Chapter 6

The Blood's line

Jessica felt her neck was in pain, and her whole body was stiff when she opened her eyes for the first time. That was the new feeling that she never experience, it was like something was stabing her neck.

It’s not her room, she was sure. Because her room wouldn’t have the glass roof that you can see through the sky, the night sky. Jessica averted her gazed to the other place, she saw lot of painting was hanged on the wall.

“Oh, you are awake?” She found the boy, that sat on the chair not far from the bed, he had really pale skin, and deep dimple. His hair was brunette, and making him more charming.

Jessica tried to gulp, “Where am I?” she asked the boy.

“Glass house. My favourite place.” He said kindly, “How do you feel, Jessica?” he asked her.

Jessica didn’t ask how he know her name, she guessed that Taeyeon found her and brought her here, or she didn’t know the last things she remembered was Kris was being thrown to the wall, by someone, and then her vision was blurred.

“Do your neck still in pain?” he asked again.

Jessica nodded, “Yes, and my body is alittle bit stiff.”

“That’s normal actually, your neck had the deep wound, that’s not because Kris’ fangs but because someone pushed him, so yeah..your skin also ripped.” He said, “and your body stiff because some bruised that I found.”

“You saved me right? Thank you.” Jessica said softly.

The boy shook his head, “Not me you have to thank, say thank to your friend, who was quickly bring you here.” Then the boy stood up and extend his hand, “My name is Lay, I am yeah..you can call doctor here.”

“My name is Jessica Jung.” Jessica shook his hand.

“so you are new daylighter right? Guess you haven’t adjust with the live here.” Lay said and gave Jessica a glass of water.

Jessica nodded her head, “Yes..yes..I don’t know that nighter is going to drink my blood.” She said.

“It is normal for us, though. But don’t force youself, you are new in here, but for us the nighter blood feed is normal, so sometimes some of us couldn’t get the concept that not everyone wanted to share the blood with us.” Lay explained before drank the water also.

“So, that’s why he can eat me even it againts my will?” Jessica asked Lay again.

Lay shrugged, “I know! Kris is violating the rule, and your right. But Kris is the school rebel, for him the regulation has nothing to do with him.” Lay said, “I suggest you to learn defend your ownself.”

“but how could I defend myself, if he is nighter and he has power, while I amnot!” Jessica exclaimed to Lay.

Lay chuckled, “Jessica, you know. You are vampire now! It’s just about time you have to defend yourself. Vampire nature was aggresive and we are killer, even the daylighter they were gifted with physical strength. In human worlds boy and girl had different strength, boy tend to be stronger, but in vampire world...” Lay let his words hanging and put his glass.

“We are same. Boy and girl all are equal, you can crush Kris bone, if you have enough practice.” He said.

“Taeyeon said the nighter had the ability that the daylighter didn’t have.” She said again.

Lay chuckled again, “Jessica, the nighter is normal, and not all of it lethal. Yes we are gifted by magic, some of us could manipulate wind, thunder, fire, water, but not all of it lethal. You know what is Kris ability?”

Jessica shook her head,

“Flying. Gravitation manipulation.” He shrugged, “You don’t have to afraid, he couldn’t kill you if he didn’t touch you. Okay you couldn’t fly like him, his flying will help him reach you faster but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t punch his face.” Lay said.

Jessica giggled for the first time, after seeing Lay expression, she couldn’t imagine someone punch Kris. He was seemed so undefeatable. “Then how about you? What ability you have?”

“Me? Healing!” Lay said cheerfully.

“So you are the one who heal me, thank you.” She said shyly, and then one thing come to her mind, “If the nighter has power like that how about eternal?”

Lay sighed, “You have lot of question don’t you?” he said but still smiling, “eternal ability is lethal,or other mean has lot of difference with nighter. For the example if the nighter had the healing like me, I need lot of time to heal the severe wound at outside, I could make your fever, flu disappear or when a flower died, I could make it alive again just like that. But I couldn’t help you to removed scar because of burn, I can heal it, but not one hundred disappear, or if your organ or tissue been damaged badly, I will let you die.”

Jessica saw him with adorement, “That’s cool!” she said.

Lay lift his hand, “But the eternal is at different. I couldn’t use the power instantly to myself, but the eternal, the body would manipulate by it’s own, so Eternal couldn’t be injured permanently, the real Immortal we call that. Eternal could heal someone faster than me and also in larger area, also had no even single scar, and eternal is hardly to be tired. And the eternal that I know also could use the reverse effect, If you wound and Eternal, she could gave the wound back to you.” Lay shrugged again, “But it’s required lot of  energy.”

“Can they ressurect one who died?” Jessica asked.

“No one could bring back the death one, Jessica. But if you are in the eternal hand, it was near impossible you could die, with right amount of time even the destroyed heart could be healed.”

Jessica gulped “Wow! Could eternal die if the nuclear explode again?”

Lay laughed hearing Jessica question, Jessica smiled shyly, that was her nature once she felt comfort with someone she could ask anything even without thinking. “No! the eternal I know even could make a small wall to protect one person more.”

Jessica titled her head, “just one?”

“yes in the centre of the explosion. And even eternal had limits right?”

“Do you know him?”

Lay laughed again, “Not him, her.” He said.

This one the only power that Jessica felt not too dangerous, except the one to reverse the wound. So it was mean for defense not for attacking.

“How about another...”

“sst..if you want to know more, you better rest. You will enter the school tommorow. You will learn it as the time pass.” Lay cut her, before she could say anything again. “You could sleep here for tonight, and Taeyeon said she will pick you up at morning.”

Jessica nodded and pulled the blanket covered her body, while thinking about everything that happened, she had to accept her condition quickly because she was afraid that she couldn’t survive.

She didn’t want to play as victim anymore just because Kris’ could her blood. She tried to search for Lay but Lay no where to be found, there was lot of things that making Jessica curious, she just hoped that she could found out the answer.

Because her father always said, knowledge was power.

How about her family, they would be shocked, Jessica just realized that, she was selfish, she was too focused about herself, until she forgot to call her family. Her mother would be so worried about her, her father perhaps called the police.

Tommorow, tommorow she must to call her family..that was the first things that she had to do.




    “Baekhyun what happened to him?” Luhan asked Baekhyun who was put Kris to the floor.

Kris glared to the people in the room, great the unison of the eternal. If marvel had Avenger, Chandalice had the eternal group. Hey we are great vampire-being, with lovely family bound and....today we are going to judge the low nighter like this. Kris rolled his eyes.

Yeah, the unison of eternal (that was what Kris called in his mind) consist of five people that he dislike until despise, you could choose which level is it. Byun Baekhyun who was the one who held Kris was one that upgrade his level from just dislike became hate.

“Great! Now do we have family meeting?” Kris said.

“Shut up, Nighter!” Park Chanyeol the giant yoda, snapped him. “Baekhyun, what did he do?” He asked his friend. Who still stood up there.

“He drank the new daylighter blood even without her permision.” Baekhyun said coldly to Kris, “That is so low of you!”

One of the things that Baekhyun hated the most was the one who force someone to giver the blood. Baekhyun despised it the most, “It is same as the !” Baekhyun said.

Kris chuckled, “Just because I’m not agood little dog of chandalice doesn’t mean I am . That was just like...”Kris his lower lips, “ah..snatch lolipop from toddler, that’s not that bad!”

“You jerk!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

Luhan sighed, “Kris how many times I must told you, don’t force the girl! Don’t drink her blood! She is still scared!”

Kris chuckled slyly, “If you really care about the girl, why don’t you be there? Take care of her... where are you?” he asked mockingly. He still tried to provoke Luhan.

“Kris that’s enough!” Chanyeol warned him.

“ah!” he averted his gazed to Seohyun who was standing there, and eyeing from head to toe, “You are too busy with your own need, the exclusive feeding...from your...”

“stop until there Kris.” Yoona said with the warned tone

He snapped his finger before smirked, “Your blood’s .”

Seohyun shocked hearing that, without warning Kris was thrown to the wall once again, and instead to fall to the ground he kept hanging in the wall and suddenly a knife flight and landed near Kris ear. Kris’ blood was dripping.

“What are you say?”

“Luhan enough!” Chanyeol tried to distract Luhan. “That’s enough Luhan!” he exclaimed when he know that Kris became hard to breath.

“Oppa! Enough!” Seohyun held Luhan’s hand, “Oppa he couldn’t breath...”

Kris closed his eyes, tried to breath and to prevent him to see the lovey dovey scene.

“He call you..”

“It’s okay oppa!” she said, “It’s okay!!” she hugged Luhan from behind.

Kris fell to the ground, and breath heavily. “Wow that was close!” he said in his usual bad boy image.

“Kris one more time I see you her blood without her freewill, I will kill you!” that was the warned from Baekhyun, “And don’t think it will became the easy death. I know your greatest fear, Kris. I know it, and I will use it! I will make you trapped in there for one year ot ten year, until you begged me to kill you.”

Kris rarely feel the fear, but he know what could Baekhyun do! Baekhyun knew everything about his greatest fear now and he knew for sure that he couldn’t survive it.

“Now go!” Baekhyun said.

Kris smirked and pretend to bow, “Okay..okay whatever you say, highness. The girl would gave her blood willingly to me. So, I’ll go!” he said mockingly, he wouldn’t show that he was afraid.

He glared to Luhan with hatred, “Bye Luhan!” and his eyes came to Seohyun, “Bye baby.” He heard Luhan growled but he ignored it because he knew that Seohyun strained him. He deliberately to walk slowly not flying like usual.

He walked to the big window, before turned around, “and Baby, if you want to show up to invite guess, I told you, you have to removed his scent from your skin...” he rolled his finger and smirked. “You smell like him and lot of ..” and then he flight.

His smirked changed into hatred, he always hate the eternal. Hate to his bone. That’s why he always like this, he hated them especially Luhan.




I'm sorry to make Kris like jerk here...

Sometimes I felt ashamed by my self when i wrote about him but I wanted to make bad boy type vampire that y...

Sorry if it's not like you expect...

Do you have idea why Kris hate Luhan? (I give clue it wasn't so simple)..

give me your comment and subcribe..

also upvote if you felt this story deserve...^^

Deep bow..

ah at weekend I don't think I could update...sorry...