Chapter 10

The Blood's line

Jessica had changed her clotches into the casual shorts and t-shirt, because they were preparing for the P.E class, in humans world, the book kept lingering in her mind.

And Jessica felt so doomed because for her entire human life, she didn’t have the good P.E score, she was bad at running, jumping the obstacle, or exert the strength. But perhaps life as the vampire make everything easier for her.

“why we have P.E class at the day?” Jessica asked Taeyeon who was changing her clotch, the petite girl was so focus to change her clotch.

“Because it is the only time where the nighter, couldn’t use their power.” Taeyeon answered her, “We are impossible to win over the nighter at the night, but it doesn’t mean that we couldn’t win from the physically.”

Jessica nodded, “How about eternals? They still can use their power right?”

“Of course, but you don’t have to worry about them. Yeah they have the own rule, they couldn’t use their power except to other eternals.”

Taeyeon said. She grabbed the towel and throw it to Jessica. “And by the way, it isn’t the normal P.E class, you learn to fight here, and be careful you can get some bruise.”

Jessica felt the shiver in her spine, “Then why we need to learn it?” She asked, if the chandalice was the save place for vampire why they had to learn to fight?

“If there is a vampire in the world, you think the werewolf, ghoul, and vampire hunter only legend?” she asked her like Jessica was the most stupid person alive, “You will meet them somehow.”

Jessica nodded dumbly, yeah she didn’t know anything, guess she had to learn more. But everyone in this school was so mysterious. For the example she heard alot about eternals but she didn’t know who were them.

“Ah, consider it as your lucky chance, today you will see the Eternals practice.” Taeyeon said, “Once in a month the instructur will let us watch the eternals.”

“For learning from them?”

Taeyeon shrugged, “Yes, and for motivating the Eternals, it is like their evaluation, and for entertaiment. You don’t want miss it.” Taeyeon said.

They entered the big sport hall, the sport hall was so big, more like the mini football stadium, with the big field in the middle of it. Taeyeon walked and sat near Tiffany. Jessica followed her and sat near them.

“Hi, have you read the whole history?” Tiffany greeted her, she wore the white tank top and the long trainee.

Jessica shook her head, “Not yet, I just read from the royal. Why don’t you tell me the royals are the normal nighter but the queen’s decendant?” Jessica protested to Tiffany.

Tiffany laughed, so did Taeyeon. “Do you ask Tiffany for some sort things like that? Hey, she is the life-gossip magazine. Tiffany even didn’t really pay attention to the history.” She mocked Jessica and Tiffany.

“As you know, I only know that the Royal prince, the Kim’s siblings are handsome.” Tiffany added to her.

Jessica rolled her eyes, yeah although she must admit that Kim Suho is so angelic. He wasn’t looked like the vampire. He was more like, the prince charming or even the boyband. “yeah, Kim Suho, Kim Kai, and Kim Minseok or Xiumin.” Jessica said.

“Wah, you learn lot of things.” Tiffany complimented her.

“You will know more than Tiffany about our history in one month.” Taeyeon said.

Jessica titled her head, “Why?”

“Because Tiffany’s history only reach for the elementary student of the vampire.” Taeyeon spinned her finger near her head, “The advance history is too heavy for her small little head.”

“Thanks, but I prefer become the pretty and stupid girl, than a nerd.” Tiffany said sarcastically. “At least I have someone to take me to the ball.”

“Yeah, that’s good. How about this year you give the chance for Nickhun.” Taeyeon mocked her, it was seemed they had been friend for long time.

“Who is Nickhun?” Jessica asked in the confusion. She was new.

“Tiffany’s boyfriend.” Taeyeon answered brieftly that gain the glare from the the later. Taeyeon just laugh.

“He is not my boyfriend.” Tiffany denied it, “Dating him just like dating my own brother.” Tiffany said.

“Denial, denial and denial.” Taeyeon mocked her.

Jessica chuckled, they were so fun to be around, the dork Taeyeon and the cynical Tiffany. “Here we go, the hottest nighter.” Suddenly Tiffany squaled, Taeyeon and Jessica saw at the entrance.

Jessica saw the fourth boy who came entered the room, and one of them was the Oh Sehun. He smirked and winked to Jessica. Jessica averted the gaze from him, “who are they?” Jessica asked Tiffany.

“Oh Sehun, the one who throw wink to you! Don’t deny it I see that.” Tiffany said, “The second one is Chen the thunder or electricity guys, he is too cute I think, but nothing wrong with that. There was Kim Kai, and then Lay sunbaenim Taeyeon long time crush.”

“He is not  my crush!” Taeyeon said that.

Tiffany just looked at her with her eyebrow lifted, “Then tell me what are you doing in in the glass house?”

“I just help Leeteuk gyojangnim.” Taeyeon answered too quick, and Jessica laughed, well it was obvious that Taeyeon had something for Lay.

“Well this nerd figure it out.” Tiffany said, “Don’t deny it anymore!”

Jessica shook her head, they were so funny together, sometimes they were bickering but she knew that both of them are best friend. They had been knew each other for long time, and Jessica owed them alot to make her feel like the normal highschooler.

“Oh, there are Eternal.” Taeyeon said suddenly when from their opposite five students get out. Jessica suddenly found Luhan who wore the black wife-beater. He looked so handsome, with the smile around his face.

“Stop it before you started to drool!” Tiffany said to Jessica.

Jessica looked at Tiffany, “I am not drooling.” She said.

“What happened?” Taeyeon asked the both girls in the confusion.

“She got something to Luhan. Poor girl.”Tiffany said. “The bubble hasn’t burst fully, she already know about his girlfriend yet she couldn’t get over it.”

Jessica blushed, “No! I’m...”

“As you didn’t need more than one month crying in the room after you saw them fed.” Taeyeon said to Tiffany, and then she and Jessica laughed. Seeing Tiffany angry.

Jessica was so thankful about it. When Taeyeon stood by her side. Jessica saw Luhan who were stretching, near him there was Baekhyun and also one unknown boy, the most gigantic from three of them.

Jessica saw Seohyun who was busy talking with Yoona, the deer face girl. Both of them wore the short pants that flaunt their long legs, while Yoona wore a top wife-beater that didn’t cover her stomatch, Seohyun wore the loose T-shirt but didn’t hide her curve.

“Okay!” A sudden voice distracted them and they saw a cute man who stood in the middle of the field.

“His name is Donghae.” Taeyeon said, “He is the Physical teacher, he teach us, but he is sooooooooooo kind.” Taeyeon explained.

Jessica nodded, and the teacher explained something, that Jessica did’t bother to hear, she just hoped that her name didn’t call during the inspection. She could die of ashamed. “and Yoona and Chanyeol.”

The most gigantic Eternals step out and also Yoona, Jessica gulped, “Is it okay to hit her?” because Yoona seemed so small compare than Chanyeol, if Chanyeol decided to beat Yoona, Yoona could die.

“No gender difference in words of vampire honey.”Tiffany said.

“Yoona’s power is direct power, not like the other eternal who seemed like magic, she had the energy manipulation, and she could exert the bigger power rather than she seemed.” Taeyeon explained, “Yoona is like the personification of darkness itself, she could get the energy from the other creature and use them in battle. She could manipulate darkness itself.”

Jessica gulped and she didn’t think the small Yoona could win over Chanyeol but if she was having such power how couldn’t she win over?  “and Chanyeol?”

“Well, he was the exloplosion, he could fire up you, burt and it is including to explode something until it’s destruct and never comeback or something like that. Simple but highest probability to die as a group or by youself, and his fire is called as the indefinite.”

“Wow! That’s heavy!!” Tiffany cut them, “What a nerd talk. Can we talk about another things?” Tiffany said. “I heard Yoona and Chanyeol loved to fight each other.”

“No power include okay??” Donghae said.

“I am okay with it. As long as this poor boy didn’t start it!!” Yoona said to Donghae.

“but Seongsaengnim..”Chanyeol whined, “she likes to cheat.”

“I am cheating, better you take back that Park chanyeol!!” Yoona said in offended tone, “Don’t blame me if you erted enough to peep.”

“Peep, you don’t have anything to see, though.” Chanyeol said.

“what are you saying?” Yoona seemed offended, well who wouldn’t offend by those statement.

“You don’t have nothing to see, remember I know you since you are baby!! We grown up together.” Chanyeol mocked her, and without any sign Yoona punched Chanyeol stomach until the boy threw to the wall.

Jessica and the other shierked, “And here we go!!” Taeyeon said.

Jessica wanted to close her eyes, because the punched and Kick didn’t stop only until there, it was whether Chanyeol kicked Yoona or Yoona kicked Chanyeol, punch each other sometimes they see Yoona who was tossed to the sky or Chanyeol who was darted of to the wall again and again.

“When will they stop?” Jessica asked Taeyeon in whispered.

“Until one of them couldn’t wake up!!” Taeyeon said while Yoona was jumping to avoid Chanyeol striked, “Or until one of them give up or donghae-seongsaengnim said enough..” she said.

Ouch, Jessica knew that would be pain, when Yoona kicked Chanyeol chest, after Chanyeol fell back, she stepped up to his chest. “I win!” Yoona exclaimed happily.

“Yoona win!” Donghae said, “Park Chanyeol point reduce two point!” Donghae told him.

“what it’s not fair?” Chanyeol said when he stood up! “She used her power, she will grow stronger as she fight.” Chanyeol pointed Yoona.

Yoona just show ‘mehrong’ face to chanyeol, “You still have to learnnnnnn lot of things to catch up with me.” Yoona mocked him. “I am born with that talent!” Yoona showed off. “I am born to be winner.”

“Yoona point reducement three point, bad behaviour.” Donghae said, that made Yoona gawked and Chanyeol danced like crazy.

“But saem, I win!!!” Yoona said.

“Ha!” Chanyeol laughed at her.

“Back to your own sit!!” Donghae ordered both of them, “And If I see both of you quarell again, both of you would got 10 point reduce.”

Jessica understood now, why they had to attent the school because they were childish enough to argue over the winner, but Jessica thought it was natural, Yoona was desrved to show-off, for god sake. She beated the boy who was bigger than her own body.

“And now the next battle isn’t worth to watch.” Tiffany said.

“Why?” Jessica asked her.

“Sometimes when Seohyun is paired up with Luhan, the boy will give up as soon as the battle start.” Taeyeon explained.

“Is Seohyun weak?” Jessica asked her, “She looked fragile, though. Perhaps Luhan didn’t want to hurt her.” Jessica said her assumption.

Taeyeon and Tiffany exchanged gaze and bursted in laugh, “Honey, she is one of the most strong physically.” Tiffany said.

Jessica frowned, doubted that statement, Seohyun looked fragile and soft though, “Are you sure?”

Taeyeon nodded, “Her power is enhance regeneration, the super healing, you could ask Lay sunbaenim about the detail.” Jessica nodded, she knew about Seohyun power she think. Lay had told her about one eternal that he knew that night. And Jessica was sured it was Seohyun.

“But that doesn’t mean she weak physically, she can reverse the wound she received to the attacker. But not only that she can fight believe me. If we don’t see the power, okay?” Taeyeon explained.

“Oh.” Jessica only could say that.

“And here Luhan will raise his hand and say I give up!” Tiffany said.

Luhan did exactly like Tiffany said, “and then they will argue for a while, because Seohyun will want the fair evaluation, but Luhan is soo stubborn.” Tiffany explained while Luhan and Seohyun really did argue about something.

“How could you know?” Jessica asked in awe.

Taeyeon and Tiffany saw her with desprate gaze, “All the people in this room know that. This is always happen.” Taeyeon said.

Jessica looked around them, and seeing all the students just shook their heads, and seemed bored. She was so sure this things must be happen so often.

“After this come the cheesy line.” Tiffany said in flat tone, and mimicking Luhan when he spoke.

“How could  I hurt you baby?” Jessica almost laughed seeing Tiffany expression, she used her palm to shut .

“You do the erted line.” Tiffany said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shook her head, “I will puke if I did that.” She said, “I hear that and I felt the nausea already!!”

“Okay let me do that!!” Tiffany said while mimicking Luhan again, and whispered exactly that Luhan said in the middle of field, “I choose to fight you in bed rather than here, baby!”

Jessica shocked when Luhan really did that. Jessica blushed although the part of herself was hurting. “Didn’t he feel shy?”

“Honey, Luhan never shy.” Tiffany shook her head.

“Tiffany means is Luhan sometimes forgets about the place, he just say whatever he want as long as it Seohyun.” Taeyeon explained and her cheek also turned in to red.

“why are you blush?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon, she pointed Jessica, “If she, I understand, but you?” she rolled her eyes, “You know it for long time.”

“It is so embarassing.” Taeyeon claimed.

Tiffany rolled her eyes again. And then the battle kept continuing between the eternal and Tiffany was right, Seohyun did one of the most powerful Eternal physically, she beated Baekhyun, she fighted really well, not like her innocent aura.

Although after the battle she healed Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yoona.

Jessica felt distracted during the other battle, because of she was afraid she was going to be called by Donghae. She didn’t want to hit someone or makin herself ashamed. Also she couldn’t concentrate because of both of her friends Tiffany and Taeyeon busy giving her information about the student.

And the third factor was what happened opposite of the field where the eternals sat together and observe the battle. She didn’t want Luhan saw her in embarassment state, also she didn’t want to see Luhan and seohyun.

At first Seohyun only sat beside Luhan, and talk so much with Yoona and ignored Luhan, but next fifteen minutes, when lot of male student eyes went to Yoona and Seohyun legs, Luhan pulled Seohyun to his lap, and really giving the whole male student death glare. He put his hand on Seohyun lap.

Well, it was Seohyun fault, if Jessica obeyed her dark side, who told her to wear the short when she know all the people would see it.

“Don’t see them.”Taeyeon said softly, “You will die of jealousy if you see them.” She adviced Jessica.

Jessica nodded, and seeing another direction, she tried to concentrate to the battle in front of her, and hoping that they wouldn’t call her name.
“Okay, last people. Let us see, ah newbie, Jessica Jung and Choi sooyoung.”

Jessica really couldn’t believe what she heard from Donghae mouth. She stopped herself, “No! this is not going to happen.” She said to herself.

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at her in symphaty, “She is !” Taeyeon said, “Be careful okay?” Taeyeon said.

Jessica gulped, “Just kick her leg.” Tiffany suggested to Jessica, “Her weakness is her ego and her left feet and her stomach.” She said.

Jessica couldn’t let herself believe that, she was going to die soon, she couldn’t win over the girl. The really tall girl that seemed athletic with her smirked.

Jessica was the awkward girl in her oldschool, she wasn’t athletic at all, how could she win over this athletic girl? Who had the long leg, and smirked in her face, and accustomed to hit someone...

    She was going to die, her nightmare became worse and worse...

    She couldn’t believe it. Why this always happen to her? Why all the things that she wish couldn’t become true? she just prayed that the teacher wouldn’t call her name but the Luck goddess had abandoned her...

She was going to face it alone..