Lim opened the door and greeted Sooyoung and asked her to come sit down in her office.

 

"I'm not sure if you're aware yet but Ice cream took a leave of absence last night."

 

"She did? Why?" asked Sooyoung trying to act like she had no idea.

 

"She said she felt like it was something she needed to do to help prepare her for life outside of the hospital."

 

"Wow, that's such a big step for her. Where did she go?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I don't know, she didn't say where she was going."

 

"So she's back now?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"No she's not due back until 11am."

 

"Oh okay." said Sooyoung.

 

"Anyway I just wanted to see how you were handling everything after Mr. Lee's death?"

 

"I have great friend's and they were all with me last night to help support me so I'm doing okay." said Sooyoung.

 

"His funeral will be held on Monday at 10 am. I take it you'll attend."

 

"Yes if I'm allowed to leave work to attend, I would like to go." Sooyoung said.

 

"Of course we'll allow you to go Sooyoung."

 

"Thank you."

 

"Okay well that's all for now Sooyoung. See you later."

 

"Um before I go. I was just wondering what the latest feedback was from Ice cream's night time nurse?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Well she's being nicer with the other nurse's now but she won't write for them though."

 

"It's just I was wondering about her sleeping because the other day when I went into her room she was sleeping and all of a sudden she woke up and screamed out, you know like she was having a really bad nightmare or something." said Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung just told a lie to Miss Lim about when it happened because she couldn't tell her that Ice cream had a nightmare while she was sleeping at her house last night.

 

"You need to take a look at Ice cream's night time file because yes she's been having nightmare's every night since she arrived here. Just take a look at her file." said Miss Lim.

 

"Okay thanks but you said she's never talked before but when she wakes from a nightmare she's calling out with words." said Sooyoung.

 

"I know the night time nurse said the same thing but she's only talking as a result of the nightmare not by her own free will, so that doesn't count as talking."

 

"Oh I see, well I'll get back to work then."

 

"Okay bye Sooyoung." said Miss Lim.

 

Sooyoung then walked straight to the main desk and grabbed Ice cream's file. Sooyoung was shocked by what she read. The night time nurse had been keeping a record of how many times she heard her scream out through the night. Her first night the nurse said she screamed out eight times.

 

Every other night she has screamed out at least five times. Ice cream what's making you do this. What happened to you. But she only screamed out once last night when she was in bed with me.

 

I'm going to call Ice cream's night time nurse and see if she'll meet me for lunch today. Maybe she can give me a bit more detail about what's happening with her at night time and maybe she can tell me exactly what Jessi's screaming out when she wakes up. I wonder if she's screamed out this Minyoung's name before, thought Sooyoung................