Chapter 7.

The Blood's line

Jessica saw her own reflcetion from the mirror, she looked better than her usual self. She didn’t know, was that because of the blue uniform she wear? Or that was due to her white pale skin? Or that was because her long black hair?

She didn’t know, but she satisfied enough with it. It wasn’t like before she didn’t confidence with how with she look, but she liked her appearance now.

“Do you like what you see in the mirror?” Jessica shocked and turned around just to see a red-hair girl with very pale skin.

“who are you?” Why? The vampires in this acaemy like to popped out somewhere, without warning?

“Oh, so rude of me, my name is Tiffany Hwang, I am your neighbour!” she said with her eyes smile, she used her thumb to give sign to the next room. “And you are Jessica, right?” she asked.

Jessica nodded, “Yes, my name is Jessica Jung. Seem everyone in this academy have known my name.” She said.

Tiffany laughed, “You are the first daylighter for this past three years, so don’t blame us because we loved to gossip.” She replied her wittily, “and not much daylighter that we brought to Lay sunbaenim since the firstday.”

Jessica’s face turned into crimson red, she felt so ashamed. That was not good image for the first time in new school. “I’m sorry!” she said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Why you have to sorry? that’s not your fault anyway.” Tiffany entered her room as she was eyeing Jessica from head to toes. “This skirt is too long.” She pointed Jessica knee length skirt. “and white socks? Are you elementary student?” she shook her head. Jessica felt like she was in front of the school uniform inspector.

“But they only gave me this uniform.” Jessica said.    

“Honey, your closet is magic. If you wanted to search it, you will find it..” Tiffany said and opening Jessica’s wardrobe, she throw the short skirt to Jessica, and black pantyhose. “Wear this!” she said.

Jessica only looked at the uniform with confusion, “But would we broke the rule?” she asked Tiffany.

“Oh, darling. We are in this school not only for three years, okay? We will stay in this academy for years until the council judge us as a mature vampire.” She explained, “and do you want to be nerd for 50 years from now?”

“50 years?” Jessica eyes buldged.

“Of course, you are immortal now! What do you think? I tell you that won’t be so long.” Tiffany said again, she pushed Jessica, “Change your clotch! I will wait!”

Jessica nodded obidiencely, and did just like what Tiffany had said before. Okay, she felt better after changing, she felt more mature, and not nerdy anymore. Would she see Luhan today? Yesterday, after she spoke with Leeteuk gyojangnim, she hadn’t met Luhan again.

Oh, what did she think? She had to call her family. Her utmost priority. Meeting Luhan wouldn’t neccesary.

“Hello, are you sleeping there?” she heard Tiffany’s voice from outside.

“Coming.” Jessica said soon, she put the skirt and socks to the wash basket. She picked her bag before following Tiffany.

“Okay, because you are newbie, I will explain anything about the academy okay?” Tiffany said.

Jessica nodded, “But Taeyeon and Leeteuk gyojangnim have told me, though. About the school rules, and about the vampire class; daylighter, nighter, and eternal.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes again, “Oh come on. Do your school life only consist of the stupid rule? No! i will tell you all the gossip all around the school.” She said. “Do you know who are the eternal?”

“Byun Baekhyun.” Jessica answered, remembering what Taeyeon said.

“Okay, he is hot, but he wouldn’t talk with daylighter or even nighter. He only talk to daylighter if the condition force him. The arrogant bastard.” Tiffany explained, “I will tell you when we meet them, and all of their gossip.”

“Are you paparazzi?”

“I work for school magazine, okay? Live could be boring without gossip.” She grabbed Jessica’s hand.

Jessica had to admit that Tiffany was unique, with her sarcasm answer and honesty. Tiffany wore the uniform but her socks were pink,also her wristwatch, her headband. Jessica remembered Taeyeon mentioning about Tiffany’s love for pink.

“and this is the school building.” Tiffany said.

Jessica looked to the school building, the building was huge. Bigger than the dorm with ivory white paint. In the front of the building, there was a big fountain, some of the students was chatting around the fountain.

“wow!” Jessica exclaimed in awe.

“Great isn’t it? We called it, guardian fountain.”

“Why?”

Tiffany shrugged, “Well I don’t know. I never think it as a good gossip.”

Jessica chuckled, well, not everyone in this world, want to know everything like her. “So when you came to this academy?” Jessica asked her.

“10 years ago, when I was 18. My mother is pureblood and my father is human, I don’t know how they met but yeah...here I am.” She said lightly.

“So you are 28 right now?” Jessica shocked to see Tiffany, “You are like 17 years old.”

“That’s not a big deal! Like I said before we are immortal. And I am still junior, if you want to know.”

It seemed that lot of things that she had to learn. She had to adapt. “So, where can I get my time table?”

“You are really nerd, aren’t you?” Tiffany amused by Jessica’s question. “Let’s go I will show you as we are walking.” She said

Jessica amazed with the school interior, that seemed like gothic but classic. The old europe building. Westminster Abbey? Notre’dam? Jessica didn’t know what exactly but the school seemed so luxury.

She saw a girl potrait that hanging on the wall, she was beautiful girl with long black hair and pale skin. Just like the original korean beauty but suddenly the girl winked. “What is that?” Jessica asked Tiffany frantically.

“what?” Tiffany asked her.

“The painting wink to me.” Jessica said in fear tone.

“Eish! That is what Jackson do.” Tiffany pointed the boy, that high fived with his friend and winked to Jessica. “Ignore him! She is the biggest flirt alive.”

Jessica nodded and followed Tiffany closely, so she wouldn’t separated. Suddenly Tiffany stopped and she pulled Jessica closer, “Here we go!”

she said, “Look the girl there.” She pointed the girl who sat in the bench near the central park. “She is eternal, her name is Yoona.”

She was beautiful girl, the girl with deer appearance. She had a light brown hair, the length was until her shoulder. She wore the white uniform that different with one another. “she is really beautiful.” Jessica said.

“Yes and dangerous. And there was Yoona’s current boyfriend, Taecyeon.” She pointed Taekyeon who sat near that girl, and caresess the girl cheek with his tip of finger.

“Current?” Jessica asked in confusion.

“She is that beautiful, you think? She will change him in next year maybe, or even next month.” Tiffany said, “And no boy can reject Yoona.”

“Wow!” Jessica exclaimed in awe. The playgirl that would be very popular in high school. “what is her power?”

“Ask it your self. Why you always want to know something nerd like that?” Tiffany asked in annoyanced, “I am a life-gossip magazine not ensiclopedia of eternals.”

Jessica laughed, although Tiffany was a little bit rude, but her sarcasm was something refreshing, making Jessica felt like the normal highschooler. Jessica wasn’t someone who easy going, if someone didn’t lead the converstation, she could fell awkward. She was being nice and friendly if she was comfort enough with that girl.

Because of that in her old school she was called Ice-princess.

“And here we go, Luhan.” Tiffany said, Jessica quickly averted to Luhan who was walking to them, Jessica felt her heart stopping for a moment.
He was so handsome, almost beautiful and he smiled friendly to her.

Okay Jessica read lot of book, and most of it were novel. Luhan were now where found in the novel, he was beautiful not a real masculine look, like in the novel. Krystal(her sister) and Jessica laughed about how the main heroine could fall in love with the moment almsot instantly.
It seem unreal. But why Jessica now felt like that heroine? Okay, Luhan saved her, that because, but Baekhyun also saved her.

“He is Luhan , the other eternal.” Tiffany said.

“eternal?” almost that instant also her heart dropped to the lowest level.

“Yes, don’t you see his white coat?” Tiffany asked her.

Before she could say anything again, Luhan greeted them. “Hi Tiffany. Hi Jessica!”

Jessica smiled,”Hi Luhan.” She greeted him. She was happy her voices didnt tremble.

“Are you okay?” he asked Jessica.

Jessica nodded, Luhan smiled again, “That’s good. Guess Lay will treat you well, and nice you have made friends.” He said.

Jessica nodded again. “Thank you because save me!” Jessica said to him, “I haven’t say thanks right?”

Luhan gave her smile that he used to give to all the vampire in this academy, the brother smile. He always think that all the vampire in this acadamy was his brother and sister, they had to protect each other.

“That’s okay. I will go now.” He said and walked away to the other side of the corridor.

Tiffany looked at Jessica and Luhan, before she snapped her finger to awake Jessica from her adorement state, “Don’t be too wonderstuck by him.” She said, “He is like that to everyone.”

“What do you mean?” Jessica asked her in confusion.

“Many girl broken heart because of that, you know. Luhan always treats everyone nicely, don’t get your hope up! You will be broken.”

“Really?” Jessica asked Tiffany.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, Jessica. But he has long-term girlfriend.” She said, and grabbed Jessica’s hand “Look at the second floor now!” she said.

Jessica tried to look at the second floor and she saw a girl who talked with Lay and laughed. Somehow the face of the girl was familiar, but Jessica couldn’t remember really well where she had saw that girl. “Ah the girl in the potrait.” She said when the memories backed to her brain.

“Yes, she is the eternal also.” Tiffany said. “And I’m sorry I have to do this, but it is better for you to quickly over it, before you hurt more.” Tiffany spoke in riddle.

“what do you mean?” she asked with confusion.

“Wait!” Tiffany stopped her from asking more, “Look!” she ordered Jessica. Jessica obeyed her and kept looking on the girl.

Luhan was in the second floor already, he talked with Lay, Lay laughed and then also Luhan. They talked a little more and then Lay waved goodbye to Luhan and the girl in the porait.  Jessica smiled when she saw Luhan laughed, but his next movement made her smile dimmed.

Luhan wrapped the girl in his arm. Luhan pulled that girl in the full kiss, then his kiss was trailing to the girl neck. That movement was so intimate and like they were usual to do that. Jessica averted her gazed, her chest felt a slight pain and disappointed.

“Her name is Seohyun. She is his looooooooong-term girlfriend, yeah you can say that. It is normal for us to see they act lovey dovey like that, Luhan loves skinship you know?” Tiffany explained. “don’t worry you will pass this phased. Luhan saved you and lot of vampire, if the girl,  most of them feel like you do.”

Jessica nodded, and she felt something in Tiffany tone, “and you too?”

Tiffany shrugged, “For short period time, but not until I saw Luhan fed from her, in the library.” Tiffany waved her hand, “ew, I felt like Tom-the-cat.” She said disgustingly like espcially to her self.

Jessica pressed her disappointed feeling to the big box in her heart. She locked the feeling and wanted to throw the key to the ocean. Jessica tried to look away but she couldn’t help her self to glance.

Luhan and that girl were still busy with themself. The girl pushed Luhan a little and said something that making Luhan grinned widely. After few words they walked away, Jessica tried to clear . “Didn’t the school have the rule to forbid PDA in public?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Well, this is not ordinary school, darling.” She said, “and also they are eternal the strongest class of vampire.”

“If they were strongest, why they must attend school like us?” Jessica asked her again.

Tiffany sighed heavily, “Because they are young. Even the genius Einsten had to attend school right? “Tiffany said, “The eternals are like the elite gurdian. They have to learn lot of lesson to become perfect guardian.”

“Guardian?” that was the first time Jessica heard that name.

“What a newbie. Yes all of us are guardian. Gurdian to the Royal family.”

“Royal?”



 do you hate the cliffhanger?

Sorry but it's part of plot.

and I love how you give comment, I really felt being appreciated.

thank you..

do you have lot of question now?

bear with me okay?

Comment and subcribe if you like it,,,

upvote if really feel this story deserved.

I try to update tommorow or monday...

thank you...