Chapter 4

The Blood's line

Jessica followed Taeyeon to the blue building that placed not too far from the headmaster office.

The building was seemed to big for her, and consist of several floor. The dormitory was luxury enough, Jessica wondered how much the cost of living there, because if you choose to live in the dormitory with exclusive school would cost you alot.

Jessica wondered how could she afford the cost to live here. Did she had to do lot of work after she graduate, like collecting blood for them.

“Don’t be too amazed with it darling!” Taeyeon chuckled after seeing Jessica reaction to the big building that stood in front of them. “The nighter and eternal one was muuuch bigger.” She said.

“Am I that obvious?” Jessica asked her. Well, if that a girl Jessica would much comfortable and Taeyeon hadn’t tried to her blood. So guess that she was saved. Might be they can be friend.

Taeyeon grinned widely, “That is normal for the first time. I experiece it also.”

“You aren’t live here from the start? Are you human too?” Jessica asked her, surprised by the fact that Taeyeon uttered. Perhaps Taeyeon would help her to adapt well.

“I’m half vampire. Daylighter, my dad was vampire and my mother was her mistress. And when I was born my vampire attribute was higher than my human side.” Taeyeon explained to her. “I grow with her for 13 years old, until my dad came again and bring me here.” She shrugged.

“Are you okay leaving your mom?” Jessica asked her.

Taeyeon answered lightly, “actually it such a relieve for me. In my live I have to strained myself from her everytime she hug me.”

Jessica didn’t know but if she was in Taeyeon place she would choose the same things like Taeyeon and she wouldn’t harm her family, that’s why she chose to follow Luhan right to this academy.

She couldn’t harm her mother, father and her sister. By eating their blood and then became their monster.

Really?  

Her inner though mocked her? Actually you didn’t think much right? After seeing that smile from Luhan? You just accept the his hand, suddenly when he offered it.

Jessica shook his head, this wasn’t the time for thinking like that. She didn’t have time for such romance in her life, she was living in her own nightmare.

“Leeteuk gyojangnim said that you will explain more about this school.” She said to start new converstation, and removing the stupid though from her brain.

“Ah just about the daylighter, we live in this building, when you are a young daylighter you have too feed from the blood pouch! Because we can unconsiously kill the human, until we can control our hunger.” Taeyeon said, as she walked to lift and pushed the 4th floor.

“How could they provide blood for us?” Jessica asked her again. She was curious, did they kill the people.

“Hospital. They had lot of person who willingly to donate blood.”

Jessica nodded in relieve at least, she had no more guilt again, to drink the blood. “And nighter?”

Taeyeon eyes became lit up, “Yeah they were pureblood. So they had to fed from other vampire. They could drink the daylighter or the same level like them. You know it was like the hierarchy, we are daylighter drink human blood, because the human blood. The nighter they drink from vampire, the human blood was too weak for them. They won’t get the energy so they could kill the unconsiously.” Taeyon explained more than detailed than Leeteuk gyojangnim.

“Leeteuk gyojangnim said that they are special.” Jessica said.

“yeah, they are allergic to sun. But other than that every pureblood had the ability, like wind, lightning, halutination, healing or knowing lot of language without learning like that.” She said, “While we, we only had physical strength, they have it too. But yeah bloodline gave you everythings.”

“Seem didn’t fair to us who are the daylighter.” Jessica commented.

“Fair enough I think, they can die if they are exposed to sunlight. And their power only could be used at night. Because at day they must use their strength to use shadow, like a shelter. So they wouldn’t die under sun.”

“So we mustsn’t afraid from them right? They couldn’t do anything to us when afternoon.”

“Yeah! Just wait until night, see what will you get!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Pratically they could kill you when they fed from you.”

Jessica gulped and then nodded, that was still fresh, in her mind that three vampire who wanted to drink her blood. She didn’t want to remember about that. “How about eternal, who are they?”

Taeyeon whistled a little, “What a nice question, they are only five eternal that attend in school. They can live in day and night, pratically they have no weakness. They fed from other vampire but only the nighter and the eternal , if they drank our blood, we could...” Taeyeon gave her sign that mean death.

Is that mean? Luhan was the eternal because Leeteuk said that Jessica couldn’t stay alive if Luhan fed from her.

But...not a powerful vampire who could smile that beautifully. Jessica shook her head, may be Leeteuk mean because Luhan hadn’t eat in a while so he could kill her.

Wait why did it bother her?

“who is the eternal?”

“One of them is him!” Taeyeon stopped at the big window that showd the boy who sat at the high wall and leaned on them.

Jessica couldn’t seeing the shiloutte well but somehow she saw the mysterious boy who seem seeing the moon only like waiting the moon who would changed. “Who is he?”

“Byun Baekhyun.” Taeyeon said, “he is the owner of the Light.”

“Light? That’s all?” Jessica was alittle bit take back by the simple explanation. Light just produce light that.

“You! “Taeyeon seem offended, “You are really newbie, that’s not all, many nighter could use the light to create the new hair colour without go to salon, or make simple illusion. But Baekhyun over powered them so faaar..the nighter only have one of it. Baekhyun could create night for two hours in the day, or create the day for one hours in night, it really helpful when you were at war. And he could move at the light speed.”

“Oh!!” Jessica taken back.

Taeyeon sighed, “also light include the hallucination power, he could make you see the illution, but for Baekhyun level he could do more than it. If you couldn’t escape you will die there, sometime I heard he used the most scared things for you. He could turn the wound in illusion became real.”
Jessica gulped, okay he was dangerous. Jessica was wrong before, she better stay back from him if she didn’t want to die. “Let’s continue!”

Jessica said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded but her eyes still linger to the figure that at there, who seem didn’t bother.

Taeyeon opened the room for Jessica, “And this is your room, you sleep alone okay?” she said. “every student here has their own room!”

Jessica nodded and seeing how big her room was, only with one bed one big wardrobe, a table for learning. She entered her room and went to the closet seeing so many skincare product.

“Your uniform is hanging there!” Taeyeon said.

“Uniform?” she asked her.

“Yes! Okay, you are from USA but here is Korea, uniform is needed.” Taeyeon said when she saw Jessica confused. “Wear the uniform and don’t forget to great your neighbor okay? Her name is Tiffany, she is pink lover and fashionista so don’t be too shock.”

Jessica nodded, “Where is your room?”

“I am at the first floor!” and then Taeyeon sighed, “The responsibility as the head dorm! So I will know who get home late. See you later okay?”

Jessica smiled and then she closed her door, she was heading to the closet that already had the clotch magically, she didn’t know but how? Yet she didn’t care.

She just wanted take a bath for now and rethink about all of the incident today, it was so sudden.

She just remembered she was going to school at this day, planning for the weekend hang out with her friend....

She entered the bathroom but get shocked when suddenly someone yanked her and closed with the big palm! Jessica struggled and tried to scream horrifiedly, she was so scared.

“You don’t think I will let you go that easy right!” that was the voice that she could never forget the low seducing voice yet the dangerous one...



the drama started...the terror also...

let me know your opinion..