Chapter. 13

The Blood's line

“You are really lucky.” Tiffany said as they walked to the classroom. “Not everyone can be touched by Seohyun.” She said.

Jessica fronwned, “What do you mean?’

“Not everyday the eternals join the class and not everyday she will heal the injuries.” Tiffany said. She put some rubbish to the rubbish bin, the blood pouch actually. “Do you want some? This O type, my favourite.”

Jessica looked at the other pouch that Tiffany took out from her pink bag. She shook her head, “No thanks.”

“Honey, you can’t let yourself strave until die. You know how many pouch you spend last night? Six pouch.” Tiffany said in her usual sarcasm tone. “This isn’t twilight world where you can live only with animal’s blood.”

“I know. Just, don’t they donor the blood for other benefit, not for us.”

Tiffany looked at her as she had two heads, “Hey, some of them love to imagine their blood feed the vampire.” Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Call it twilight effect!”

Jessica sighed, with the heavy heart she took the blood pouch. She needed to eat food, she had to admit it honestly that she was drooling over

Tiffany blood pouch. She felt the thrist but she held that as long as she could.

“Need straw?” Tiffany asked her, and throwing a straw to her.

Jessica sipped the blood pouch, and felt the blood drenched . She closed her eyes to feel the blood. The blood was supposed to be disgusting for her but yeah, she loved the taste now.

“See, no things, better than the blood.” She said.

“Lot of things better than blood.” Jessica said to her, one of them is the book. “Ah where will I get the phone here?” she asked Tiffany.

She couldn’t stay still anylonger she needed to call her family, at least to tell them that she was okay. More than okay. Her family needed the news from her.

“What for?” Tiffany asked her. Then she squinted her eyes, “No! you couldn’t! The new daylighter is prohibited to call their human family.” She said.

“But this is important...”

“No!!” Tiffany shook her head, “Count me out if you want to broke the rule!!” Tiffany lift not of her hands, “Hear me, honey. It much easier for them not hearing anything from you.’’

“But I can’t let them think I am die, when actually I am still alive.” Jessica argued to her, she couldn’t let her family suffered.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “You have the stubborn head there.” She said, “You have the main protagonist in movie line, ‘I can’t let my family suffered’” Tiffany mimicking her, and then snapped her finger, “Hey, wake up! When they know you are still alive then what?”

“They will feel relieve!!!” Jessica said.

“and then? They will ask around about you!! So you will end up lying with them and then you will cry all night long feeling guilty.” Tiffany uttered, “Thanks but I prefer to prevemt my self from that kind of misery.”

Jessica shocked with Tiffany words but some part of her, didn’t want to give up. Her family bond’s was strong. They had right to know about her condition, Tiffany perhaps to pratical to know about that.

Jessica choosed to keep silent, she would ask the other people. Perhaps Seohyun could help her, perhaps. But Jessica would contact her family.

They passed Seohyun potrait at the front of school, she looked really beautiful there. With her pale skin and the mess but stylish hair tie. She wore the blueish-white blouse and blue skirt. She looked innocent, yet almost angelic.

“Why does Seohyun potrait there?” Jessica asked Tiffany suddenly. “Do all eternals have their potrait in school?” Jessica couldn’t hold her curiousity.

The more logical things is if Suho or Kai or Minseok photo who were hanging there, they are Royal. Jessica didn’t read about Seohyun being Royal.

“I don’t know, but since I came ten years ago, the potrait already been there.” Tiffany shrugged, “For the gossip I heard that, she is the one people call White rose of chandalice.”

“White rose?” Jessica titled her head in confusion.

Tiffany waved her hand, “She is so pure. Maybe that’s the reason, I don’t really know also, because we didn’t hear anything about it!” Tiffany said, “But I don’t think she is pure anymore, all the people in this school know her relationship with Luhan.”

Jessica gazed at Seohyun potrait, somehow she couldn’t remove the image pure from Seohyun, and then Jessica remembered her dream, Seohyun in the white roses garden.

Why was the white roses have relation with Seohyun?

There must be more than a reason why Seohyun’s potrait was hanging there. Jessica was sure, and she was 100% believe. There must be something about the white rose in the her dream.

“Her scent is white rose.”Jessica said suddenly. She remembered something in the corner of her mind, the scent that Seohyun had.

When she was in the library and when Seohyun heal her.

“Yes, white rose and citrus.” Tiffany said, “Honey everyone know that. I don’t know whether she only wear the white rose parfume or really from her own.”

“citrus?” Jessica frowned again. She didn’t remember Seohyun had citrus scent. She knew the white rose only.

“Yeah, Luhan’s scent.” Tiffany said, “You always could smell citrus from Seohyun after Luhan with her. It is like the sign, territory sign that Seohyun is belonged to Luhan.”

Jessica nodded, but she felt a jabbed of jealousy in her heart.

“Don’t be too sad.” Tiffany said to her, “You haven’t smell around them right? That time, call me if you want to cry!” she patted Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica knew that she musn’t have this kind of feeling, especially after what she saw in her dream. The way Seohyun feed from Luhan, and the gaze that Luhan gave to Seohyun. No body could wrongly interpreting that kind of gaze.

“Miss Jung!” suddenly a voice call them, Jessica and Tiffany saw Donghae walked to them.

“Oh, Seongsaengnim.” They bowed to Donghae.

“Can we talk awhile in my room?” Donghae asked Jessica, “I need to discuss something with you.”

Jessica bited her lower lip in nervousness, she took glanced to Tiffany who seemed no clue also. “O--okay.” Jessica nodded in nervousness.

Is it about the P.E class?

Oh my god, Jessica didn’t want to repeat the P.E class again. She had enough fof being the punchbag of Sooyoung.

Donghae smiled, “Follow me.” He said.

Tiffany squeezed Jessica’s hand, “If it is about the P.E class, just hope Seongsaengnim will find for you the right tutor.” Tiffany whispered. “If it isn’t, well good luck.” She said in her usual sarcasm tone but Jessica

Jessica gulped and nodded.

She walked following Donghae to his room, she never go to this place before, because this was the teacher area, she expected the super big room, but in the contrast all just so simple and looked like the normal school.

Jessica eyes buldged when Donghae opened the door, and another person had waiting in that room with the relax pose.

Jessica felt her blood freeze,she was meeting the unexpected person. One of the person that she wanted to avoid. But why the life always play the game with her...

“Hi! Jessica.”



Jessica closed her eyes, and hoping the person would disappear from her sight. But when she opened her eyes, the person was still standing there with smirked in his face..

“Where is Luhan?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol who busy put lot of stuff in his mouth. Baekhyun was waking up to attend the class, he already felt that he was late, and he expected to see Luhan was already there.

“He hasn’t waken up yet.” Chanyeol said in his mouth full of food.

Baekhyun hissed at Chanyeol, “You are so disgusting!” he said and took the place beside Chanyeol. “hand me the juice!” he said.

“You don’t have hand to take it?” Chanyeol asked him again, and some food flew over to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sighed, “Your ability to make people disgust increase ten level.” He said desprate tone, as he dusted his arm, and the food that flew to him.

“Morning!” Yoona said, she stopped when she saw Chanyeol who eat with high appetite. “euh! I lose my appetite already! How could you eat with him Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun lift his eyebrow, “Do I have choice?”

“Why..”chanyeol wanted to speak again when Yoona quickly use her palmed to close Chanyeol mouth.

“Eat first!!” she shouted to Chanyeol, “Chew, and the swallow!!” she ordered Chanyeol.

Chanyeol glared at her, but he had no choice beside obeying Yoona, he chewed the food and swallow it. “Am I a werewolf that you have to teach like that?” he asked because he couldn’t receive that kind of treatment.

“If I see you eat, yeah! You are worse than that dog!!” Yoona said.

“I agree with her.” Baekhyun nodded, and he looked at Chanyeol, “You really need to learn to use chopstick!!”

Yoona rolled her eyes, and starting to look around at the room, and squinted her eyes, “Where is my baby?” she asked with suspicious tone.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged the glance, “I will call them!!” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol nodded, “Yeah! Baekhyun will call them! You eat with me.”

There would be a world war, If Yoona went to wake Luhan and Seohyun up. Yoona sometimes loves Seohyun too much. She would go beserk when she caught Luhan and Seohyun.

Baekhyun stopped in front of their door room, he actually hate to do this job, but he had mercy also. He didn’t want Luhan got some serious injuries if Yoona caught them up.

Sometimes Baekhyun confused Luhan knew how much Yoona was protective with Seohyun but that boy couldn’t stay away from the girl for one minutes. Well, Baekhyun understood half of the reason Luhan couldn’t stay away from Seohyun.

To get them together wasn’t an easy problem, blood and hatred, lot of things that Seohyun and Luhan had to sacrifies. In Baekhyun mind, the night twelve years ago was still so fresh.

One name kept surrounding the eternals, the name that taboo for them.

Mate? Yeah, who said vampire couldn’t find their mate? Seohyun is always belonged to Luhan. She is his mate! Just they still haven’t do the formal ceremony.

Two eternals together were prohibited. Power always come with pain. And the too strong power were prohibited by the council. But Luhan was too stubborn to give it up.

 

That’s just one thing happen about the night 12 years ago, or that’s the only things that Baekhyun let himself to think about. He couldn’t even think about the other things.

That much painful to them. The pain that they saw. They used their own hands to take care of it.

After that tears and regrets couldn’t replace it.

They must do what they should do.

“Luhan you better wake up!” Baekhyun said when he heard Luhan’s voice. He cleared his throat, “Luhan! I couldn’t hold Yoona anymore, okay? Seohyun-ah, push him off the bed now! Don’t spoil him too much!!” Baekhyun said.

He heard an argument from inside the room, oh my god Luhan really stubborn.

Baekhyun felt his face turned into Crimson red, when he heard a slight moan from Seohyun. “Oh my! Luhan could you keep your hand away from her!!”

Baekhyun mumbled, “You and your stupid hormon!!!”

“WHY HAVEN’T THEY COME HERE YET???” Yoona shouted from the dining room.

Yoona voice was toooooo loud, until the people outside the eternals’ dorm could hear that.

Baekhyun facepalmed himself, if Yoona came and then she would kicked the door after that she would yell aloud, and became super angry if she saw what happen inside room and it mean, they had to buy new properties again.

Baekhyun had enough of it!! “Damn it, Luhan!! Why can’t you control your hormon for a while?” Baekhyun used his power to get at the dining room as fast as he could.

“They will be here in fifteen minutes. Luhan wait for Seohyun, she is taking a bath.” Baekhyun lied smoothly. He gave the sign to Chanyeol to make some noise.

Damn for vampire and the super hearing!! He just hoped that Yoona too distract not to hear the things that happen there!!

Chanyeol started to chew food loudly and talked about something randomly. Although it was disgusting at least they didn’t need to buy new properties again...

Yeah just like they had to but the same chinese ceramic, everytime Yoona is angry. He was sured the academy prefer to spend money for another things rather than to but them new properties again.

And all of them know, who should they blame! Luhan and his uncontrolable Hormon!!



Hope you love it..

btw did the Baekhyun POV make you guys clear?

Something happen 12 years ago?

and whose name is taboo for them?

and who will meet Jessica?

thank you for subcriber and also the upvoter,,

and also the people who gave comment I love you all