Chapter 11

The Blood's line

Jessica groaned in pain when she was threw by sooyoung to the wall, she felt so pahetic, all her body was in pain and she didn’t know what gonna happen anymore.

For her entire of life, she had never give though to be the violance person. She hated violance, and she was good for nothing in it.

Jessica prepared her self, to got some punch, and bruise again from Sooyoung, she just held herself in it. Just holding the pain, she tried really, to do something, but Sooyoung was faster than her.

‘Stop it!!” Suddenly Jessica didn’t feel anything at all, and she tried to  open her eyes, just to see a tall figure blocked her way.

Jessica tried to keep herself consious, but that was hard enough, she just could pant in pain, and clenched her arms.

“Kris!!” the girl exclaimed, as she tried to pull her fist from Kris grip. “What are you doing?” she said.

Kris? She must be dreaming it was impossible that Kris would help her, Kris was her nemesis! Kris was the one who wanted to her blood.

“Enough, Sooyoung!!” he said, and put his hands in the his pocket, “This pathetic girl can’t even stand on her both feet, have a little mercy.” Kris said in his usual jerk tone. “Don’t you think we have to let her go?” he said.

A lot of things happened all around her, but she felt blur all about it, she didn’t know Donghae spoke at the same time, Sooyoung screamed like crazy and Kris with his jerk tone, she felt so dizzy because she also saw the eternals there said something.

Jessica really wanted to prove Kris wrong, she tried to stand up again. She was grateful that her feet didn’t give up. She wanted to let Kris know, that she wasn’t that pathetic, Suddenly Tiffany and Taeyeon already stood around her..

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked her worriedly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Of course she isn’t, you dumb!” Tiffany said, “Let’s bring her to Lay sunbaenim.” She said.

 “Wait a minute please.” Someone stop them before they could go from there, Jessica was shocked when she saw Seohyun who was standing there and walked closer to her. “Let me help her.”

Jessica didn’t know what to do but Taeyeon and Tiffany jusr nodded, and separate themselves from Jessica, like giving her the way. Jessica was too weak to say anything, she wanted to reject Seohyun’s help .

She felt slight guilty because she had thought something about Seohyun, just because she is Luhan’s girlfriend.

Jessica didn’t know what did Seohyun do, but she just felt a warm yet fresh touch, and the pain that she felt across the body just disappeared. She saw the cut in her skin faded, and her wound stopped bleeding.

“She need the blood. We need to bring her to cafetaria.” She said to Taeyeon and Tiffany, Jessica couldn’t feel anything anymore aside the drowsiness that engulf her. “She needs lot of blood. She is newborn..”

Jessica couldn’t feel anything again, she felt her eyes became heavy. In her mind, she just remembered to thank Seohyun about the healing that she felt. She was feeling guilty also, but something crept to her mind.

She owed Kris. Why did Kris want to save her?

Why?

 



Kris was cursing himself, what got into him until he started to meddle in the battle like that. Usually Kris was careless about the physicall battle like that, he enjoyed if there was lot of violance and blood.

He would always stay on the behind of the sport room, and watching all the battle. Sometimes he would chuckled when he saw the stupidity of the daylighter or even the nighter.

He never involve even if the other fight that bad, until got some bone fracture. He could careless about that. Actually he loved it.

 The only battle that he liked to see was the one Chanyeol and Yoona did.

Full of fire, and more violance than another.

Kris was going to get out from the room, when he saw the bastard Luhan put Seohyun on his lap. He watched them with full of hatred.

But his plan was changing, when the daylighter name’s called. And he suddenly became interested by it. He knew that Sooyoung would beat the girl. The girl couldn’t survive.

Yeah, he knew. And He thought he was gonna enjoy it so much, but he didn’t predict a sudden growl in his head as the first punch from Sooyoung landed on the girl cheek.

His agitation became wilder, when Sooyoung kicked her, until the girl curled in pain.

Kris wanted to stand there, and punched Sooyoung away from her. Kris wanted to growl to Sooyoung not to touch the girl anymore.

He even desired to beat Donghae up, because he didn’t do anything.

Stupid, he supposedly enjoy the show, and he liked the slight violance girl. He should be liking Sooyoung, not wanted to throw her to the wall. What the hell happen to him?

“Wow. “ he heard one voice snapped him. He looked at Oh sehun who was standing near him. “Someone grow liking the girl.”

Kris smirked, “Yeah, that’s not like you didn’t run to the field also.” Kris said to Sehun, and he faced Sehun, “Why? Starting to fall in love again?” Kris asked him.

“That’s my question, supposedly.” Sehun said, “You are the one who broken hearted not me.” Sehun said.

“Sehunie, sehunie, I am not a broken-hearted boy.” Kris said, “I enjoy my life, not like someone who lived like Saint after someone died.” Kris patted Sehun shoulder, “Who was her name? Choi Jinri?”

“Don’t talk about her like that.” Sehun growled in low voice. “I am not someone who couldn’t accept the girl choices.”

Kris chuckled, “I am already accepted it, Sehunnie.” Kris said and smirked, “But that doesn’t mean I have to content about it.”

“Keep trying, coward.” Sehun said to Kris, “She won’t choose you!!”

“I will! I will!!” he said with his famous aloof smile, Kris wouldn’t let Sehun know what he thought, he wouldn’t let anyone another emotion aside hatred. “Now, I have advice for you!” he said. “Don’t live like saint anymore!! It will be long live ahead.”

Kris said and went from there, ignoring the hatred from Sehun.

He knew that Sehun behind his outside appearance, cared about the new daylighter. Well, Kris didn’t care, he just know he had the strong attraction to the girl especially her blood, about why he suddenly went to the field? Well, let’s say he was just a while crazy moment.

He wouldn’t think it too far.



Jessica couldn’t sleep really well, she felt not so comfort, she tossed around the bed in infirmary, something happened to her. She felt so restless, she kept walking in her sleep. She felt like seeing so many things in her sleep.

Suddenly she was at the glass house, but different glass house from the one she had visit last night. She saw  the moonlight went in to the glass house.

The only flower in the house were white roses, lot of white roses. And she saw someone sat on the park bench. Seohyun.

Yeah, Seohyun the younger version, like she was only fiveteen years old. She was sitting and hummed  a song. She looked so fragile and beautiful, Jessica realized that Seohyun only became beautiful as the time pass by, she could feel the innocent aura from her.

“Seohyun-ah.”Jessica saw Kris who was standing there, and besides him was Luhan. They smiled to the girl.

“Ah, Yi-fan oppa.” Seohyun said and ran to Kris and Luhan but she stopped herself when she saw Luhan, she titled her heads, “Who is this?” she asked Kris with confusion.

Yi-fan oppa?

“Oh, this is Luhan. Luhan, this is Seohyun.” Kris said and smiled to Luhan, but he stood besides Seohyun next. “Seohyun-ah, greet him.”

Seohyun shook her head, “Why he see me like that?” Seohyun asked Kris confusedly.

“Because you are so beautiful, my name is Lu han.” Luhan said and wanted to shook her hand.

Seohyun shook her head again, “He is scary, oppa.” She said to Kris.

Kris lauged and ruffled her hair, “Don’t you want new friend, Seohyun-ah..” this was the first time, Jessica saw Kris laughed sincerely and warmly to ruffled Seohyun’s hair. “He is eternal also, like you.” Kris said.

“I don’t want new friend, oppa. My friends are Oppa and Tao..”

Tao? Who was he? Jessica wanted to hear the converstation when once again someone pulled her, to other place, she felt the massive headache when she landed, to a white bedroom. The bedroom that full of white rose, also.

She saw on the bed, the half- Luhan, he just wore her jeans, and the younger version of  Seohyun again, she dipped her fangs to Luhan necks. “I..I eat too much..”Seohyun said with tears.

“Ssh..that’s okay.” Luhan soothed her, and rubbed her hand, “Do you know I love your scent. Trust me Seohyun-ah, I willnot hurt you.” He said, “I love you.” He said again. “Do you trust me? I will always protect you!” Luhan said again.

Seohyun nodded, with tears, Something happen before this, before Luhan and Seohyun in this room. The atmosphere was so tensed, and heavy. Seohyun’s face was full of tears.Luhan kissed her softly before put away the blanket that cover Seohyun.

Jessica felt something pulled her again, and her head become paining again like something gonna explode, she landed  at somewhere again, and she saw Kris stood in the middle of the field with blood flow from his hand, and a high tower in fire. Kris screamed but Chanyeol strained him not go to the tower,

Jessica saw Yoona and Baekhyun also there, they just like out of battlefield. Luhan was also there, wounded heavily, and Seohyun who was crying near the tower, Luhan hugged Seohyun who was almost collapsed by the sob. She cried painfully, that made Jessica’s eyes watered.
What happened?

Jessica felt the massive headache again before she tossed in her bed. She was drenched with her sweat, Jessica wanted to wake up. She didn’t want be there anymore, the pain was overbearable, she couldn’t be there anymore.

Jessica woke up.

What happened again? What happened?

Something weird about her dream, why she could deram something like that?it just like the mixed of nightmare, the worst night mare. Why she dreamed about the eternal? And what the relationship between Seohyun, Luhan and Kris?




the drama started to appear, and why Jessica could feel something?

I'm still in big Dillema to make the love line, so bear it patiently with me okay?

because I just started to let my imagination only to work..

hope you love it..