Chapter 1

The Blood's line

California, U.S.A

Four silhoutte of man was running from cross the dark alley before stopping at the roof top of  one building. It wasn’t the first time they came to USA but it was the first time they do it to search for a newborn daylighter that had been abandon by the creator.

“Tell me once again why we had to do this.” A high cheek boy asked in sulk tone. He was leaning to the wall.

“Because that damn council ask us to!” said the white pale boy with poker face, “Damn it hyung, stop complaining!” he warned the high cheek boys who was sulked. He was already tired because they had to wandering in the country that big just to find one of the damn daylighter.

“Do we really have to do it, Luhan?”  the high cheek boys asked to their doe-eyes leader who was standing near the water tower. If you look carefully people won’t think that he was the most dangerous from them. “We have already in this damn city for three days.”

He looked so innocent with his wide doe eyes and baby face. Luhan nodded, “Just search for one more day, Chen!” he tried to be positive. “May be tonight we can find the daylighter, so better work hard as long as it still night.”

“But..we already starving, hyung. We need blood.” The pale boy said again, “One more day without blood I could die.” He said dramtically. Last time he fed was three day ago, so it was already three day full without blood.

Luhan sighed, “No you won’t die, Sehunnie!” he said firmly. “You will get your blood after you find that daylighter.”

Sehun pouted in annoyanced, his hyung was so stern when it came to mission from counsil. He hated it! “Where is that jerk?” he asked when he realized one of them are missing.

Luhan squinted his eyes, “Kris!” he called him.

“Kris!” once again but no response from the owner of the name.

One of the factor that making this mission was harder was because of Kris, that nighter was the type who could lose in the  middle of mission, the bad boy who always violate the regulation. They spent lot of time to control Kris. To look him when he was missing in the day, where they couldn’t use their super power.

Luhan closed his eyes before called that name once again, “Kris!” this time with the most stern tone that he had.

“Miss me already?” Kris float in the sky, he put his hands in his pants pocket.

Luhan, Sehun and chen could smell his fragnance that mixed with human sense, that boy surely spent his time with one of the human girl. The fragnant still linger in the air. And Kris didn’t bother to hide it also.

“What the hell did you do?” Sehun asked him.

“Don’t be jealous kiddo!” he smirked, “You have to enjoy your time in USA, after you back to Korea, no more like this!”

“ Kris!” chen cut him, “We haven’t fed for three days, we need to came back to get our food.” They are nighter the pureblood vampire, pureblood vampire didn’t drink human blood. The human blood wasn’t strong enough for them to survive they just drink the vampire blood.

“Feed from the human, stupid!” Kris mocked him, “at least they can make you survive for one day.”

Sehun and Chen looked in disgusted to Kris, human blood was disgusting things for them, and it was dangerous for them to drank human blood. They could kill them unconsiously. “You are disgusting!” said Chen.

Kris shrugged, “Well, I amnot too prideful. I don’t complain though..” he grinned to Luhan who was stared at him with flat look. “Well, not like someone here, who just want the exclusive feed.”

“Well, We are not going to discuss about our food.” Luhan tried to eased the atmosphere, “The faster we find our target the faster we get our food.” He said with light smile. “Let’s go!” he said.

Kris grit his teeth, sometimes it was so hard to provoked Luhan. Luhan was never mad at anyone. He was too patient and too focus on their mission. Well in another word he had no fun at all.

Luhan started to running and jumping from the tree, Sehun and Chen quickly following him from behind, leaving Kris who was still stood there.
Kris was special, he could fly, he could manipulate gravitation so he could float in the sky and became faster than them if he wanted but he decided to follow them from behind.

They were scanning the smell of the daylighter from the top of the building, being vampire mean that they were stronger, faster, than human. And also their five sense was better than other human being, they could smell the daylighter.

“Wait!” Sehun stopped suddenly, making all of them stop near the top of the skycrapper building.

Soon they smelled something, that making Kris smirked. The smell was sooo good. “Blood! And Daylighter!” soon Kris exert his power to fly to the target...Daylighter mean another vampire guess he could feed tonight...



Jessica felt sorry to the man in front of her, he was panting so hard and sweaty. He tried to run yet he couldn’t escape from Jessica.

Jessica had surpressed this need for days, she knew something wrong with her since two days ago but she endured it. She didn’t want to harm her family yet the need kept growing.

His smell was so tempting. It made dry. She needed it now!

‘don’t kill him!’

‘don’t kill him!’

She chanted that in her mind.

“What do you want?” the man asked her. His voice was trembled in scare.

“I’m sorry!” Jessica whispered “I’m really sorry!”

“No....Don’t do this...”

Jessica wanted to do as his plead but her heart wasn’t strong enough to fight the desire that controlled her. She felt her fangs poked her lips.

“Please...I beg you!” the man shouted.

She felt the salty flow from her eyes to her cheek. She was really wanted to do so, but her body wasn’t her anymore.

Her vision became blur, all she could see only the blood in his vein. She wanted it badly. Jessica still heard the scream of the man but she couldn’t controlled her self anymore when she grabbed the man and embedded her fangs to his neck.

Jessica closed her eyes when she felt the taste of the blood to , the life that poured to her. She realized that the man became weaker weaker, and lost his last breath in her arm.

Jessica pushed him away, and saw with horror in her eyes, she shook her head, “NO!”

“NO!” she shouted! She lift both of her hands that cover by the blood, “What have I done?”

She rushed to the man, “Mr...Mr..” she shook his body, “Wake up please...”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

She killed someone! She killed people! She was a Monster!

“Wake up please!” she shook his dead body again.

She tried again to wake him up! She hit the body continuously, “Mr..please. wake up!”

Jessica killed someone! She killed a man that have no sins! How about the man have the family? How about the family? “Mr..”

“Wow!” a wolf whistle heard by her, before she felt a cold air near her. “No need to cry over your prey girl.”

Jessica shocked when a tall man suddenly appear behind of her.

She looked  to the man with her puffy eyes, “Help me please...” she pleaded to him. “I don’t...I...” Jessica tried hard to explained but before she finished she was pinned to the wall by that tall man.

The most scary thing again that he sniffed at the crook of her neck. “You are smelled really good.”

“What...what..are..you..doing?”

Jessica gasped when he her neck. “ssh....don’t worry I’m gonna making it good for you.” The boy said with the grinned before again the vein.

Jessica tried to pushed him away, “Stop it!” she cried. “Stop!!” she cried.

She felt his fangs scratched her neck.

Jessica closed her eyes when suddenly the boy was slammed to the wall by the heavy wind. “That Jerk!” a very pale boy stood in front of Jessica. He is Korean! Was the first things in Jessica mind.

She wanted to facepalmed her self, in the midst of all things she still had the nationality. “My,,my what we have here?” the pale boy asked Jessica.

Jessica gulped, “Help!” she whispered softly, but before she blinked the pale boy already stood near her.

He put his finger to Jessica chin, “Wow! You are smell really good.” He said and lis lower lips.

Jessica trembled in fear, this boy was same. “Help me...”

“Sehun!” another boy with high cheek bone came and stood beside the pale boy named Sehun. “Wow! What is this? This smell really good.” The high cheek bone boy sniff the air.

“Go!” the jerk boy seem had cure from his current state, after hit the wall. “She is mine!!” he growled.

“Yours?” Sehun mocked him. And step closer to Jessica, “she is mine!” he said.

“Go away, Sehun! I found her first!” the jerk growled again.

“I’m sorry but I found her first!” Sehun said, “I know where she is first!” Sehun took Jessica hairs and kiss the tip of it.

“You bastard!” the jerk growled and the next things Jessica knew that Sehun flew to the wall and Kris pinned his there.

“S—stop!” Jessica shouted, soon three pair of eyes glared at her.

“Hey! No need to fight in front of lady!” the high cheek boy said, “She is afraid. How about sharing?” he smiled and said cheerfully, “Sharing is caring!”

Jessica gulped, what he mean? Will she died? Jessica stepped back but she realize that no space left. In the blink of eyes she was pinned to the wall and the she felt a soft lips in her crook of neck.

“Stop!!” she tried to pushed the boy.

“Then I am her first!” that the Jerk boy.

Jessica shook her heads, as tears poured from her eyes. “No! Help me!!” she screamed.

“Ssh...stop struggling! It will be less pain!” the jerk said softly, his voice was pure seduction but Jessica didn’t find it attractive at all.

Okay may be a little! But he would kill her.

“No...” she opened her eyes and looked to the two other boy who just rolled their eyes.

No one will help her! She would die here! Guess it was her karma because of kill the man...

The Jerk her vein and Jessica could felt his fangs againts her skin...

“Noo...” she whimpered yet she knew she wouldn’t get any help...




the first chapter is out..

how it is? quite dark?

hope you guys like it...

I want to hear your opinion too...don't be too silent nee?