Chapter 20.

The Blood's line

Jessica dozed off when she was at library at the day, she couldn’t concentrate at anything while Leeteuk warning had been alarmed in her mind.

Why the council was after her? Why did her part of memories have disappeared from her mind? something truely wrong. All the thing seemed too much for Jessica, and she couldn’t catch it all well.

These thing seemed more complicated. She even couldn’t call her family, she started to think, was it for the best that she didn’t contact her family, for their safety? Jessica couldn’t at state of the victim anymore.

She had to do something.

Jessica closed her book, and took her notebook, she had to do something about it, one of the thing was improving her physical. That means that she had to practice again with Sehun, this afternoon she had the schedule with him.

She sighed as she felt better when she had made the plan, that a short term planning before she couldn’t do any further.

No more nerdy Jessica. she had decided.

Jessica looked around the library why the library always vacant like this? Even Luhan’s girlfriend didn’t show up. Yet Jessica didn’t know, why she was hoping for Suho to come to the library?

Guess Suho was one of the people that she comfort right now.

She stood to put back a book that she read, when she felt a tug of curiousity to explore the other part of the library, Jessica always loved books, she loved the smell of old book.

And with her new sharp sense she could smell the old book, better. She walked to the deepest part of the library where the only light was lantern lamp.

Why did they choose the library with mistique aura like this? Why didn’t they use the LED lamp? The super lightning lamp.

Jessica remembered about one book that Suho didn’t give her to read, the big red book. Jessica wanted know more about Eternals.

Most of the Eternals’ book just contain the same information about five people of eternal, they had the most super power, lethal ability. But none of the book mentioned about their family.

Guess Jessica had to learn that from other book.

Jessica turned to another hidden corner of the library when she found an interesting book, almost all the cover had been burn by the fire. Jessica reached the book, she sat on the floor to open the book.

She felt chill on her spine, strange. This book already gave her the feeling, part of her wanted to open the book but one part of her brain told her that she shouldn’t open the book.

But always, the curiousity side won. Jessica would accept all the consequences later, she would know about it now!! For her own sake!!

Jessica opened the book when suddenly she felt her conciousness lost, and she was absorbed to the one place, Jessica clenched her fist!!
No that things happen again to her.

“Tao-ah, come here!” she saw Kris who sat on the bench near the guardian fountain. “See this dragonfly.” He said.

The little boy who called Tao ran to little Kris also. “Wah, Hyung. It was so beautiful!!” the boy commented with the adorement to the colourful dragonfly. “Can I touch it?”

Kris chuckled, “Of course but be careful, you will ripe it wings, and later it couldn’t fly anymore.” Kris said as he handed the dragonfly carefully.

The little boy titled his head, “Why you can fly hyung, although you don’t have wings?” he asked with curiousity.

“It’s my ability. Like you who can...”

Jessica suddenly dragged back to the real world, when suddenly a wind blew to her, and she was shock enough to see Kris who squatted in front of her, with rage in his eyes, his hand was slammed that book.

“What the hell are you doing with this book?” Kris asked her coldly.

Rage, pure rage. Jessica didn’t know Kris but she was sured enough that Kris didn’t seem like the usual jerk, but he was angry. And Jessica didn’t know why.

“I’m...” she felt the cold sweat brake again, the feared!!

Kris squinted his eyes, as he shifted closer, “What ever you do, don’t touch this book!!” He lift Jessica and pinned her to the wall, “Do you really want me to feed from you?” he said as he sniffed to Jessica’s neck.

“No!!” Jessica shook her head, “Please no!! it’s violate school regulation!!” she said in stronger voice. She wanted to punch Kris but she felt the scared on her blood. She felt so stupid!!

She determined to fight againts him, but now, her knee was weakened.

“Do you think I care about it?” Kris asked her, he smirked. “Suho didn’t your blood yet?” He mocked her, “How coward of him!!”

“Please no!!” she pleaded again.

“So I am your first?” Kris asked again. He planted a small kiss on her neck.

Jessica wanted to struggled but she knew that Kris grip was strong enough, and what the scariest things, that her eyes started to watering. She cried again.

Kris smirked, “ah...” he said and grinned wickedly, “What again that important thing for human girl, ah....first kiss.” He said, “Must I make myself as your first kiss also?” he asked her.

Jessica looked away from Kris, and closed her eyes, she wanted these things just pass like that!! Her first kiss? Jessica always wanted that her first kiss was the one who would with her for her whole life.

Not because of force like this.

“Ah, Today I will not your blood. But instead I will get your first kiss right?” he said, as he made Jessica face him.

“Please let me go...” Jessica pleaded to him.

“I will let you go.” Kris said, as he used his index finger to wipe her tears, “Later.” Kris said, “I like your tears, just like your blood.” He his finger.

She felt pain, because he gonna just kiss her like that, her special first kiss just away like that.

Kris closed the gap of their lips, Jessica felt the soft lips on her lips just like suddenly a blast of memories entered her brain.

“Damn you, Luhan!!” Kris punched Luhan who stood there, suddenly they were at the rose garden but without Seohyun. “Seohyun is mine!!”

“No!!” Luhan said, “She is mine!! She is my mate!!”Luhan said, “Seohyun loves me!! Accept that Kris!!”

Kris smirked, “she also loves me, let her choose Luhan.” Kris said confidently, “I know her since she was baby, while you only come now!! She has me as bestfriend longer than she has you in her life!!”

Luhan wiped the blood on the corner of his lips roughly, “she will choose me.” Luhan smiled, “Because I can’t live without her.”

Kris became pale, “What do you mean?” Kris said, and he shook his head, “I also can’t live without her, she is my friend longer than she know you. We rely on each other.”

“No. you can live without her, you can feed from other right?” Luhan asked him, and he smiled, “But I can’t Kris. I will die as she leave me, and she wouldn’t let me die!!”

Kris became rage, and he yelled, “You!!” he grabbed Luhan collar, “You snatched the choices in her hand!! You forced her to choose you!! You do the blood ritual!!!!!”

Jessica could feel Kris pain through her body, the heartbreak Kris, the desperation in his voice, Jessica didn’t know but her eyes became so watery. She cried. Not for her first kiss anymore but for Kris!!

“Accept that Kris!!” Luhan said so calmly, “She is always be mine!! I love her, so I do that!! I choose to die if she live with you!!”

Jessica didn’t know but suddenly she had became dragged to other scene, where she stood beside Kris who leaned on the tree lookin to Seohyun who in Luhan’s hug. She cried loudly.

“Why you make him hate me, oppa?.” She asked Luhan as she hit Luhan chest. “Yifan oppa is my only family now!!”

“Don’t worry Seohyun-ah, I will become everything you want. I am your only family.” He said to calm her down, “I love you, I love you more than him.”

Kris punched the tree when the night came, “I love you Seohyun-ahhhhhh!!” he screamed as the blood flowed from his fist!! “You are my only family also!! You!!! After Tao disappear!! Only you!!!”

Kris was crying!! That was the first time Jessica saw Kris crying, he screamed painfully to the night air. He punched the land again.

Jessica didn’t know what happen again, the last thing she remembered was Kris face, the y face of him, and the image of his cried. And then everything became black...



Kris didn’t know what happen just one second Kris kissed her and the next second she was fainted. Kris used his arm to support Jessica from falling.

He was still in shocked when he felt electricity sparked to his body, like something washed him. He never felt that with another girl, kiss was merely a kiss.

But with her suddenly all felt different, and Kris hated the feeling. He was going to say something like his usual self but the girl already fainted with the tears on her face.

“YAH!!” he shook her body, but she didn’t buldge any inch.

Her faced became pale, and Kris didn’t know what happened. Haven’t she eat anything? Kris supposedly brougth her to Lay, but how could he do that? It wasn’t his business, yet he didn’t do anything to her.

Kris looked at her face one more time, he felt an urged to touch her face. she had the beautiful feature, beautiful, cold but fragile.
One part of him wanted to hug her, to protect her even from himself.

Who he gonna to fool? He was the greatest fear of this girl, yet this girl so right in his arm. “Guess you are too weak to play with me.” He said to the girl, “You should play with another people. Sehun or Suho. I will play with you when you get stronger.”

He said that with his usual jerk tone, but the affect for him was lose when he decided to peck her fore head.

He would send her to infirmary then he would meet Sooyoung, to get her blood, and more other things. Like the usual he did...



Sorry for late update guys...

hope you love it...

I will try to update next chapter again...

Left me comment would be appreciate...

many comment okay?

and upvote if you feel the story deserve it...

See you in next update