Chapter 9.

The Blood's line

Kris was looking to the high black tower, as he let the old memories flooded his mind. The tower who stood proudly far enough from the chandalice but if you were at the top at the tower you still could watch the entire chandalice.

Kris let the breese blowing his face, when he gazed at the window on the top of the tower, the window with the chain around it.

Kris clenched his fist as long as the tower still standing there, he would always remember the pain that it brought to his life . He would hate the rest eternal until his last breath, especially Luhan.

He couldn’t stand here for long time. Kris walked away to the Chandalice, the most bad things that happen to him was at day, where he couldn’t fly. But it was giving chance to Kris to enjoy his loneliness.

“Visiting again?” Someone stopped him from the street.

This was one of the most secluded street, although it was so beautiful because the only flower that grow here was White roses.

“None of your business.” Kris said, and mocked the person who leaned to the wall, “Your highness.”

“You need to get out from the past to live at present.” The person said wisely.

“I am already live in present, your highness.” He mocked the people. “Now excuse me!” Kris said.

The person chuckled, “If you really live in the present well, you won’t angry if you check the infirmary now.”

Kris grinned like wolf and showed his fangs, “Step out, Kim Jongin!”

“You need to stop this stupid things.” The boy said and patted Kris shoulder, he smirked, “And bear your responsibity, not letting Suho-hyung do that!”

“Why? You are jealous that you didn’t get the responsibility?” Kris mocked the boy, “Or you are jealous of me?”

The boy just turned around, and looked at Kris flatly, “Jerk keep being Jerk, I guess it is flowed in blood.” The boy said. “You have nothing to jealous of.” He smirked, “Do better and I will jealous of you.”

Kris watched the boy until he disappeared from his sight. Kris walked to the chandalice.

He told himself not to go to infirmary but the stupid part of him wanted to walk there, he knew the boy was up about something.

Kris was walking slowly, and he saw Seohyun got out from the infirmary, he contented when he smell the white rose scent. Seohyun’s scent but the scent was mixed with citrus.

Kris almost growled, Luhan. He squinted his eyes with hatred, the mix of that two scent was full of hatred for him.

As Seohyun passed, Kris caught her elbow, “Having fun, baby?” he asked Seohyun.

Seohyun shocked to see Kris, and pull her elbow, “What do you mean?” Seohyun asked him.

“Don’t pretend to be stupid! Having fun in school that’s so not you..” Kris mocked her with hatred. “Does he really good in the bed? Or do you really enjoy it?”

Seohyun squinted her eyes, but she ignored Kris and walked away. Kris always vulgar like that. Kris growled when he got nothing as the respond of his provocation to Seohyun.

“Not so fast, baby!” Kris blocked her way, “tell me? Do you have lot of fun? Does he make you feel really good? How is the feeling from feeding from the eternal? Does he feed from your precious blood?”

 Seohyun closed her eyes, as the question that make her shy. Kris knew that, from the slight blush at Seohyun cheeks. “Yes!” Seohyun said, “Yes, yes,yes. Because I love him. Is it answering all of your question?”

Kris hated that words that Seohyun said with the cold tone to him. Seohyun just gave him the cold but sorrowful gaze, “I’m...” Seohyun shook her head and walked away.

Yeah, that what Kris wanted right? Why he heard the Kim Jongin to the infirmary? Because that  Kim Jong in bastard never lie. And because the hatred from past would be tracing forever...

 



He had the most angelic smile that Jessica had seen, the white pale skin, and the kind feature. “Miss, are you okay?” He asked Jessica. He extended his handkerchief to Jessica. “Why are you crying?” he asked Jessica again.

Jessica shook her head, “No..I’m okay.” She said.

“You aren’t okay!” the boy said kindly, “Here take this first.” The boy said.

Jessica hesistated for the minutes, but she took the handkerchief with bot of her hands and started to wipe her tears, but she failed when the tears kept falling.

She wouldn’t meet her family anymore, what should she do? Her family would grow old but not her, she couldn’t meet her sister anymore or her father and mother.

Jessica tried her hardest to hold her sob, but she couldn’t stop herself. “I’m..sorry.” she said to the boy.

“No, it’s okay! That’s okay if you want to cry!” he said, “Crying make you stronger.”

Jessica continued to sob, until she felt her chest became lighter, not because of she knew the solution but because of she felt the whole emotion that she held in, being took out. The boy patted her shoulder, like trying to make her calm

“T-thank..you!” she said to the boy.

The boy smiled kindly, “You are welcome!” The boy said and sat beside Jessica, “You must be having the bad problem if you cry.”

“Y-yes..” Jessica said.

“It’s okay. It is natural for the daylighter.” The boy said, and helping Jessica to stood up.

Jessica looked down, because she felt ashamed to cry in front if this boy, even using the handkerchef to wipe her tears. The handkerchief already became wet.

“No need to shy!” The boy said. “You still look beautiful even when you cry.” The boy said playfully.

“Who still look beautiful when she cry?” Jessica asked and doubted the boy, but she let out the small laugh

“You!” The boy said, “at least you don’t have running nose.” The boy joked.

Jessica let out the laugh, but she could feel the tears. “Thank you!”

The boy touched Jessica’s hair softly, “Now you look  more beautiful when you are laughing.” He said.

Jessica could feel his sincere, he was the sweetest boy that Jessica met until now. Not eben Luhan, Luhan was kind but not like this boy. But Luhan had the most beautiful eyes that Jessica ever see in her entire life.

Luhan protected her. She shook his head mentally, no! Luhan was belong to somebody. And that Somebody was so precious for him.

“You are smelled so good. Just like the lilac.” The boy said suddenly, Jessica stiffed, she almost forgot about the blood feeding.

Would the boy feed from her? Just like Kris? The pain in her necked suddenly appear again. And she felt the cold shiver to her spine. She wanted to run, she didn’t want the memory came back to her.

It was so pain, when the fangs ripped her skin. Embedding in her vein. She felt so hurt, and violated.

“Don’t be scared!” The boy said, “It is compliment! I won’t drink your blood without your permission.” He said again.

Jessica shook her head, she was still scared that the boy would deceive her and did something bad like Kris. Forcing her.

“My name is Kim Joonmyeon or you can call me Suho! Kim Suho” he said kindly.

“Suho?” Jessica titled her head, “guardian?” Jessica asked the meaning of his name.

Suho nodded,”Yes. Suho, the guardian, actually I choose the name, because Joonmyeon is so old fashioned.” He said playfully. “Sst don’t tell anyone okay? That Joonmyeon is my real name.”

Jessica laughed, “yes. Suho-ssi.” She said, “My name is Jessica-jung, or..”Jessica hesistated she hadn’t mention her Korea name since she was here, but Suho mentioned his real name, that’s not fair if Jessica didn’t say it. “Jung Sooyeon”

“Sooyeon, what a beautiful name. Is it secret also?”

Jessica shook her head, “You can call me that, Suho-ssi. My family usually call me that.” She said innocently.

“Then I musn’t call you that. That is the special treatment for your family, I’ll go with Jessica or Sica.” Suho said. “Welcome to chandelice, Sica-yah..”

Jessica nodded, “Thank you, Suho-ssi.” Jessica dusted her skirt, “But I think I’ll go. I just want to find book about the history of vampire or the royal.” Jessica said.

“Let me help you!” Suho said, and took a big book for Jessica, “This one the new lightest one, you have years, you don’t need to know all now!” Suho picked the blue cover book.

“Why?”

Suho chuckled, “Because you will get headache, read magazine also. You are still 17 right?” Suho asked the innocent girl.

Jessica nodded, “But I like book, Suho-ssi.” She said eagerly.

“Then finish this one, I will give you another one next time, okay?” Suho patted Jessica’s head. “Don’t be too nerd, Sica.” He suggested to Jessica.

Jessica pouted a little, “Why everyone call me nerd?” she asked especially to herself.

Suho laughed, “Because you are too adorable.” He said, “Then I will go, okay? Tell me if you have finish this book.” Suho smiled.

Jessica nodded, but then she realized something, “Where will I find you, if I finish this book?” Jessica asked him.

Suho titled his head, “Ah I forget. Come to the glass house.” He said, and then winked, “Or call my name and I will find you.”

“Is it your power?” Jessica asked him.

Suho laughed again, “No! I will show you later if you meet me at glass house.” He said and disappear before Jessica could ask where was the glass house?

Is it the same house when she met Lay? And Would Suho kept being in glass house no matter what time Jessica would search for him?

Jessica sighed, before opening the book, and found about royals family, usually Jessica scanned and looked at the picture in the book first, if the book had the picture, before she read it all.

Jessica shocked by the familiar figure in the book. She wouldn’t forget that smile, the angelic smile with kind aura.
 

The Royals, Kim Joonmyeon/ Suho
 

The Son of the majesty our queen.



kekeke..

the Royal was revealed...

do you get who was them?

Do you get the new mystery of Kris?

kekek sorry if so many mystery..

hope you love it