Chapter 17

The Blood's line

Jessica opened her heavy eyes lids, she must thankful that she didn’t get any dream anymore. What happen to her? Everytime a strange memories came to her mind, she would feel so dizzy. Just like she just right there with them.

Why this things happen to her?

She wanted to make this things disappear. She didn’t need more complication in her life right now.

Jessica turned her head to other direction, tried to know where she was? ah glass house. The same room when she was fainted by Kris few night ago.

“Are you okay?” Jessica saw Seohyun pale face near her, she just entered the room with a pouch of the blood.

Jessica felt the thrist in , but she managed to nodded. “Yes. What happen to me?” she asked Seohyun.

Seohyun handed over the blood pouch to Jessica, Jessica mumbled a soft thank you and drank the blood. She felt so relieved when all the blood flew through .

“I don’t know, but you suddenly pass out and Suho called me.” Seohyun sat on the edge of Jessica bed. “Do you feel anything?”

Jessica gulped the blood, “No...” she mumbled, she hesistated. Must she tell Seohyun about it? Could she trust Seohyun? Part of her knew that Seohyun is a good person but suddenly she could remember how Luhan and her do the lovey-dovey.

“Are you sure? Because I don’t detect something wrong with you, Jessica-ssi.” Seohyun titled her head. Her eyes seemed concern

Jessica kept silence for a while and then she softly admit it. “Actually yes.” She said. “But I’m afraid.” Jessica admitted it.

“Afraid of what?” Seohyun frowned.

“I’m sorry, Seohyun-ssi.” Jessica said again, Seohyun didn’t deserve her hatred. She just had the stupid feeling toward Seohyun’s boyfriend. She just had crush on him, just because she was saved by Luhan. She admired Luhan, but she also knew that Seohyun and Luhan had been couple even since she wasn’t born.

She couldn’t keep the negative feeling especially when Seohyun helped her alot. They suitable for each other.

“Sorry for what?” Seohyun asked her confusedly.

“Because I can’t tell you what happen to me.” Jessica half lied. Yes, she couldn’t tell Seohyun yet. Because she was still didn’t sure herself.

“Why you must sorry?” Seohyun asked her, “You can’t trust everyone that you just see two days right? I know that. You can tell me if you are ready.” She said.

Jessica nodded and felt more guilty, she had to admit it to Seohyun. Her father taught her that once she had the problem she had to face it soon.

Not running from there, and when she admitted she was wrong, the faster problem will be solved.

“And for hating you for no reason.” Jessica said shyly.

Seohyun titled her head confusedly, “Hate me?”

Jessica nodded, “Because...”

“ah, because of me and Luhan oppa?” Seohyun smiled kindly.

Jessica watched her in horror, how could she knew? Did she read her mind?

“Don’t worry, though! Many people hate me because of that, and you are the first person that admit it. I really appreciate that, Jessica-ssi.” Seohyun said.

“Don’t you angry to me?”

“Why? Because your honesty? Of course no!” Seohyun laughed sincerely, “I can’t control other people feeling toward anyone. But it take lot of courage to admit it.” She praised Jessica again.

Jessica had to admit it, that Seohyun looked mature like this. Perhaps she already seen so much in her life, she perhaps seemed like 16 years old girl but actually she was older than she seemed.

“Don’t you feel jealous?” Jessica asked her again.

Seohyun nodded, “Sometimes, I feel jealous. But I don’t really want to think about it.” Seohyun said, “But don’t tell Luhan oppa right?” Seohyun winked playfully toward her.

Jessica let out the small smile. “How long do your guys together?” Jessica asked her.

“12 years.” Seohyun said. “Don’t need to be shock, you will be accustomed by the eternity. 12 years aren’t long time.” Seohyun said.

Jessica nodded, she had to suit herself with the concept years. “Is it rude to ask your age?” Jessica asked her.

Seohyun laughed, “Not really. I have lived for fifty years. Relatives young for vampire.”

Jessica gasped, yeah fifty five years, but she just seemed like teenager. “And Luhan-ssi?”

“Luhan-oppa, has lived for ninty-eight years, I think.” Seohyun said, “although sometimes he seemed younger than me.” Seohyun added.

Jessica still in shock phase, well they had live for long time, but they seemed like normal teenager.

“ah, you are the lucky girl.” Seohyun said suddenly.

“Lucky?”

Seohyun nodded, “Usually Suho doesn’t take someone to the lotus pond, it is his special place.” Seohyun explained, “For vampire like Suho, the lotus pond is his refuge, he just shared it to some people. If Suho take you there, mean he trust you enough.” Seohyun explained.

Jessica gasped again, what did she do to get that? Why did Suho trust her? They practically speak just two times. “Why?”

Seohyun shook her head, “I don’t know. You must ask Suho not ask me.” Seohyun replied her. “I will call him, so you can talk with him. He is worried alot about you.”

Jessica just remembered that she was with Suho, Suho perhaps shock that Jessica suddenly fainted in front of him. “Yes, he probably freaking out.” Jessica said.

Seohyun laughed, “Yes, wait okay? I will call him.” Seohyun walked out to the room, leaving Jessica there.

Jessica watched the moonlight that entered the room, so many things happened in just three days, and she hadn;t called her family again. “Are you feel better?” Jessica saw Suho entered the room.

“Yes, I am sorry for fainting like that.”

Suho shook his head, “that’s not your fault anyway.” He said, “Seohyun is so worried about you, because she didn’t know what happen to you.”

Jessica nodded, “I don’t know too. May be because I haven’t adapt with vampire life.” Jessica said, whenever she spoke to Suho. The words always flow easily, she always comfortable with him.

Suho nodded,”Yes, take time.” He adviced. “Do you want to stay here or back to your dorm?” Suho asked her.

Jessica looked around, she prefer here but she couldn’t just stay in this place, she had her own room. “I will go back to my dormitory.” Jessica decided heavily, “Tiffany must be worried if I didn’t come back.”

Suho nodded, “May be let me you to there.” Suho said, and offered his hand.

Jessica hesistated at first but she used Suho’s help. Suho just being a gentleman to help her and escourt her going back to her dorm. So she accepted his hand and walked outside the room.

Jessica opened the door, and seeing Seohyun and Luhan there. They smiled to her, Luhan linked his arms to Seohyun waist loosely like it most natural things in world. “Thank you, Seohyun-ssi.” She said.

Seohyun nodded, “Take care!” she said kindly.

“Take care, Jessica.” Luhan said also, and nodded.

Jessica followed Suho to outside the glass house, although she felt relieved after admitting her feeling toward Luhan to Seohyun and apologize but she couldn’t help feel a little bit jealous to them.

Jessica smiled when she saw alot of flower again, she thought she started to love flower. “Can I come here again, suho-ssi?” Jessica asked Suho shyly.

Suho nodded, “Of course, you can visit it whenever you want. You can find me here.” Suho said, “ I never far from glass house.”

Jessica nodded. And felt happy but suddenly Suho held her behind his back, as perhaps he sensed another vampire came from outside the glass house. Jessica’s eyes buldged in horror when she realized who was the one who walked in.

She hadn’t met him again after he saved her, but Jessica really didn’t want to meet him.

“Kris? What do you want?” Suho asked him.

Jessica felt Kris scanned her from head to toe, and then he smirked, “Ah. Don’t you become a little bit beautiful?” he asked in his mocked tone, “Now, you cling around with Suho.”

“Kris!!” Suho warned him. Jessica never heard Suho this cold to another people.

“Wow! Wait your highness! I am not going to snatch your toys.” He lifted his hands, but his lower lips. “She will come by her own will, right Jessica?”

The way he spoke her name like a pure seduction. Really pure! That would attract many people.

Jessica hid behind Suho to avoid Kris gazed.

“Now I will leave.” Kris said, “I will enjoy the flower also.”

Suho stopped him when he was going to pass by, “Luhan and Seohyun are inside. You don’t want meet them.” Suho said.

Kris just glared to Suho, his eyes become so cold, but Jessica could feel a hint of misery there when Luhan and seohyun were mentioned by Suho. What happened to him? Was him having any relationship with Seohyun and Luhan/

Kris just ignored Suho, “Don’t worry! I will not distrub that Jerk and his...” Kris grinned that supposed to be mocking, but instead it like a sad grin. “Blood .”

And then he went in.

Jessica titled her head, “What happen, suho-ssi?” she asked because she was so curious.

Suho smiled, “Let’s go to your dorm. It’s not my secret anyway.” Suho said, and helped Jessica walked out from glass house.

Jessica planned entering this glass house to relieved her stress but instead she got lot of mystery...



Seohyun pulled the comforter to cover her body, when she was sitting on her bed. She had lot of thinks to do. anyway vampires didn’t need lot of sleep. They did sleeping but it wasn’t an important things in their life.

They could live without sleep, but sometimes sleep also like a luxurious things to regain your energy again. But for Seohyun, she hardly need it.

“Baby, what happen?” Luhan also woke up. Seeing his girlfriend didn’t sleep after what they do.

Seohyun frowned, “Oppa you know something strange about Jessica-ssi.” She said at the end. She snuggled to Luhan’s bare chest, when Luhan pulled her to lay down beside him.

She knew that Luhan loved cuddling and also skinship whet they talked.

“Strange about what?” Luhan asked her.

“She fainted again, I heard from Lay she also fainted after Kris her blood.” Seohyun said, “I think it is normal because she is shocked by Kris but today, nothing happen and she fainted. Something must be gone wrong with her.”

“Don’t you think it is because she hasn’t adapted well by vampire life?” Luhan used his power to take a glass of water. He sat a bit to gulped the water.

“I don’t think so, oppa.” Seohyun said, “Because no daylighter ever exprience like her. Her body didn’t show any trace of wound or sickness, it just her she can faint suddenly. I don’t know what happen.”

Luhan frowned. “Okay I think it is weird.” He caressed Seohyun hair, and then neck. He was so proud about the hickeys that he made just now. “So what will you do?”

Seohyun shook her head, “I think I will speak to Lay again, and perhaps asked Jessica-ssi to feed regulary, and if this continue. We really must to do some research.”

Vampires never have sickness in them. Rarely, actually. Some disease might be affected them but not all. Only one or two, so if a vampire were sick they would send the vampire to Council. And they would research about it, or even eliminated them.

Somehow, Seohyun didn’t want the council know, because they aren’t as good as it seem.

“Sure.” Luhan said, “But don’t be too busy about it with Lay.” He added with sulky tone.

“What do you mean?” Seohyun frowned. What happened again until Luhan sulked like this? Seohyun swore Luhan can sulk over a small matter.

“Because you tend to forget my presence when you work really hard. You will ignore me when you concentrate with Lay. I hate when you fully only look at Lay.”

“Don’t tell me you are jealous, oppa?” Seohyun asked him. That made Luhan pouted. “Oh my, Lay and I didn’t have anything! He is my cousin!!”

“But I don’t like you look at him!!” Luhan said. “You know with intense gaze like that.”

“I am not looking at Lay, I look at paper!!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“Still I don’t like it.” And he pointed accusingly to Seohyun, “You forget me when you work, you forget that I have need.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes, yes need, Seohyun wouldn’t argue about it, not because she felt guilty but that was ridiculous. What would Seohyun say? It wasn’t like Seohyun neglect him. For god sake, Luhan could make love wherever he want with her almost everyday.

“Up to you, oppa!” she said. “I am going to sleep.” She pulled her blanket over her body, but Luhan held it instead. “What again?”

Luhan smirked seductively, Seohyun knew that smirked mean. She quickly turned away from Luhan. “No! No!!”

“Yes!” Luhan pecked Seohyun lips again. And he trailed kiss to Seohyun neck and vein, “Baby I am going to bite first, okay?” he warned Seohyun before he her neck.

Seohyun nodded, she knew Luhan wouldn’t eat her blood without her permission. Luhan always gentle when he her blood. No matter what happened before or after it, the blood part always gentle.

Luhan embedded his fangs on Seohyun neck. Seohyun closed her eyes, and rubbed Luhan’s hair. Seohyun didn’t mind though if Luhan feed much, she could provide to Luhan. Moreover Luhan could die if he drank other people blood.

Seohyun also....

Luhan the last drop of Seohyun blood before he pulled his fangs out. “Now your turn, baby.” He said.

Seohyun nodded, and dropped her fangs to Luhan neck. Luhan was the first person that Seohyun ever the blood from the neck, she always think it much too intimate and before Seohyun met Luhan Seohyun only fed from people wrist.

And one of the those wrist was belong to Kris...



sorry for late update...

hope you love it...

left comment will be appreciated...love yah..