Chapter 3

The Blood's line

Seoul, South Korea.
Jessica bited her lower lip, when she was delivered to the headmaster room. While Luhan was walking beside her, Jessica was afrraid to her new environment but she felt save by Luhan presence.

But not with the three another that follow closely behind them. They were watching her with undescriable look, but Jessica thought like the predator to the prey.

“The headmaster office was a neutral room, so any nighter and daylighter could go here, and you don’t have to worry because of in here there was prohibited to feed.” Luhan said to assure her.

 “Our headmaster name was Leeteuk, ah.. don’t ever asked for his real name..just call him like that.” Luhan explained more just to fill the silent.

Jessica gaze in awe when she was standing in front of the headmaster door, the door was big enough and craved by patterns that beautiful yet scary. Jessica was too nervous, too know what was the pattern.

She gulped.

“Are you ready?” Luhan asked her.

“don’t worry!” Chen slung his hand to Jessica, “Leeteuk gyojang-nim wouldn’t eat you.”
(gyojang-nim = headmaster)

Jessica was more afraid of sudden skipship that Chen showed rather than to face the headmaster. He was the one who suggest to share her blood with three other, and why he was acted so friendly.

“Come on!” Luhan pushed the door, and they meet the ordinary office room and a man who sat relaxy and put his feet both on the table. The man sat suddenly and fixed his sat, “Hey! What’s up my favourite student!” he greeted them like the youngster.

He was only like 30 years old ordninary man. He was wearing a leather jacket and a symbolic necklace. He was much like gangster rather than a headmaster. “Wah! What a beautiful lady you have here, Luhan.” He said and patted Luhan’s shoulder.

“What is your name?” he lowered his head to the Jessica, and titled his head.

Jessica gulped she look at Luhan, and felt save when Luhan nodded his head, “Jessica Jung.”

Leeteuk clapped his hand, “Jessica jung? What a nice name.” He said and turned to his table, “Welcome to Chandalice..” he said and then to the four vampire. “Oh, now you guys could dismiss!! I will handle from here.”

“Good!” Sehun grumbled, “I’m very hungry!” he said. “Bye bye Jessica!” he waved to Jessica and winked, “see you!

He walked from the big window and disappear.

“See you girl!!” chen waved happily, “hope we meet soon!”

The last people was Kris that smitrked mysteriously to Jessica, “Until nextime...” He said with low voice. “Jessica.”

When he was calling her name, he sent a cold shiver to Jessica, like seduction and promise. That Jessica didn;t know but her whole body anticipate that.

“Wow that was amazingly y!” Leeteuk commented.

“sorry?” Jessica looked at him, as she didn’t believe what did Leeteuk said.

“I mean Kris...his voice is so y!” he exclaimed cheerfully, “You have to admit it, a y vibe of bad boy.” He said again.

Jessica seem horrified with the blunt comment that Leeteuk said, she stepped back but Luhan pushed her back softly, “It’s okay you are save here!” he assured her. “No need to worry!”

Leeteuk waved his hand, “Yeah..yeah right I will explain everything to her. You can go too, Luhan. You need your food right?” he ordered Luhan to go.

Luhan nodded, “Thank you! Leeteuk gyojang-nim.” And he smiled to Jessica, “See you later, okay?”

Jessica body’s became freeze and afraid. Luhan would left her with this unknown vampire, who might be kill her. How could. “Wa—wait!” she stopped Luhan from walking to outside.

“Ssh! Girl you couldn’t depend on Luhan. He need the food, and you couldn’t provide it okay?” Leeteuk said, “Don’t you know that Luhan could kill you if he tried to drink your blood?” he asked cheerfully although it was serious matter.

Jessica gasped in fear, seeing Luhan and Leeteuk repeteadly. What did he say?

Luhan said he won’t drink her blood. “Your blood is too weak for him!!” leeteuk said again and shook his head still with the wide grin. “We don’t want Luhan is starving right? No go little Lulu!” he chased Luhan away.

Luhan left her a assured smile, “See you later! You will be okay.” He said before walking out.

Jessica just felt that something slap her, when she heard that Luhan need the blood also. Although Luhan had saved her, he was vampire also.

Luhan was vampire and he wasn’t save for her. Luhan could kill her.

“Ah that so sweet! But Little Lulu is always sweet like candy!” Leeteuk said. Jessica didn’t know why although Leeteuk was too cheerful and childish to be a headmaster but Jessica felt that she had to pay attention to his words.

“Now let we start.” Leeteuk pull out the chair for Jessica to sit. And he sat on his own chair. “Now Jessica, I will explain everything for you, okay?”
Jessica nodded.

“We have rule in this academy although I hate it, academy still academy, You and I know they have stupid rule. Okay first, you are the daylighter. The lowest vampire rank in chandalice, you will stay at Daylighter dormitory and because you are 17, you have to attend class. Okay, I know it’s boring but yeah you could skip it also as long as the teacher didn’t know okay?”

Leeteuk shrugged, Jessica gawked she didn’t know that how could a headmaster encourage his student to skip class. “We will provide you food, okay? Such human blodd, you could eat everything as long as it contain fresh blood.”

Leeteuk continued again, “You don’t need to worry about sun, daylighter wouldn’t burn, irritate, or even shining in sun. You will  looked normal, Jessica.”

Jessica nodded again, she knew that because her room in USA provide her lot of sunlight, and she was okay with it.

“The second class is Nighter. Yeah pureblood! They were magnificient and they fed from other vampire, the lived in the nighter dorm near yours..don’t play to their at least you have friend or lover...or mentally you are ready to donate your blood.”

Before Jessica could ask him question Leeteuk lift his hand, “and no. they won’t kill you if they drink your blood. In chandalice, killing is prohibited. Yeah the worse case you will faint!! But vampire regenation is fast, you just need to sleep!!”

“And the last place is eternal dorm, the highest rank in chandalice. You are prohibited to go to their dorm okay? Might be you will meet them in school but don’t ever offer your blood to them because daylighter’s blood wasn’t strong enough for them. And better don’t be too attached to them, some of them quite...” Leeteuk spinned his finger near his head, “yeah you know!”

Jessica gulped although she still didn’t know yet everything about eternal but she decided to obey Leeteuk and she decided to stay away from there.

“I forgot the other things so...” he stood up, “I will ask Taeyeon-ssi to explain more to you..” he said before turning around and make Jessica stand up. “Now let’s meet Taeyeon.”

Suddenly a girl with baby face stood there, she was a petite girl with beautiful face. “Ah..By the way Taeyeon is one of my favourite student, she was the daylighter dorm head. So she will explain more..” he pushed Jessica to Taeyeon, that making Jessica almost stumble.

“You can go!!”

Taeyeon smiled to her, “Let’s go!”

“I..I...”

“Let’s talk outside.”

Jessica felt so strange, and she felt she wasn’t in the her right state. She felt her soul was out from her body, she felt this wasn’t real at all... this just one her weird dream but the never ending dream, a night mare...

 



Luhan walked to the big white house with lof of windows, the house was big enough for approximately 20 people but the house was only have five inhabitant. Such a waste. But yet the vampire wasn’t really many though, they live in the luxury when they were in chandalice.

There was only 150 vampire in chandalice, the young one. Again the vampire population decrease within decade, although some are left. Okay they were immortal and strong but pureblood vampire probability to have baby was really small.

Now they found the first daylighter in this three years, Luhan felt pity about her, she had to left the worldsthat she used to know and enter the whole new world. Okay, for outsider might be it was disgusting but vampire always related by blood. The girl was so scared. She must adapt to it soon, or she would die.

The first couple years of the newborn changing vampire could be a nightmare. They were haunted by guilty when they human blood or even kill them. They felt bertrayed, and betray their family. They had to see the whole of family became old but not them. They lose their love one.
It would be such pain.

Luhan just hoped the girl was strong enough to handle it.

He entered the white room that smell like white rose, and found the beautiful girl who was sat at the edge of the bed and reading the book. She smelled like flower and fresh. Luhan could sense a slight citrus fragnace in air.

Luhan gulped before closing the door, and without could he control again he bumped the girl and hovered above her. She was his personal drugs. Jessica smell might be tempted for almost all vampire but her fragnance couldn’t make Luhan out of control.

“Hey, baby!” he whispered softly before pecked her lips.

“You are home?” the girl asked him, and rubbed Luhan’s hair. She smiled when Luhan kiss her again, and look to her eyes.

“yes, I am home. And I don’t want to go anywhere again outside this room in one week.” He said sulkingly. “I miss you!!” he exclaimed. “and I am hungry!!” he said before trailed the kiss to her neck. “I’m sure my baby is hungry too.”

The girl raised his eyebrow, “Who said? Are you sure that I’m not eat from another?” she .

Luhan growled, “I will kill that person!!”

“Don’t you think you have to kill me first? Because I fed from him?”

“No! you wouldn’t! You eat only the food...not from other! I could feel it, baby! You smell just like you..and citrus.” Luhan grinned, “You eat citrus right? Don’t you ever say that your hand became yellow if you eat that?”

The girl pouted, “Because citrus is like your’s fragnance.” She said and give the logical argument.

Luhan grinned so widely until his cheek pain a little. He was so happy she missed him too. “and I love your smell also.” Luhan kiss the crook of her neck before let the fangs rubbed her.

“You have to eat, before the others come and talk with you! You couldn’t eat later.” The girl reminded him wisely.

Luhan groaned, “I said I don’t want to get out from bedroom for one week!!” he said sulkingly.

The girl rolled her eyes, seeing Luhan was so childish like that, “Just eat!” she said, and give Luhan the wider access to her neck.

The school started tommorow, so it was impossible for them to stay in bed for one week.

Luhan gave a hickey there, before again the girl vein, and pushed his fangs to ripped slowly the girl vein. Her blood suddenly fill his mouth, the girl gasped in shock, Luhan rubbed her arm softly to calm her.

Usually after starving for morethan two days, a vampire like Luhan must need two or three person to feed, so the people who gave blood wouldn’t die. But the girl was special case no matter how much the blood that Luhan drank from her, she didn’t faint or die. She could easily provide all Luhan need.

And Luhan was really happy, she was his. His forever.

Luhan loved everydrop of her blood. The smell, and the taste.

Luhan gave the last to the hole that he made, enjoying the last drop of it. Before the hole was closing by it own. “Thank you, baby.” He said. And kissed her again.

“You are welcome.” The girl smiled. “Now sleep. You have to regain your power, okay?”

“How about you?” Luhan asked her. She needed the fed also.

“You remember, I still have the blood pouch you left for me before you go, you left it too much.” She said and pushed Luhan, so he lied down beside her. “Now sleep! I have to change my clotch..” she showed the blood that dripped to her clotch.

Luhan pulled her closer and hovered above her again, “who said I’m finished, baby?” he asked her with smug smile.

“You have eat so many, Lulu oppa..” the girl shierked, and Luhan smiled in satisfication when at the end the girl called his pet name.

“yes, but thats not I mean about, my Seobaby.” He whispered with grin. And capture her lips...

 



how about it?

is it too much about the blood scene?

because I felt that normal for vampire...

how you think?