Chapter 21

The Blood's line

Kris didn’t waste more time after he put down the girl in the glass house, he hated the fact that Lay choose the place in glass house. He was so sured that Lay would aware of the girl presences later on.

Kris just walked out from the room when his feet used his own will to lead him to the roses garden. He hated himself because he couldn’t stay away from that place, no matter he tried to stay awa he just couldn’t.

He would come back again to this place.

Seohyun loved this place so much, he still could linger her fragnance in the air.  Foolish, but Kris had been knew Seohyun since she was baby, the three years old baby. With the chubby cheeks, and big round eyes.

He closed his eyes, remembering how that pair of eyes stole his heart from the first time, Tao’s heart and Butler Wu. He watched her grow beautifully, became the most beautiful girl, they ever saw.

She was his bestfriend practically family for him. Someone who he think he can rely forever. Someone who always be there for him.

Loving her was so natural, because he had her for the longest time. She slowly became his world’s centre.

Because of he was much older than Seohyun, he waited for her to realize that they belong to each other. Too patient, he thought. Until that day came, the Luhan.

Kris swallowed his bitter chuckle again. It was still pain!! He couldn’t bring himself to remember that, he just couldn’t let himself.

He just know that Luhan was Seohyun first. All the first!! First kiss, first time Seohyun fed from the neck, first one who took away her ity. All the things of Seohyun.

Even at that time, Kris could remember he was hoping that Seohyun would choose him over Luhan after the incident 12 years ago. But Kris just knew that Luhan made her had no choice.

Kris didn’t know that all his worlds collapse in the blink of eyes. He lost his brother, a father figure, and the one he loved the most. And all because of Luhan.

Kris sensed another vampire even before the vampire entered the room, he saw Seohyun walked in with book in her hand.

It was his deepest secret, no one knew that he sometimes see Seohyun, just see her from away. When he felt the wound was too hurt to bear, when he felt guilty kissing another girl, when he felt so miss her.

Just sometimes, just seeing her shadow and her white roses was enough for him in time like this. He became really good to hide himself far from her sense.

He would pretend that it just like they were before 12 years ago, before that nightmare and before everything change.

Kris just wanted to leave the place, when he felt someone passed him to Seohyun place. He was shocked when he saw Luhan hugged her from back. Without waiting he kissed Seohyun lips.

His heart was clenched once again, when he saw Luhan deepen his kiss. He hated the scene, he wanted to pried Seohyun from Luhan. He just wanted to turn around when he saw spark in Luhan’s eyes.

He chuckled bitterly, Luhan knew he was there, Luhan knew it!! yet he did that just to make firm his claimed toward Seohyun. No need to tell, he knew it!!

Kris clenched his fist before he decided to ran away as fast as he can, because he knew that he would see the next painful scene.

He almost remember what is it before he could see. The things that he couldn’t accept until now.

How Luhan would put Seohyun on his laps, and embedded his fangs to Seohyun’s neck as absolute claim toward her. Because Kris couldn’t. Kris wouldn’t do that. And Kris didn’t get the trust from Seohyun.



Seohyun cut the white rose carefully, she gonna to take it to the eternals dormitory. They needed more flower fragnance in their dorm. She loved the white rose so much.

She remembered that Butler Wu always pick for her the white rose since she came to that place, the white rose fragnance just like the home for her.

He said that she is the white rose of chandalice.

Kris and Tao, her two important family. She grew up by seeing them play, they would pick for her the royal white roses when they played to the queen palace. They stole it from the garden.

It was hurt her so much, 12 years ago. She lost all of her family,first Tao and then Kris. She didn’t know why she always feel that she could come back just like before, just when Kris patted her head when she jumped from the gate.

When they hide her under his bed, when it timed to sleep but Seohyun still wanted to play with him and Tao. When Kris brought her to fly to the sky, pretended that she could reach the star.

She loved the eternals family of her, but Kris held special place in her heart. He was her family, her bestfriend. Sometimes she felt like missing him so much, just like they were before.

She lost her brother. Or she thought her brother, her only family.

She missed him so much. She missed the affection gaze, she hated herself because she caused the pain in Kris eyes everytime she looked at him.

She wanted Kris became happy too, she wanted Kris smiled just like he did before 12 years ago.

“Baby?” Luhan asked her, as he held her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. “Why are you sad?”

Seohyun shook her head, “I am not sad.” Seohyun said softly, “Just remembering some memories.”

Luhan spunned her around, to look closely at her eyes, he held her shoulder. “You remember about Kris, right?” he asked her a hint of possesiveness arouse from his voice.

“Just..” Seohyun tried to express her feeling. “He is my family...”

Luhan placed his index finger to Seohyun lips, “I am your only family, baby. I will become your family.” He crashed his lips, “I don’t want him in your mind anymore.”

“But it’s inevitable, oppa...he is..”

“No!!” Luhan kissed her again to stop the flowing words from Seohyun, “You are mine, mine and mine only. Your heart and your mind also. I couldn’t imagine if you don’t love me anymore..” he said.

Seohyun felt slight guilty, “Stupid oppa. I will always love you. Always.” She said as she hide her face on his chest. Seohyun loved him so much.

Luhan gave her the feeling butterfly in her stomach for the first time, Luhan who taught her to develop her power, Luhan who made her angry for the first time. Luhan who mischiviously stole her first kiss.

Luhan who taught her to trust someone wholeheartedly, who let her feed from his neck. Luhan who made the feeding process become so gentle. Luhan who loved her with his touch.

“Good then.” He said, and started to kiss her again, “Because I will love you forever though.” He whispered and kissed her neck. He groaned, “You smell really good.” He said, “Just like white rose and citrus.”

“Citrus is your scent, oppa.” She remind him.

Luhan smirked, “That make it so special. My scent on your skin.” He pulled her closer, he used his weigh to make Seohyun lost her balance, but before they touched the land, he changed their position so Seohyun fell on his body.

“What are you doing oppa?” she tried to pushed him away, trying to get up. She flushed with their position, for god sake, all the people who entered the glass house could see them.

“Cuddling with you.” He said as he wrapped her arms to Seohyun body. “Let’s stay here for aminute.”

Seohyun squinted her eyes, “Just cuddling okay?” she threatened him. “No more, okay?”

Luhan pouted, “I don’t promise, I can’t promise something like that.” He said, as he made Seohyun head lay on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead. “Let’s sleep, baby.” He said.

“I can’t I must come back to class, because I want to do some research about Jessica.” Seohyun said.

“I will wake you up.”

Seohyun laughed, “I always be the one who wake you up, oppa.” She reminded her, “You are lazy boy.”

Luhan smirked, “Because I am the one who do lot of works, so I need regain my energy again.”

Seohyun blushed and pushed Luhan, “YAH!! ert!!” she said.

Luhan shurgged, “I’m sure I can wake up earlier than you, if you are the one who do the work.” He said. “How abou we try it now, baby?”

“Oppa!!!”Seohyun pushed him and woke up. “ert!! I am going to come back to class!!” she said.

Luhan laughed, “If not now, how about tonight, Okay?” he said again and he caressed her cheeks.

“No!!” Seohyun  wanted to go when Luhan pulled her closer again, “Oppa let me go!! I must go back to the class.”

“No never.” He said, “I will never let you go...”

Somehow Seohyun felt his last words not only for now,  but for something more. It was like Luhan said that he wouldn’t let her go no matter what happen...



This chapter is for SeohanKris shipper.

I am happy some of you understand Kris pain, this chapter is for make it clear...

the pain the lost that Seohyun and Kris experienced I want to describe their beautiful relationship before before the mystery come.

hope this chapter make clear about a liitle bit about Tao also...but more will come.

wait patienty okay?

And left me comment don't hesistate, because I love your comment.

Can you feel Kris' pain also?