Ice Cream Kiss

The Silent Patient

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you all enjoy the update!!  :)

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

"So isn't there something you were wanting to show me?" Jessica asked cheekily.

 

Sooyoung grinned at her.

 

"I'm only teasing you by the way because I really just want to hang out with you and be like a normal couple that doesn't have to be stuck in a locked hospital room all the time." said Jessica.

 

"Well I hope you're hungry then because I cooked us heaps of my special fried rice." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I could smell it as soon as I walked in. I'm starving and it smells so good." 

 

Sooyoung grabbed hold of Jessica's hand and walked to the kitchen. She filled their bowls with rice and they headed to the table to eat.

 

"Yum Soo, this is so good. Thanks for cooking dinner." Jessica smiled.

 

"No problem, hey would you like to go for a drive after we've finished? I thought we could go get some dessert and maybe go for a walk along the riverfront again at the docks."

 

"Yes I'd love to do that." Jessica smiled.

 

After they finished eating their dinner they grabbed their jumpers and headed to Sooyoung's car.

 

"I've never been in your car before." Jessica said before opening the door to Sooyoung's midnight blue hatchback. She sat herself down in the passenger seat.

 

"Oh wait, I better grab your wheelchair and put it in my boot. You know in case we randomly run into anyone we know." said Sooyoung.

 

"But I don't want to be stuck in the wheelchair when I'm with you. I'll just put my hood over my head." said Jessica.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes Soo, I want to be able to hold hands and kiss you whenever I want but I can't do that when I'm in my wheelchair." 

 

"Okay well let's go find something yummy to eat for dessert." Sooyoung smiled but when she looked towards Jessica she saw that she was nervous to be in a car again.

 

Sooyoung grabbed Jessi's hand and kissed it sweetly.

 

"I promise I'll drive safely Jessi, okay."

 

Jessica nodded her head before leaning over and placing a soft kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

 

Sooyoung then drove to the local Ice cream shop. They bought a couple of tubs of their favourite ice cream and then drove to the docks.

 

After Soo parked her car they hopped out. Sooyoung grabbed the picnic blanket and they headed to the bench seat close by. They began eating their ice cream.

 

"So Soo, have you ever kissed anyone just after you've eaten ice cream?" Jessica asked.

 

"Um no."

 

"Well you need to try it then."

 

"Why? I mean I want to kiss you but why do I have to try it?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I don't know it just feels like so good. It feels really cold but really refreshing at the same time and I just really like it." Jessica smiled.

 

"Well I want to try it then." Sooyoung said with a smile.

 

"Okay well you and I need to eat a spoonful of ice cream at the same time and when we've finished eating it, you and I are going to kiss but it has to be a long kiss, okay."

 

"Okay." Sooyoung smiled.

 

They both had a spoonful of their ice cream and when they finished it, their lips met for a long romantic kiss.

 

"Oh my god Jessi, that felt so good. Can we do it again...... please." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica laughed. "Yes let's do it again but this time try kissing with our tongue's because it'll feel even better Soo."

 

They both smiled at each other before eating another spoonful of ice cream. Their lips then met for a long and enjoyable french kiss.....

 

"Oh my god Jessi, that felt so good. Seriously where have you been all my life." Sooyoung said with a huge smile as she was feeling so good after their french kiss.

 

"Do you want to do it again?" Jessica asked hoping for Soo to say yes.

 

"Yes!! and then can we do it again and again." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"Oh you like it that much, huh? Good because so do I." Jessica grinned before getting up and grabbing the picnic blanket.

 

"Soo let's spread the blanket out on the grass, it'll be more comfortable to kiss on the grass than on this bench." 

 

Sooyoung grabbed the ice cream while Jessica spread the blanket in a dimly lit area on the grass.

 

Sooyoung sat herself down on the blanket. They both had another spoonful of ice cream. Jessica then straddled Sooyoung seductively. They both smiled at each other before their lips met again for a very long french kiss. Sooyoung grabbed hold of Jessica's while they locked lips.

 

The two of them continued to kiss this way for about five minutes before Jessica pulled away from the kiss and stood up.

 

"What's wrong? Didn't you enjoy our kiss?" Sooyoung asked feeling bad.

 

"Soo I loved the kiss but I just need to stand up and......... um cool myself down a bit."

 

"Cool yourself down?" Sooyoung asked feeling confused.

 

"I got a bit too worked up while we were kissing....... you know what I mean don't you?" asked Jessi.

 

"Not really."

 

"Soo I was so into that kiss..... like I was enjoying it so much that I .......well I felt you know ..... like really Soo."

 

"Oh well that makes two of us then." said Sooyoung.

 

"You were too?"

 

"Uh huh, like super, mega, hugely ." Sooyoung grinned.

 

Jessica knelt down next to Sooyoung.

 

"I was super, mega, hugely too and I had to stop the kiss because I was really starting to lose control." Jessica said with concern.

 

"So if you were still kissing me now and you lost control. What would you be doing to me?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I wanted to touch you Soo and I'm not sure you're ready for that yet?"

 

"Where do you want to touch me?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Your s but....."

 

"I'm ready for you to touch them and I'm not even hesitating." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"I know you didn't hesitate but are you sure Soo?"

 

"Yes Jessi I'm sure. I really want you to touch them." Sooyoung smiled at her before putting a spoonful of ice cream in Jessica's mouth and then she ate a spoonful too.

 

While Sooyoung sat there, Jessica straddled her again. Sooyoung put her hands on Jessica's again. Jessica gently brushed her lips up and down on Sooyoung's before meeting her lips for another long french kiss.

 

After a couple of minutes Jessica put her hands up the back of Sooyoung's clothes. She gently undid Sooyoung's bra. She moved her hands back to the front of Sooyoung and then put her right hand up the front of Sooyoung's clothes and grabbed hold of Sooyoung's left .

 

She gently fondled Sooyoung's while continuing their french kiss. She then placed her left hand on Sooyoung's right and began to fondle it as well.

 

Sooyoung then reached her hands up the back of Jessica's clothes. She wanted to undo Jessi's bra but she was struggling with it.

 

"Hey, take your time Soo you'll get it eventually." Jessica said calmly.

 

"Sorry I'm not good at this."

 

"You're right you're not good at this you're awesome at this." she smiled sweetly at Sooyoung trying to get her to feel better.

 

"Try it one more time Soo."

 

Sooyoung tried to undo Jessi's bra one last time and she managed to do it this time.

 

"I took so long that I think I ruined the moment." Sooyoung said with worry.

 

"You haven't ruined the moment Soo." Jessica said as she began to kiss Sooyoung passionately again.

 

Jessica made Sooyoung feel at ease. So Sooyoung then put both her hands up the front of Jessi's clothes and began fondling both her s.

 

They began french kissing again. Their kiss deepened while they continued fondling each other. They were both feeling so but Jessi couldn't hold it in any longer and let out a moan in pleasure.

 

Jessica then stopped the kiss and the fondling instantly.

 

"Did I do something wrong?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"No everything felt so right Soo, but I know you're not ready for what I was wanting to do next so I think it's time we went for our river walk."

 

"You want to make love to me, don't you?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes Soo I really do but you've already taken a big step with me tonight and I know you're not ready for the next big step yet."

 

"I don't think I'm ready yet either but I must be getting close because the girl that told you how much she hated has started to think about what it would be like to make love with you." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica smiled happily.

 

"Really? Wow, I think you are nearly ready then."

 

"No pressure or anything Jessica Ice cream but I'm kind of expecting big things when we make love." Sooyoung smiled cheekily.

 

"I can't wait for the chance to prove to you that if you make love to the right girl, it makes all the difference." she smiled.

 

"And you're my right girl, huh?" Sooyoung asked with a smile.

 

"Yes I am." Jessica smiled brightly.

 

"I think you might be my right girl too." Sooyoung smiled.

 

They walked back to the car to put their bra's back on and then they took off hand in hand for their riverfront walk.

 

The two of them strolled romantically along the riverfront.

 

"Hey Ice cream, Look, see that boat coming into dock now." said Sooyoung.

 

"Yes it looks so good with all the lights."

 

"Well that's Fany's boat. Would you like to go on there sometime with me?"

 

"Yes I would." she smiled.

 

"Fany doesn't work on all of the night cruises but she had to work tonight because someone had hired it out for a special event." said Sooyoung.

 

"Oh so people can hire the whole boat for the night?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes if they book a long time in advance but most of the time the river cruises are just for the general public."

 

"We should find a place along here to kiss because as soon as Fany's boat unloads they'll be heaps of people walking past and if anyone recognizes one of us, not that it's very likely anyone else I know would be on the boat but you never know." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica pulled Sooyoung in behind a big tree just off the riverwalk path.

 

"You just gave me a reason to kiss you again. I don't want to waste any more kissing time." Jessica smiled before kissing Sooyoung's lips for a long time.

 

Once their kiss ended Jessica pulled Sooyoung in tightly for a long hug. Sooyoung then Jessica's face before turning to the side to let out a big yawn.

 

"You're tired Soo. Look there's not many people around anymore so let's go back to your car and head home."

 

"Okay." Sooyoung said as they held hands and walked back to the car.

 

"Fany's car has already gone. She must of been in a hurry to get home. Which usually means Bora is coming to see her."

 

"Is Bora her girlfriend?" asked Jessica.

 

"Yes she doesn't stay over very often mainly over the weekend. Fany stays over her house some nights too."

 

When Sooyoung and Jessica arrived home they entered the house to find Bora massaging Tiffany's feet while they were sitting on one of the sofa's.

 

"You can massage my feet next if you like." Sooyoung smiled at Bora.

 

Bora smiled back at her. "Hi Soo."

 

"Hi Soo, Hi Jessi." Fany smiled.

 

"Hey Bora this is Jessi. Soo's girlfriend." Tiffany said.

 

"Hi Jessi, nice to meet you. I hear you're going to come camping with all of us next weekend." said Bora.

 

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to it." said Jessica.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica sat down on the other sofa. Jessica sat herself as close as she could to Soo. Sooyoung then put her arm around Jessica's shoulder.

 

They all talked for ten minutes before Sooyoung let out another big yawn.

 

"Soo I think you need to get to sleep." said Jessica.

 

"I am feeling really tired but you haven't seen ........ um you know what yet."

 

"What haven't I seen?" asked Jessica.

 

Sooyoung then stared down at her s. Jessica then grinned once she realized what Soo was talking about.

 

"I got to do other things with those you know whats tonight, so don't worry about it Soo. I'm here all weekend so there's plenty of time for me to see those you know whats." Jessica smiled.

 

"Okay well I'll go have my shower then." Sooyoung said as she gave Jessi a quick kiss.

 

When Sooyoung finished her shower she called Jessi into her room.

 

"Did you want to have a shower now?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"Yes."

 

"I kind of bought you these." Sooyoung said as she handed a shopping bag to Jessica.

 

Jessica reached in and pulled out a couple of pairs of new pyjamas.

 

"Now if you don't like them I can just take them back, okay."

 

"I love them Soo. Thanks so much." Jessica said. She then gave Sooyoung a kiss.

 

"I'll go wait on the sofa until you've finished your shower." 

 

"I know you're tired Soo. Why don't you just go to sleep now." said Jessica.

 

"No it's okay I'll wait for you first."

 

"Okay well I'll have a really quick shower." Jessica said before taking off to the shower.

 

Sooyoung lay herself down on the sofa. Within a matter of seconds she had fallen asleep.

 

"Look how cute my Sooyoung-ah looks while she's sleeping." Tiffany said to Bora.

 

Five minutes later Jessica came out of the shower wearing a pair of her new pyjamas. She walked into the lounge room.

 

"She fell asleep nearly straight away." Tiffany said to Jessica.

 

"Um should I try and move her to bed?" asked Jessi.

 

"I know how to wake her up." Tiffany smiled as she walked over and blew air on Sooyoung's face.

 

Sooyoung began to stir. Fany did it again but blew harder this time and Sooyoung opened her eyes.

 

"You need to walk to bed Soo. Jessi will help you."

 

Jessica walked over and offered her hand to Soo. She helped pull Sooyoung up and held her hand as they walked to her room.

 

Jessi said goodnight to Fany and Bora on the way.

 

Sooyoung hopped straight into bed and fell asleep instantly. Jessica shut the door and climbed into bed along side Sooyoung. She gently put her arm around Sooyoung and snuggled up to her sleeping girlfriend. It took some time for Jessi to fall asleep but she did eventually.

 

At  3.34 am Sooyoung was woken my Jessica's deafening scream.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessi screamed out.

 

Oh my god, that nearly gave me a heart attack, thought Sooyoung. The scream woke Fany and Bora up too but Fany then explained Jessi's nightmares to Bora and they went back to sleep.

 

Soo wrapped her arms tightly around Jessica.

 

"Minyoung I don't want you to hug me." Jessica said in her sleep.

 

She's thinks I'm Minyoung again, thought Sooyoung. She decided to play along with it.

 

"Why don't you want me to hug you." asked Sooyoung.

 

"Why did you just sit there........ I SAID WHY DID YOU JUST SIT THERE!!!!!" Jessica yelled.

 

"Because I did." Sooyoung said playing along as if she was Minyoung.

 

"You didn't help......WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP!!!!!!" she yelled at Sooyoung.

 

"I don't know." Sooyoung said.

 

"I hate you!! ...... I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed out as she grabbed hold of Sooyoung and began shaking her..................