Lost In Your Eyes

The Silent Patient

 

 

 

Hi,

Really enjoying hearing your feedback on this fic. Please keep leaving your comments  :))

Here's the next chapter for you  :)

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"So my Mum was at the dock tonight waiting for a delivery for the boat and guess who she saw kissing her girlfriend while she was there." Tiffany said.

 

Sooyoung opened wide in shock. 

 

"What's with all the secrecy Soo. Who are you dating a celebrity or something?" asked Tiffany.

 

"I thought your Mum said she saw my girlfriend?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"She did but she said your girlfriend had a hood over her head so she couldn't really see her properly. She just said that she was shorter than you."

 

Thank god she didn't see Jessi properly. Fany hasn't met Ice cream yet so she doesn't know what she looks like but she will tomorrow night. 

 

"Look Fany I'm sorry for telling you lies. It's just at this stage I can't really tell you who my girlfriend is."

 

"So she is a celebrity then?" asked Tiffany.

 

"No she's not, and that's the truth this time."

 

"Well then why can't you tell me who you're dating then?" asked Tiffany.

 

"Because I don't think you would approve. In fact I know you won't approve of her."

 

"Why would you think that. Has she been in prison before or something?" asked Tiffany.

 

"No, it's nothing like that. It's just...... well it's complicated. I do want to tell you but I can't just yet."

 

"Just tell me. Please Soo." Tiffany begged.

 

"I can't, okay."

 

"No it's not okay. I'm your best friend, I tell you everything. You've finally found a girlfriend for yourself but you won't tell me anything about her.   You obviously don't feel like you can trust me." Tiffany said sadly as she began to walk towards her bedroom.

 

"Fany please." Sooyoung rushed over to her and wrapped her arms around her from behind.

 

"I do trust you, it's just by telling you who it is would put you in an awkward situation with some of our other friends. So I think it's best to keep it to myself for now."

 

Tiffany turned around to face her.

 

"Please tell me you're not dating someone who is already dating one of our friends." said Tiffany.

 

"No, I wouldn't do that. It's just ......... as I said it's complicated. So I can't tell you just yet."

 

"Fine, whatever. I'm going to bed." said Tiffany still feeling grumpy at Sooyoung.

 

"Night." said Sooyoung but Tiffany didn't respond to her.

 

What am I doing hurting my best friend like this. But if I told her would she go straight to Yoong and Seo and tell them. What if they reported me to Miss Lim, thought Sooyoung. What should I do? I've fallen so deeply for my cute little Ice cream. I can't risk not being with her. I guess I still shouldn't tell anyone.

 

 

 

The next morning.

 

 

 

Sooyoung had got up extra early to cook Tiffany a special breakfast before they left for work. She was feeling guilty for not telling her best friend the truth about her relationship with Ice cream.

 

Tiffany walked out towards the kitchen.

 

"Morning Fany, I made you breakfast this morning." 

 

"I'm not really hungry Soo."

 

"I got up early to cook it for you."

 

"Well I didn't ask you to." said Tiffany still feeling angry.

 

"Please stop being angry at me and eat your breakfast."

 

"Fine but don't talk to me while I'm eating." Tiffany said.

 

"Fany, even though I'm keeping something from you, you're still my best friend and I still love you okay." 

 

Tiffany just put her hand up in the air to stop Sooyoung from talking.

 

"What so I can't talk to you anymore? So does that mean you're not going to the movies with me tonight now?" asked Sooyoung.

 

"I'm still going to the movies. I want to catch up with Yoong and Seo."

 

She hates me so much right now. I just hope she can forgive me when she finds out the truth and why I'm keeping it from her.

 

"Well I'm going to work. See you later I guess." Sooyoung said sadly.

 

Who on earth is she dating and why won't she tell me. It must be a pretty serious secret if she still didn't tell me even after I was trying to ignore her, thought Tiffany.

 

Once Sooyoung arrived at her work she headed to see Jessica. She knocked once then entered, making sure she locked the door behind her.

 

Jessica was sitting on the bed in a pair of her new jeans and a new shirt. As soon as she saw Sooyoung she raced over to her and wrapped her up in a tight hug.

 

"I missed you so much." said Jessica.

 

"You're looking pretty hot right now in those jeans and shirt." Sooyoung smiled cheekily.

 

Jessica then kissed Sooyoung.

 

"You always look hot my monster." said Jessica.

 

"What even in my work uniform?"

 

"Especially in your work uniform." Jessica smiled before placing another kiss on Sooyoung's lips.

 

"Well Miss kiss a lot, I need to take you outside even though I'd prefer to stay here with you all morning." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Okay fine, let me get my notebook and kitten."

 

"I can't believe you're still going to bring that kitten out to throw at me." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well you'll probably start babbling on about the flowers again, so I need it just in case."

 

"Alright then let's do a deal. However many times you throw that kitten at me outside is how many times you have to kiss me when we come back to your room, deal?" said Sooyoung.

 

"Deal. I can see I'm really going to like this deal." Jessica grinned.

 

Before Sooyoung could think about what Jessica just said she remembered about telling Jessi the news.

 

"Oh my god Ice cream, your hotness really distracted me because I need to tell you what happened. So when I got home last night Fany told me that her Mum had seen me kissing my girlfriend at the dock's."

 

"What!! Oh no, what do we do now?" asked Jessica.

 

"No her Mum didn't get a good look at you because you had your hood over your head. So thankfully we didn't get caught out except now Fany is so angry at me for not telling her who I'm dating. She's kind of ignoring me at the moment."

 

"I'm sorry that it's causing so much trouble between you and your best friend. Do you not feel like you could trust her if you told her the truth?" asked Jessica.

 

"I think I can but I'm just not sure. Also I know she will be so angry at me for putting my job on the line to date you. If she let it slip accidently in front of Yoona and Seohyun that my new girlfriend is you then that could be a huge problem. I don't know Ice cream it's all so hard."

 

"Is being with me getting to hard for you?" asked Jessica.

 

"Being with you is amazing and I wouldn't change that for anything. All the other stuff will sort its self out eventually." said Sooyoung.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes my cute Ice cream I'm sure." Sooyoung smiled as she placed a cute kiss on Jessica's nose.

 

Jessica smiled at her.

 

"Okay let's get you outside then."

 

When they got outside Sooyoung sat next to Jessica's wheelchair on the grass.

 

"Okay so I made up a new story for you. Are you ready to hear it?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica nodded her head.

 

"Okay, once upon a time there was a seriously hot girl called hmmm let's say Ice cream. She had the most beautiful hair in the world that looked like it was in it's own hair commercial whenever it blew in the wind. Her eyes well they could make you melt with just one look."

 

"Her lips look so adorably kissable, then there's her cute as a button nose. Well one day a shy and clumsy nurse met this amazingly beautiful girl. The nurse thought all her dreams had come true."

 

"But anytime the beautiful girl would try to make a move on the shy and clumsy nurse she didn't know how to handle it and she would panic and fall over and stuff. But one night the beautiful girl made a break through with the nurse and made her realize that it was okay to want to kiss and look at this beautiful girl's body without a shirt on. The end."

 

"Hey thanks for last night. I think I'm not going to be so shy around you anymore but sometimes your beauty makes me speechless and well that's saying a lot because you know how much I love to talk." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica then threw the toy kitten at Sooyoung.

 

"What are you doing, I just spilled my heart out to you." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica wheeled herself over to pick up the kitten. She threw it at Sooyoung again.

 

"Hey." said Sooyoung.

 

Jessica picked the kitten up and threw it at her again. She did it over and over again.

 

"What are you doing Ice cream. What's with the ambush on your poor nurse?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica then wrote a message : Did you forget the deal we made up in the room? Well I've hit you seven times now so that means I owe you seven kisses.

 

Sooyoung laughed when she read the message.

 

"I guess I didn't think to deeply about that deal did I. Oh well I can't wait for the seven kisses." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica wrote another message : By the way you're welcome for last night. I'm glad you feel more comfortable with me. And the nurse in your story sounds like a real cutie!!

 

Sooyoung smiled reading her message.

 

They spent another ten minutes outside before heading back to Jessica's room. Once again making sure to lock the door behind them.

 

"So I need you to stay for as long as it takes for me to kiss you seven times." Jessica smiled.

 

Jessica didn't want to hold Sooyoung up with her other patient's to long so she made her first and last kiss long one's but the other five in between were short kisses.

 

"Okay I'll let you go now but I'll see you again at lunch time."

 

"You know when I'm with my other patient's outside I often look up at your window to see if you're looking out but you never are." said Sooyoung.

 

"I'm so silly why didn't I think of that. I'm always lying around on my bed but now that you've said that you might notice some eyes ing  on you from time to time." Jessica smiled.

 

"Okay well I'll see you for lunch." Sooyoung said while placing a quick kiss on Jessica's lips.

 

Sooyoung spent the morning with her patient's. While she was outside with Mr.Lee before lunch she looked up to Jessica's window. She'd been looking up every so often during the morning but this time she saw Jessi waving back at her.

 

Sooyoung smiled and waved back.

 

When she was finished with Mr. Lee she grabbed her lunch and joined Jessica in her room. They enjoyed another great lunch time together.

 

"Now I won't be able to see you before I go home today. I've got a meeting and then I need to rush home and have a shower to get ready to come back here and take you to the movies." Sooyoung explained.

 

"Okay, but don't let me forget to take a blanket with me to the movies tonight, I'll just throw it over the back of my wheelchair." said Jessica.

 

"Do you feel the cold while you're watching in the movie theatre?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Um no, I'm bringing it so we can hold hands underneath the blanket while we're watching the movie." Jessica smiled cheekily.

 

"Great idea because I won't be able to keep my hands off you during the movie." Sooyoung smiled.

 

"Well my Ice cream I'll see you just before 6pm okay."

 

"Okay my monster." Jessica smiled before giving Sooyoung one last kiss before she left.

 

 

 

That night just before 6pm

 

 

 

The night time nurse had Jessica ready waiting in the foyer when Sooyoung arrived. She got Jessica to sign out then took her to the van. Just like the night before Jessica was nervous to go for a drive.

 

Once they arrived at the movie theatre. Sooyoung wheeled Jessica out and they both checked to make sure they had the blanket.

 

"I didn't want to say it to you at the hospital but now we're here. Jessi you look so beautiful tonight. I mean you look beautiful all the time but especially tonight." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Before Jessica could respond to Sooyoung. Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun approached them.

 

They all greeted each other but Sooyoung introduced Jessi to Tiffany individually because she hadn't met her before.

 

"So Fany this is Ice cream my newest patient." said Sooyoung.

 

"It's great to finally meet you. Soo never stops talking about you." Tiffany said with a smile.

 

She then whispered into Sooyoung's ear.

 

"I'm still not tallking to you."

 

Sooyoung felt hurt when Tiffany said it but knowing her best friend so well she understood why she was so upset with her.

 

They made their way inside and bought the tickets. When it was time they headed into the theatre after stocking up on popcorn, ice cream and sweets.

 

They had to sit towards the front because that's where the wheelchair accessible seats were.

 

Sooyoung sat herself down next to Jessica's wheelchair then Tiffany sat to the right of Sooyoung. They started to eat their snacks.

 

Sooyoung was happy but surprised that her best friend sat next to her. She was expecting Tiffany to sit as far away from her as possible because she was still angry at Sooyoung.

 

"Are you comfy?" Sooyoung asked Jessica.

 

Jessica whispered as quietly as she could in Sooyoung's ear because the advertisements had started on the screen so she didn't think Sooyoung's friends would hear her.

 

"Could you please help me move my wheelchair closer to your seat." Jessica asked.

 

Sooyoung smiled. She got up and moved it as close as she could to her own seat. She then pulled the blanket off the chair and spread it out across Jessica.

 

Once she sat down she spread some of the blanket on herself too.

 

Sooyoung couldn't take her eyes of Jessica when she started to eat her choc top ice cream. She then whispered in her ear.

 

"My Ice cream looks so cute eating her ice cream." Sooyoung then smiled at her.

 

Jessica smiled back at her then offered Sooyoung to have a bit of her ice cream which Sooyoung did.

 

After she took a bite of the ice cream she looked lovingly into Jessica's eyes. She then placed a soft kiss on Jessica's lips before Jessica gave her a look of what the hell are you doing.

 

Sooyoung had found herself lost in the moment with Jessica forgetting that her friends were with them. She spun around quickly to see if they had seen her kiss Jessica but they were all looking up at the screen.

 

Sooyoung turned back to Jessica with a look of relief and then whispered.

 

"I'm sorry I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself kissing you."

 

"Let's hold hands now." Jessica whispered to Sooyoung.

 

They both placed their hands underneath the blanket then grabbed a hold of each other's hands tightly.

 

Wow Soo is really focused on this Ice cream girl. They seem really close almost to close, thought Tiffany. They're even sharing a blanket I wonder what Soo's new girlfriend would think if she saw them together.

 

Half way through the movie Jessica and Sooyoung began each other's hands. They kept sneaking looks at each other. Both of them really wanting to kiss each other.

 

Jessica leant her head on Sooyoung's shoulder so Sooyoung gently rested her head on top of Jessica's head. 

 

Tiffany looked at them. Seriously Soo what the hell is going on. Why is she resting her head on her patient right now. They look so into each other. I'm so confused, thought Tiffany.

 

They held hands for the rest of the movie but it wasn't until right before the end that Tiffany noticed they were holding hands.

 

What the frickin hell is Soo doing. Their holding hands under that blanket. Well that's what it looks like anyway. Could it really be possible that Soo has fallen for her patient. When I think about it all the times Soo said she was with her girlfriend and when Mum saw her last night she had been to see Ice cream before hand, Tiffany thought.

 

But the girl Mum saw Soo with wasn't in a wheelchair. I don't know what to think anymore. I think I'll do some detective work of my own and follow Soo after the movies to see if she goes straight back to the hospital or whether she stops off somewhere else.

 

Sooyoung and Jessica stared lovingly at each other at the end of the movie before Sooyoung whispered.

 

"Would you like us to go back to the dock's again tonight?" asked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica smiled and nodded her head happily.

 

They all headed to the carpark and said goodbye. Sooyoung loaded Jessica into the back of the van. She then drove to the dock's but what she didn't realize was that her best friend was following her.

 

Sooyoung pulled into a carpark at the dock's. Tiffany parked further away from them but hopped out of her car to get a closer and better view.

 

Jessica jumped out of the back of the van and put her hood over her head then she wrapped her arms tightly around Sooyoung.

 

Oh my god, she can walk, Tiffany thought in amazement.

 

"I wanted to kiss you so many times in that movie." Jessica smiled.

 

"Well I kind of did kiss you."

 

"I know what were you thinking?" asked Jessica.

 

"It's your fault I got lost in your eyes which then lead me to your lips." Sooyoung smiled.

 

Jessica laughed.

 

They're talking to each other, I thought this Ice cream girl couldn't walk or talk but here she is doing both in front of Soo.

 

"Well can you please get lost in my eyes again because I really want you to kiss me right now." Jessica smiled.

 

They wrapped their arms around each other and their lips met for a passionate, long kiss.

 

Oh my god, well my question is answered right there. Just look at them together, they can't keep their hands or mouths off each other. Wow, so Sooyoung's new girlfriend is Ice cream. What the hell is Soo thinking dating her patient .................