chapter 2

The Blood's line

“Stop it!”

Jessica heard another man voice who snapped the jerk. She panted and slowly opened her eyes, just to see that jerk face was still so clos with her.

“Damn! Luhan, let me go.” The jerk stiffed in awkward position. Far enough from Jessica’s neck but still close enough with Jessica. “Luhan!”

Jessica didn’t know what happened to the jerk , no one held him but he freezed.

Suddenly the jerk grip on Jessica wrist was released that Jerk growled from his throat. It was look like he was forced by another power.

“Luhan, you are party pooper.” Said the boy who had high cheek bone

Although Jessica couldn’t see anything but the jerk face, she easily recognized the voice owner. “Her smell is so good, hyung!” Sehun said again.

Luhan sighed. “You guys really!!” he exclaimed, “I know Kris will be the mess but I put high hope on both of you!” he said to the two boys.

Jessica couldn’t hear the conversation again, but she was sured the two boys get scolded. That jerk Kris was still eyeing her with undescriable glare.

“Consider it lucky escape!” he whispered before yelling to Luhan. “Luhan let me go!!”

“No I’m not going to let you go, if the girl was still here!” Luhan said before controlled Kris body to move away from Jessica.

Jessica averted her eyes and she was meeting the most beautiful pair of doe eyes she ever saw in her entire of live. He was beautiful. No words that could describe it.

The doe eyes boy, Luhan, walked closer, “Are you okay?” he smiled, his voice was angelic. “Miss, are you okay?” he asked again.

Jessica was too relieved, too adored, and too scared to find out her voice, so she sat down on the ground, and trembled in fear.
Luhan squated in front of her, “Miss are you okay?”

She looked at Luhan with teary eyes, “are you going to kill me?”

“Kill you?” his eyes budged, and he glared to Kris, Sehun and Chen who was still freeze. It wast like they didn’t want to move but Luhan use his power to strained them.

“Eih we aren’t killing her, hyung.” Sehun protested, “We just want her blood a little.” He explained.

Luhan sighed, “didn’t I told you guys to feed later on?”

“But she smell really nice!” Chen argued, “Until now, you could smell it hyung.”

Jessica shocked in fear she was afraid, Luhan would change his mind and decided to join the force.

Kris let out the sarcasm laugh, “You know Luhan is exclusive, Chen!” the tone of his voice like full of hatred and hurt, “Right, Luhan?”

Luhan just sighed, “She did tempting, but she is new.” Luhan said as he didn’t hear Kris words.

“Oh hyung just let us taste her alittle!” Sehun whined

“No! no drink her blood until we arrived to academy.” Luhan said sternly and extended her hand to Jessica. “Come on, they will not hurt you.” He said

Jessica looked at Luhan’s hand hesistately, “You will not kill me?”

Luhan shook his head, “No! I’m not killing you! We help you to go to Chandalice. You are the newborn vampire.” He said patiently.

“How about my family?” she asked again.

“Wow!” kris cut her out, “It was miracle you haven’t kill them yet, like you kill this man.” He said wickedly

Jessica jolted in fear after the reminder that she just kill one person, “I will not kill my family.” She denied it.

“Sure!” Kris shrugged but his feet still glued on the ground. “Let us lock you in a room with her family.”

“No! I won’t...”Jessica started to hysteric.

“Ssh..”Luhan calmed her down. “I believe when you were in right mind you won’t harm them. But right now you will be in harm.” Luhan said, “We don’t have much time, it is for your sake.”

“Hyung is right” Sehun added, “If you don’t go to school you will lose control.” He said and then he grinned as he could read her mind, “Don’t worry! We are tied up by hyung, we couldn’t after your blood.” He said cheerfully.

“So?” Luhan said.

Jessica didn’t know what to do? Must her trust them? But Luhan..that kind smile and warm person surely...yeah she could trust him!

Before giving second though Jessica accept his hand.



It wasn’t hard for Luhan to strain three hungry nighter while he had fully energizing, but it was hard for him after 4 days without food. The flight to south korea need lot of time.

Luhan didn’t let his guard off, that daylighter hadn’t accustomed with life of vampire. She didn’t know that the nighter need blood of the another nighter or daylighter, not like her who need human blood.

Chen was right her blood was so tempting to most of vampire, but Luhan wouldn’t drink her blood. The girl was scared enough! No need to add fact that her blood could attract lot of vampire and even the class like Luhan.

Also..Luhan chose to die of starving than drink her blood.

It was an absurb idea for him to drink someone else blood except that one person.

Luhan smiled just to meet that special person make his heart fluttered.

Luhan quickly snapped his mind, before he was too active to imagine and let his guard off. “So what is your name?” Luhan asked her.

The girl looked in fear to Luhan.

“My name is Luhan, that one..” he pointed to sehun who was waving like crazy, “is Sehun. The one beside him is Chen, and the last one is Kris.”

“I know!” the girl muttered softly, “I’m Jessica Jung.” She added.

“Jessica, nice name. Nice to meet you Jessica.” He smiled to give the sign he wasn’t the dangerous people.

Jessica gulped and look around, she was so tensed and nervous, “Where is chandalice?” the girl asked again.

Luhan knew he had to explain so many things to this girl, Luhan actually was so lazy to explained that but he was willingly to do so, as long as the girl didn’t panicked.

He had no energy to deal with it. “Chandalice academy is in south korea. It was the savest place for vampire, and all of the young vampire was lived there to trained them. Chandalice academy was built because the decrease number of vampire in latest decade.” Luhan started his explanation.

Jessica just nodded, “You are the newborn change vampire, okay? You are daylighter because you aren’t from vampire parent. You need human blood to keep alive, if we let you stay in society too long, you will lose control, in academy you were trained to control your self.”

Luhan skipped the more explanation, let the headmaster explain it to her.

“What about they?” she pointed Kris, Sehun and Chen.

“We are pure blood, we get food from another vampire. We are the one who was sent by council to get you.” Luhan explained briefly.

“w..why you feed from other vampire?” Jessica asked him again. Luhan knew that Jessica was still so afraid of them but she started to curious about them also, it means that she was calmed enough not to make ruckus.

“Because human blood wasn’t strong enough for us. You need the human blood because you were once human, you need the power of it. But we have no single drop of human’s blood, we will kill human because we couldn’t satisfied with it.” Luhan explained again.

“Have you taste it?”

Luhan shook his head, Luhan could kill them in second. “No.”

“Luhan is exclusive, another blood was disgusted to him!” Kris said suddenly with hatred in his eyes.

Kris was always provoked Luhan wherever it is. Luhan was too tired to argued with him, and he wasn’t going to make him satisfied by giving reaction. “No it was too dangerous.”

“Do you want my blood?” the girl asked him again that making Luhan shocked? Was the girl crazy? you couldn’t offer the blood for vampire. Especially with four hungry vampire. No count three, Luhan was excluded.

Luhan chuckled, “Just now you are so afraid they will drink your blood, now you are offering me?” he asked with amusement tone.

Jessica shook her head, “No...I’m just asking.”

“No need! We will get blood after we arrived at academy, we will sent you to the headmaster room.” Luhan assured her, to eased her nervousness. Just hoping Luhan had still enough strength to strained the other three vampire not to drink the girl blood.



do you get clue? who is Luhan special person? and what whose triangle will Jessica involve?

thanks for comment and subscribing..

^^~