Chapter 16

The Blood's line

Seohyun walked to the glass house, to take some white rose, when suddenly she was pinned to the wall by someone. Seohyun was shocked by the suddent movement before she was ready to react. The man crashed his lips on Seohyun lips so suddenly. The man forced her to open up .

Seohyun her breath, but she knew really well the familiar taste, like man and citrus. Unintently Seohyun kissed the man back. “I miss you.” The man said within their kiss.

“Oppa, you shocked me.” Seohyun said, she placed both of her arms on his neck.

Luhan chuckled, “How long we don’t meet each other?” Luhan asked her, his hand caressed her hair.

Seohyun pouted, “Only three hours.” Seohyun said, she slapped playfully Luhan’s hand, who now slidded in her shirt. “Hands off!!” Seohyun warned him. “You don’t want Yoona-eonni beat you again, right?”

“She won’t know!” Luhan said, “Because she dominated your time, and I’m sure she will take you away from me, once we back to dormitory.”

Luhan pecked her lips again, and moved closer to Seohyun until there was no space between them.

“Yoona eonni right! You must control your hormone.” Seohyun didn’t push Luhan away from her, instead she tangled her finger with Luhan’s hair. Feeling the soft texture of his hair.

“You are hard to resist! It’s not my fault anyway. Why you wear the short skirt?”

Seohyun rolled her, “All the girl wear the short skirt!!” Seohyun exclaimed. “Now move I want go to glass house.” Seohyun said, and pushed Luhan from her. She knew one minutes again they were in that position, she wouldn’t be able to go to glass house.

Luhan let himself being pushed by Seohyun, but he tangled his fingers with hers. “Let me help you!” he said, “You want to pick white rose, right?”

Seohyun looked at him then shook her head, “No! I want to meet Suho.”

“What?” Luhan growled, “No! I will not let you!!” he dragged Seohyun to the oppsite direction.

“What are you doing oppa?”

“Let’s go to our room, I must mark you first!!”

Seohyun facepalmed herself mentally, “No!” She stopped following Luhan, “Oppa I’m just kidding. I just want to pick some roses, and because Suho always be there so I will talk to him also.” She said.

Luhan sighed, “Okay, this time I will let you escape.” Then he whispered to Seohyun, “But not next time baby.”

Seohyun entwitned her hands with Luhan, and lead the way to the glass house, before they could get closer to glass house. A voice distrub them, Luhan pushed Seohyun to his back although he knew that Seohyun fight better than him physically, but his power would protect them more effective than the physicall battle.

“Still the same?” Someone voice out from the other side of the scrub.

Luhan pushed Seohyun closely to his back, when he felt that he knew the voice. “Seung-ki hyung.” He shocked when he saw the man stood there.

And that instant their shocked became the anger and hatred, they used to be close with Seung-ki but not until Seung-ki decided to betray them, and hurting Yoona so bad.

They’re Eternals, and they protected each other.

“How are you, Luhan, Seohyun-ah?” Seungki asked them with calm voice.

“What do you want?” Luhan snapped him, “Why are you coming back here?”

Seung-ki sighed, “I actually didn’t want to appear in front of you! But yeah I know you will realize my presence soon, so I choose to appear.” Seung-ki said calmly.

“Lie.” Seohyun muttered but still audioable, “If you want you can make yourself undetected by us, you want us to know you.” She said, as she started to wrap Luhan under her power so Luhan also protected if Seungki decided to attack him physically.

Seungki shrugged, “I just visit you. And don’t tell this to Yoona.” He said.

“You think we are dumb?” Luhan asked him, “We know you won’t just visit us! You have your own purpose, and don’t bring Yoona name here, Yoona isn’t that weak!” Luhan spatted coldly.

Yoona perhaps had arguments with him, but as the Eternals he had to protect Yoona, the same went to other eternals.

Seohyun also felt the same, she witnessed Yoona’s break down because of this man. Yoona seemed though outside but actually she was fragile inside. She trusted this man so much, something that Yoona didn’t give to other.

“Up to you want to believe it or not. But keep your relationship low profile.” Seungki warned them, “Now excuse me!” he said and then he went to other places, with his inhuman speed. He is a well trained vampire after all.

As Seungki disappeared from their sighed, both of them gazed over the high tower that visible from here. “We will be okay.” Luhan said, “No one can seperate us.” Luhan hugged his girlfriend.

Seohyun nodded, although she still felt the shiver at his skin after the warning that Seungki said. Yeah, as long as they didn’t violate that important rule they will be together for all the time.

They have to grateful that vampire especially eternals didn’t as fertile as human, because they were prohibited to have offspring. They didn’t mind though, because it was still the long way for them, but one for sure that the council still didn’t accept their relationship a hundred persen.
Their relationship always under the threat.

Seohyun tiptoed and pecked Luhan’s lip, “I love you.” She whispered softly.

“I love you too. Always.” Luhan said, “We will be okay.” Luhan assured her, “I will not let them seperate us anymore.”

 



Jessica knew that she took a big risks when she visit the glass house at this night, but she wanted to visit Suho soon, and talked with him about lot of things, and she just succeed escape from the crazy Oh Sehun.

That boy surely annoying.

Jessica gasped a little when she saw how beautiful the glass house at this hours, the moonlight shine over the glass house, and also how beautiful it reflects on it. She was regretting why she didn’t know it from the start.

And she just realized how big the glass house is. Perhaps it had more than one room, or even some room for different flower. How could she find Suho then? Jessica pushed the glass house door slowly.

She was captivated by a sudden view, the tulips field, with few colours like purple, peach, pink and red. It was shocking beautiful for her how could the vampire do something beautiful like this?

Jessica tempted to pick some of the flower. But it was so pity of her, because she wanted the flower always be there. “You can pick one if you want.” Suddenly a voice surprised her.

She looked at Suho who was standing in front of her, “Hi, sica.” He greeted.

Jessica nodded and smiled, “Hi Suho-ssi.” She greeted shyly, and shook her head, “I think it’s more beautiful if the flower keep there.” She said.

“That’s nice, but it’s okay.” Suho picked one of the most pale colour of the tulip, near white. “Lay will make it grow faster.” He said, “and this flower beautiful too in your arm.”

Jessica took the flower carefully, she inhaled the scent. It is soo good. “Thank you.” She said, “who take care of these flowers?”she asked.

“Oh, Lay sometimes, I take care of it also.” He replied, “Many nighter and eternals love to visit this glass house, and yeah, we take care of it.”

“Yeah this place is so beautiful, no wonder if many people like it.” Jessica said. With Suho she could talk anything about it.

“Let’s follow me, I will show you my favourite.” Suho said gentlly.

“You have favourite?” Jessica asked in amuse tone, because it was rare for the man to admit that he had the favourite flower.

Suho chuckled, “what’s wrong with that? Every people has favourite, and I am man enough to admit it I have favourite flower.”

Jessica smiled and nodded yeah right. Suho is the type of prince, he’s so angelic and kind so she comfort with him. He had the good sense of humor, and the ideal prince charming. He even so kind.

“What is your favourite?” Jessica asked him.

“You will see, so what your favourite flower Sica?” Suho asked her.

Jessica shook her head, “I don’t think I have, I like all the white flower.” She replied him, but she couldn’t stop herself to inhale the scent of the tulip, she admire how beautiful it is. They turned in to some room when Jessica exclaimed.

“White rose?” Jessica said, she saw the huge field of white rose, the roses are so beautiful. They are so white and pure, just like the new snow that fall down from the sky, the petal is flew everywhere.

“This is Seohyun’s” Suho said, “she loves these flowers.” He continued.

Jessica couldn’t averted her gaze from the beautiful roses  there, until she caught a bench there, where Luhan and Seohyun sat there, actually Seohyun sat on Luhan’s lap. They were wearing a casual clothces, not their uniform.

Jessica couldn’t deny how suitable they are too each other, Luhan wore the black T-shirt and jeans, while Seohyun with her oversized white sweater and light pink skirt. Seohyun had some white roses in her hand.

“Just let them.” Suho said and smiled, “They are having a though day.” Suho said.

Though day? What kind of though day? As long as Jessica knew that they only acted lovey dovey all day long. Jessica calmed herself down, stupid jealousy! Well, don’t blame her because it is the first time she felt this way.

Jessica stole a glance to the couple again, now they laughed together, like they made their own joke. “Do they always spend time in here?” Jessica asked Suho with neutral tone.

Suho shook his head, “No. Seohyun loves here, and Luhan loves wherever Seohyun at.” Suho said casually, “Don’t judge them too harsh, sica-ah. It is so hard for them to be together like this, they deserve it.”

“Hard?” Jessica titled her head in puzzle.

“It’s not my secret to tell. It’s their.” Suho said wisely, he walked again and Jessica followed him closely, forgetting about the couple behind them. “But enough say that Seohyun is Luhan’s mate.”

Jessica frowned in confusion, she never know that Vampires have mate. “Mate?” Jessica asked Suho.

“Mate, yes. Each vampires know that they have mate.” Suho said, “It’s like a miraculous things. One in million, we can fall in love, but fall in love with our destined mate is a great things.” Suho said.

“Do you have mate also?” Jessica couldn’t held her curiousity.

Suho didn’t answer it instead he opened one door, “this is my favourite place.” He said.

And all the question suddenly being forgotten by Jessica. she was surprised by the beautiful place, the roses field before was so beautiful but nothing compare this place. This place seemed.....magical and special.

It was a pond that full of several colour of Lotus. The Lotus flower floating around a bamboo bridge.

Jessica could hear the water sound. The serenity of this place amazed her.

“This is so beautiful..”Jessica said as she walked closer to the pond, she saw the water was so pure and clean, until she could see the land under the pool. “This is so beautiful, Suho-ssi.” She praised it.

Suho laughed, “Yes, it is my favourite place.” Suho dipped his hands to the water and one white Lotus came to his hand.

“Your power?” Jessica asked him in shock.

“Water, my power is manipulate water.” Suho explain to Jessica willingly. He formed a ball of water and sent it back to the pond. He pick the lotus and gave it to Jessica. “You love white, right?”

Jessica nodded, “I understand why you like this place, this place is so peace and silence yet so beautiful.” Jessica said, “You take care of it, Suho-ssi?”

Suho nodded, and he sat on the pond’s edge. “I always like the lotus. They float around the water, because I can control water sometimes I feel that Lotus is the nearest flower with water.” Suho said, “Lotus mean peace and innocence.”

Jessica squated besides suho. “I mean yeah, they are so pure.” Jessica said, “And you did a good job to make them so beautiful.”

“Thank you.” Suho smiled, “Wait a minute.” Suho said. “You will see the most beautiful things in the middle of the night.” Suho said again.

Jessica frowned and then she remembered the book that she wanted to give back to Suho. “Ah, your book suho-ssi.” Jessica said, and then she pouted, “why you didn’t tell me that you are one of the Royals?”

Suho chuckled, “It doesn’t seem important though when we meet.”

“Of course, it’s important.” Jessica insist, “You are the son of the queen.”

“the queen has some son you know.” Suho said,

“Yes, Kim Suho, Kim Kai, and Kim Minseok. Where is the King?” jessica asked him, she was so  curious because in the book that she read it had nothing mention about the King.

“We don’t have king, Sica. We are from different father.” Suho said lightly. “My father is different with Minseok  and Kai.” Suho added again.

He looked up at the sky, “Our queen just say like a last royal before, she chose the father of her children by seeing the best vampire that perhaps alive. It is out of love, no love include. Kim is our head butler name, because he took care of us, along with his son.”

“And where is the queen now?” Jessica asked him. She never imagine to live without love of the mother.

“She already died 12 years ago.” Suho said lightly.

Jessica gasped in shock, “I’m sorry.”

Suho shook his head, “It’s okay though! We aren’t close.” He smiled, but Jessica knew that he buried his sadness in his eyes, that eyes that so pure and reflected the sadness that undescribable.

Jessica knew that there is something that Suho hid from her, but perhaps it wasn’t the right time, and they barely knew two days, she could ask Suho to trust her. She wasn’t his friend though.

“See...” suho said and pointed to sky.

Jessica saw toward the direction and she gawked when she was seeing thousands small lights falling from the sky. The small lights shined over the blue water of the pond, and the pond just like a mirror reflected it back, the lights.

“Fireflies.” Suho said, “They always come once in the month on the middle of the night.” Suho said. “Only special person that can see this.” Suho said.

And Jessica didn’t know what happen, but did it mean that suho said she is special? Special for Suho.

Suddenly Jessica felt a sudden intruder to her brain, she saw the younger version of Kim Suho was reading in the bench near the pond. And another tan boy, ran around him with the bug cathcer.

“Hyung!!” the younger guy said, “Look what I get!!” the boy exclaimed happily.

Suho closed his book and see what the little boy said in his hand, “Kai, it’s not good to catch the butterfly, release it.” Suho said.

The boy shook his head, “No! it’s mine!” he said. “I will keep it.”

“Kai, the butterfly will die. It couldn’t live in cage. It needs freedom.” Suho said to the boy again. “Just like you couldn’t teleport anymore, you want it?”

The boy shocked his head, “No! I want to teleport! I will let the butterfly..” the boy said and let the butterfly go.

And then Jessica felt his head dizzy again, the sign that she will change place, this time Jessica saw the burn tower again but not with Eternals but with suho and that Kai-boy and one boy again. But instead the hard tense like the eternals, they more like deep sadness and guilt, “It hasn’t finished yet.” Said the other boy.

“We will have do what must we do.” Kai said.

“Sica...” suddenly someone snapped her, Jessica felt her head became dizzy again and in pai again. “Jessica, are you okay?”

The last things that Jessica saw was Suho concern face, before everything became dark again and she fainted.



hope you love this chappie, guys...

more revealed secret...

left comment will be appreciated..