Chapter 14

The Blood's line

Sehun smirked when he was seeing the shock draw in Jessica’s face. He chuckled a bit when her eyes became bigger, she was so cute and beautiful. And the most important things, sooo innocent.

After living in vampire world for more than fifty years, such innocent is rare. Imagined that which vampire would be shock with blood scene?

“Miss me Jessica?” Sehun asked her. He sat on the chair in front of Jessica.

“Jessica, sit down please!” Donghae seongsaengnim said, as he walked on his own chair.

Jessica reluctantly sat on the chair beside Sehun.

Sehun felt his stomach being punched by something strong when Jessica was walking passed through him. Her scent was too strong, just like all his favourite scent, the chocolate and peach. Sehun felt his fangs rubbed his lower lip.

He clenched his fist to restrain himself. Sehun wouldn’t violate the school regulation. And his intention wasn’t to scare the girl.

“So, Jessica, do you know Sehun?” Donghae asked her.

Jessica nodded, “Yes!”

“I am one of the people who save her, beside Chen and Luhan-hyung.” Sehun commented confidently, and he shrugged, “So Jessica and I know each other really well.”

Jessica’s eyes became bigger, she opened but then closed it again.

“Nice to hear that.” Donghae said, “So, Jessica. do you know why am I calling you too my office?” Donghae asked Jessica again.

“Because I am beaten up by Sooyoung.” She replied honestly.

Sehun smiled, wow. This girl was so humble, she could even admit her failure. “Yeah, you are lucky that you still alive.” Sehun said.

Donghae nodded, “That’s right. But Jessica I know that you hate violence, but for you it is important. In vampire world if you couldn’t defend your self you will die!!” Donghae said, he leaned his body, “and you are one the new daylighter, people would curious about you, and also, you have to know this...”

Donghae sighed, “I heard the rumour about your blood, how your blood ignited something in all nighter. School’s rule will help you, but not for long time, we are vampire we tend to be aggresive.” Donghae caught Jessica wrist.

Sehun frowned to see a slight skinship like that. He hated when Donghae touched Jessica.

“And our thrist will win over our rule.”Donghae said before release her wrist.

Jessica gulped, Sehun saw her vein in her neck also moving. And once again, the thrist started to take over his body.

“So, I will ask Sehun to help you learn.” Donghae said.

“Sorry?” Jessica seemed shock, and look at Donghae and then Sehun. “Oh..I don’t think,...I...”

“I couldn’t teach you personally, Jessica.” donghae cut her, “And you need to learn. You have no basic at all.”

Sehun nodded eagerly, “That’s right! You don’t want to have a slow progress right?” sehun asked her playfully, “You don’t want suddenly the nighters attack you and you can’t punch them, right?”

Jessica gasped, “Of course no! but I think I can to distrub Sehun-ssi. I can learn..”

Sehun waved his hand, he already knew that Jessica would reject him, but that didn’t mean Sehun would give in to her demand. Ha! out of all things, Sehun wanted to help Jessica defend herself especially from Jerk like Kris. “No! I will be happy to help you!”

“He is right, Jessica. Sehun is one of the best student in nighter class.” Donghae said, “And Sehun will be happy to help you, he even volunteer.”
Jessica looked at him in nervous gaze, but once again she couldn’t say anything.

Sehun grinned widely, “Sure! You know how good am I, right?” he patted his chest, he put his arm around Jessica’s shoulder, “No need to worry, I will teach you nicely.” Sehun said.

Jessica looked around nervously, her eyes told Sehun that she wasn’t comfortable enough with the agreement.

Too bad!

Because Sehun wasn’t gonna let it go! This was the only thing that he could do, to help the girl. And not only for Jessica but for himself, his ownself. Because this girl scent and gaze call out something in his self.

The old thing that died long time ago. And Sehun wasn’t gonna let it go again.

 



Jessica guessed that her nightmare couldn’t get worse. But once again it much worse now, she was trapped with the crazy narsisst boy, named Oh Sehun. He was so full of himself and not let Jessica said even a single rejection.

But although the boy seemed harmless and nice outside, but inside he just the blood thrist creature that force Jessica ran around the gym 10 times. “Faster, Jessica. we wouldn’t stop until we get the 5 second for this whole three hundreds metres.” Sehun shouted from the middle of the field.

He held a stopwatch and a whistle. He would blow the whistle if Jessica get slower.

The sweat drenched her whole body, and her shirt. Jessica felt her skin started to ached, who would think that vampire also produced sweat? And who will think that she will feel the burn sensation in her knee muscles?

“Come on,Jessica!” Sehun shouted again, “If you couldn’t beat the nighter at least you can run faster!!”

Jessica wasn’t the violance person but for the first time in her life, she considered to smack Someone head to the ground.

Sehun blew his whistle, “stop!!” he said, “Your record is 6.23 second, wow that’s good for the begginer.” Sehun said, “Usually another beginner will have the 7 second record.”

He patted Jessica’s head, “As like I think we have to push you to your limit!” Sehun said in proud tone.

Damn! So this boy used her to his experiment.!!

“Can I go now?” Jessica asked Sehun reluctantly.

Sehun smiled widely, “Of course you...” Jessica felt her chest became lighter, at least she could read something again in library, “Can’t go anywhere.”

Jessica smile faded away, this boy really!!

“You can rest, though!” Sehun said cheerfully, as he pushed Jessica to sit at the couch.

Jessica felt his muscles sang in happy voices after she was sitting on the couch, she felt so much relieved, if she could, she will never get up from this couch anyway. “When we will stop today?” Jessica mustered her courage to ask him.

Sehun titled his head, “why do you want to stop? We will train you until you strong enough!!!” Sehun said, “And you got one day with Oh Sehun, lot of girl will kill to be on your place.”

Jessica wanted to roll her eyes, why this boy like this!! “Actually I want do some research about the vampire again.” She argued a little. Yes, she had lot of things to catch up. Not to mention to find the phone to speak with her family.

Jessica tried to search for the phone everywhere in this school, but she didn’t meet even a single public phone.

“What do you want to know? Our enemy? Okay our enemies are human, shapeshifter and also werewolves.” Sehun said in his usual cocky tone.

“Why we became their enemy?” Jessica felt her curiousity raised up.

She always curious with knowledge, and her father told her that knowledge is power.

Sehun shrugged, “Guess it natural. We are cold blooded, and they are hot blooded. And for ghoul well that’s because we are more beautiful than them.” Sehun  explained non-chantly.

Jessica frowned with the simple explanation like that, “And that’s why we need the eternals, to protect the Royal?”

“Not really, we aren’t live in peace with them, but that doesn’t mean that all the creature out there can attack us. Let’s say that the royal family has made a pact with them. And chandalice is our main refuge.” Sehun explained again, he tapped his chin like he was thinking of something, “But you perhaps haven’t know about it, but you deserved to know. Some of a vampire..errrr..turned out to be ‘dangerous’. So yeah, you will have to learn to defend yourself.”

“Dangerous?” Jessica asked because Sehun used the other tone to say that. Jessica sured there was something that Sehun hid from her. What kind of dangerous? Did they changed theirself?

“Ah, one of the Royal is my best friend. Kim Kai.” Sehun changed the topic, “His power is teleportation.”

Teleportation?

Changed the place so quickly?

“Can he go to another place quickly?” Jessica asked Sehun.

Sehun nodded, “Yes, he could teleport to another place in few seconds, as long as he knew where is it!” Sehun smirked, “But mine is cooler, I can control wind.” Sehun said.

“Wind?”

“Yes, and all of the subtances in air. That’s why we easily to find you when you are in california.” Sehun said, and suddenly he snapped his finger,

“Ah, I forget to ask you, who changed you in to vampire? Do you know who is he?”

Jessica felt she was by a thunder, she was too dumbstruck by that. How could she forget about how could she involved with this world? But she was never really think about it also.

She just knew that she woke up one day, and all of this nightmare happened to her. But she couldn’t recall anything that cause it happen?
What happen?

Jessica tried to dig in her memories, but there was a big hole over there, light a flop of time. Her childhood, her daily schoollife and then this life.

She had no memories why she became like this? Why this so sudden?

Jessica closed her eyes, tried to remember anything from the big hole there, but she couldn’t get the reason why she had become like this. Why she changed in to daylighter? When? And Why? And by who?

She just realized that something had been stolen from her, a part of her memories. She was sure that must be a reason but she couldn’t remember anything...

What happened again to her?

Where is her memories?