Chapter 15

The Blood's line

Luhan touched his corner lips that bleeding. Yoona hit him so hard, and she forbade Seohyun to heal him, so he must go to school with the pain all over his body. Okay, Yoona hit him once he entered the dining room.

And Seohyun only could look at him in symphaty. Also Seohyun still mad at him, because she became late to enter her class, but Luhan didn’t regret anything. Well, he actually too satisfy to hold grudge againts it.

“You should really control your stupid hormon!” Chanyeol snapped Luhan from his daydreaming, or replaying what happen in their bedroom. “We can’t keep buying new property.”

“Well, it’s not my fault!” Luhan defensed himself, “It’s Yoona fault anyway!”

“Then you should stop provoking her.” Chanyeol said. He wanted to smack Luhan’s head.

Luhan lift his eyebrow, “Hey! Seohyun is my girlfriend.” Luhan said, “Of course, it’s normal for us to make love.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “For god sake Luhan, it’s already more than one decade! You should control your hormon!! No vampire that have activity as much as you!!”

“Because they don’t have girlfriend like Seohyun!” Luhan said wittily.

Chanyeol facepalmed mentally, “You make love with her everytime you bump in to her!” he exclaimed to Luhan.

Luhan shrugged, he didn’t want to admit it that Chanyeol’s right. Yeah, he admitted to himself that he lack of control when it came to Seohyun, but Seohyun never show that she was burdened by it.

“Well, just say that you are jealous! I know you are ual frustated!”

Chanyeol smacked Luhan’s head, “Not everyone is ert like you!!”

“Better ert than ual frustated!” Luhan mumbled.

They entered the gym, and seeing the sweaty Jessica who learned to kick the sack, and Sehun who blow the whistle. Every time, Jessica became slower to kick the sack, Sehun would blow his whistle with the loooooooooooong tone.

Chanyeol did the wolfwhistle, “Sehun is really hard to that girl, I bet how long until the girl punch Sehun’s face?” he asked Luhan just for two of them.

Luhan sat on the fence, and waved his legs, “I don’t know, but I must admit that Jessica’ s presence affect Sehun better.”

Chanyeol nodded, “I guess you right! Before he avoid all the girl like germ. That poor boy.”

Luhan nodded, yeah. Sehun was like his own brothers, Sehun who stupidly falling in love with human ten years ago, but guess it wasn’t happy ending for two of them. Choi Jinri the name that taboo for them to talk with Sehun.

“Just hoping that he know what he do!” Luhan said, and looking at Jessica who seemed exhausted. “This thing is tough for that girl.”

Chanyeol also looked at Jessica, “Sure, but she must adapt well, to survive in this world. Once she show weakness lot of people will crush her.”
Luhan sighed, “Just hoping, the vampire who create her still there to help her.” Luhan said, “First couple years of the change daylighter will be hard.”

Chanyeol stared at the ceiling, “Just hoping she will survive, especially when I hear that her blood’s scent is so tempting.why do think that happen?”

“I don’t know. But, for nighter her blood is really tempting. Do you ever hear about that?”

“If you don’t know how can I know! I was born few years later than you.”

“But you and Baekhyun go to many place more than me! For the Royal since fifteen years ago, to collect information.”

“And we know how it was ended right? Too much knowledge will hurt you more.”

Luhan closed his eyes, when the incident 12 years ago appear in his mind. no matter what they do, they still couldn’t change a little things about it.

The tower that until now still stand up proudly. Quite far from Chandalice but the Eternals still could see that clearly. It’s like the statue, to remain all the Eternals.

“I know. And we can’t escape from the memory.”

Chanyeol nodded, “And your relationship with Seohyun is the only good things that happen. Although it’s disgusting to see you do lovey dovey things but yeah, you deserved it with her.”

Luhan smiled sincerely, “She is my everything. I will die if she die, Chanyeol-ah. She is my anchor.”

Chanyeol looked at him, trying to understand Luhan feeling. Then he put the disgust expression, “Eu! Not that much! Okay! Stop until there! We are men, we don’t talk about feeling.” He lift his hands, “Count me out from this converstation!”

“Wait until you meet someone who will make you head over heel about her.”

Chanyeol looked at Luhan with horror, “I will run to other direction if I meet her. I wish that girl will born thousand years again.”

Luhan laughed seeing the scared expression in chanyeol face, “If you meet her, you will chase her!” he said.

“Yeah, let’s us help that boy to train that girl.” He said before yelled, “Sehun-ah!!”

Sehun and Jessica looked at their direction, Luhan smiled to both of them, “Need some help?” Luhan asked them.

“Oh, hyung!!” Sehun said cheerfully



Jessica sat on the bench that yesterday all the Eternals sat there. In front of her, Sehun and Luhan were facing each other to do some demostration about the physic power. She was just hoping that it wouldn’t be so violance.

“Luhan is master of telekinetic,or we can say like that.” Chanyeol said suddenly, “If the normal telekinetic only can move one object than Luhan can move not only the things around you, he can control our body move as he want, and also some element like the soil. The most powerful thing that I ever see Luhan do, is when he make a small earthquake.” He explained.

Jessica nodded, she didn’t know that Luhan was so powerful like that, it made her felt so weak. And the distance between them became wider.
“And now Luhan only will use his power to move some object, so Sehun can dogde it.” Chanyeol said and at the same times a big block of the land move faster to Sehun, Sehun smirked and punched it.

Jessica gasped to see how agile Sehun when he dogde some object, and how strong he was! donghae didn’t lie to say that Sehun is one of his best student. The annoying brat just diappear when he’s serious.

He really didn’t use his power, the wind. He really relied on his physical strength to crash all the object. Some of the things hit him really hard but Sehun didn’t stop. He ran to Luhan’s direction.

“The other rule, Luhan couldn’t use his physical power when we do something like this. We will measure how much time that Sehun need to touch Luhan, usually Sehun needs twenty minutes.” Chanyeol explained again.

“In the battle like this where you can’t use the power, you should use your ears, and eyes carefully. See that.” Chanyeol pointed when Sehun punch the object from his back, “Sehun heard the sound of the object to predict when the object come.” Chanyeol said again

Jessica closed her eyes, when Sehun jumped and pull his hand backward to punch Luhan, she opened slowly when she saw that Luhan hold Sehun hands, and laughed. “How long Chanyeol?” Luhan asked Chanyeol.

“19.43 minutes. He do it well, Luhan.” Chanyeol whistle, “Faster seven seconds from before.”

Sehun pouted, “Eh hyung, you should let me punch you! That’s our rule.” He whined.

Jessica gawked that boy whined to Luhan. Whine? Since when the annoying boy became so childish like that.

“Not today, Sehun.” Luhan said, and patted the boy head. “So Jessica do you get something from Sehun?” Luhan averted his gaze to Jessica who still watched there.

Jessica nodded slowly, and she a little bit flustered when Luhan looked at her with his warm gazed. “Yes.”

“That’s good! First you have to train your physic again, don’t be afraid to use all the strength you have, the properties are strong enough!” Luhan said.

Sehun nodded, “That’s why I train her, hyung.” Sehun commented.

Jessica wanted to say that rather than train her, this boy just tortured her. How many times did Jessica have to kick the sacks? One hundred with left leg, and one hundred with right leg. He didn’t give Jessica chance to rest even a while.

“Oh yeah?” chanyeol doubted about that.

Sehun nodded, “Of course! But this girl is captivating by my charm, so she always look at me!” Sehun said confidently.

“No!” Jessica exclaimed suddenly, Jessica really wanted to strangle that boy.

Sehun slung his arm around Jessica, “No need to shy to admit it! I know I am handsome.”

Luhan and Chanyeol laughed. “Guess, you have to make him a little bit ugly, Chanyeol.” Luhan said playfully.

“Yeah, we should tie him to the chair and I will burn his face alittle.” Chanyeol .

Jessica was too amaze to speak, these boys just like normal teenager, they didn’t look like the bad vampire anymore. They could joke around too, If Jessica didn’t know that they are blood er, she would think they’re just normal person.

“I will ask Seohyun-noona to heal me.” He replied quickly. “But I think although I am a little bit ugly, Jessica still can’t look away from me! Because she already fallen to me.” Sehun said.

Jessica gritted her teeth. This boy really over confident!!!!

She wanted to slap his hand from her shoulder but she didn’t want Luhan think that she was rude person so she held it. Jessica swore she would kick his later. Wait, until she was strong enough.

He’s one of the people that Jessica will hit first!!



Leeteuk sat in front of that people who was looked so compose with the situation in Leeteuk’s room. The man was seemed so relax although he was long time didn’t come back to chandalice.

“So, you will start to teach here again?” Leeteuk asked him.

The man shook his head, “I am just contemporary here! I need some information to report to the council.” He answered him with his usual melodic and calm voice.

“What kind of information?” Leeteuk asked the man, “You know that in chandalice, all the things are under my responsible. The council can’t interfere it.”

The man stared to Leeteuk, “I know. But it’s important information about the Royals, the queen’s blood.”

“Just ask that, and I will tell you!” Leeteuk said, “You don’t need to re-enter the Chandalice, except you have another intention.”

The man shook his head, “I just do whatever the council ask me to do! you know, that also.” He said, and looked at Leeteuk with sharp glare, “And about your new daylighter. I have to keep eyes on her.”

Leeteuk felt the cold run to his spine, he became aware of that. “How do you know, the newborn daylighter is girl?”

“Do you think you can hide something from the council?”

Leeteuk clenched his fist under the table, “I don’t like if the council put the spy in my school.”

“And council doesn’t like if you hide something from them!” The man said in sharp tone again, “You know it. Only a few vampire that can change someone into vampire. And the time just to presice, don’t you think so?”

“Damn it! Since when you became so obsessed with Council?” Leeteuk asked the man. “You are the one who always say that we need to protect the young one.”

The man looked at Leeteuk with sadness in his eyes, “And see what happen twelve years ago. Because we were to obsesse with the protection we failed to realize the things that happen.”

Leeteuk closed his eyes also, he couldn’t bear the pain in the man eyes. “but she is harmless, Seungki!” Leeteuk said.

“We couldn’t decide it until we know who change her into daylighter.” The man muttered softly. “Trust me, I won’t harm them.”

Leeteuk sighed, “Then what about Yoona?”

“Yoona? What do you mean?” the man frowned.

“Damn it! You hurt her if you came back!! You broke that girl, remember?” Leeteuk said.

The man only blinked a little, the his expression back to calm, “I’m not breaking her. She just foolish teenager who adore me. I know the rule.” The man said. “You don’t need to worry about it, I won’t appear in school soon.”

Leeteuk sighed again, the man is so stubborn. Leeteuk couldn’t win over him. He couldn’t win againts Council’s best dog. The best spy, the best nighter guardian.

Lee Seung-ki.



new character is here...

yeah, some of you ask me about lee seungki and here he is.

actually I'm planning to make him appear since the strart, I just need the right moment to insert him here, ca you figure out who is the real enemy?

hope you love this chapter.

subcribe, comment and upvote if you think this story deserve it...

until next update..