Chapter 12

The Blood's line

Luhan woke up when he felt the coldness, in his bed. Supposedly Seohyun slept beside him, he saw the empty space beside him.

In chandalice they had the night class of course, because that time for the new nighter to train their ability.

The school started usually at the 3 a.m in the morning, and they would have P.E class at afternoon, until lunch. And then after lunch, free time to sleep if they needed and then they would attend class again from six p.m, until nine. And then free time again.

For the daylighter the schedule might be hectic and crazy, but they would get use of it.

And Luhan prefered to spend his time in bedroom with Seohyun rather than go to anywhere like other nighter. Luhan grabbed the new T-shirt from the their shared wardrobe, and walked to the Eternals kitchen.

And he saw Yoona grab the pan from the cupboard, “Wow! Wow! Put it down! You will burn the whole house.” Luhan said to Yoona.

“What the hell?” Yoona screamed, “I can cook, you and chanyeol must stop underestimating me!!” Yoona said in offended tone.

Luhan raised his eyebrow, “Well, actually remembering our last experience with you..” he pointed Yoona and then the stove, “and this things, chanyeol and I even Baekhyun have made some agreement.”

Yoona smashed the pan to the kitchen set, she squinted her eyes, “What did my baby see in you?” and then she sniffed, “You, why you smell like white rose again?” Yoona asked in suspicious tone.

Luhan gulped and then quickly escaped from there, Luhan was a bit confused with Luhan, Yoona loved to ask something that had been obvious, and then when Luhan answered it, she would beserk about it.

For god sake, Luhan had been becaming Seohyun’s boyfriend for 12 years. They slept together since back than though. Yoona even fight with Luhan, about who would stay the same room with Seohyun.

Until Seohyun suggested they should stay in their own room, but Luhan couldn’t sleep without Seohyun, so he sneaked to Seohyun room everynight, and started to move his own things to Seohyun room.

And guess what?    

Yoona beated up Luhan until Luhan had to escape, and for one year, Luhan couldn’t appear in front of Yoona, or Yoona would beat him up again.

Luhan walked to find Seohyun, Seohyun surely thought about somethings, something bothered her more than the new girl. Seohyun always concern more about other people, she was too worry about another people.

Luhan found Seohyun, sat on the bench near the pool. She seemed to absorbed by the frog near the pool, Luhan hugged her from behind, “You know, the frog wouldn’t turn in to prince even if you kiss it.” He whispered and plant the kiss on Seohyun neck.

“Yes I wish the frog turn in to prince, and we can live happily ever after.” Seohyun said playfully.

Luhan pouted,  “And I will kill the frog now.” He said. And jumped to sat beside Seohyun, “Tell me why didn’t you sleep?” Luhan asked her.

“Because oppa snore.” She said.

“Don’t lie Baby.” He said, “What happen to you? It’s not about Jessica who couldn’t call her family only right?” he asked Seohyun, “Tell me what’s wrong, baby.”

He pulled Seohyun to his hug, but Seohyun resisted him. And staring the moon, Luhan frowned so the problem concerned Seohyun more. Because Seohyun even didn’t want his hug.

“I met Kris, this afternoon.” Seohyun said.

Luhan’s blood became cold, he was okay if he worked with Kris, or even stay with Kris for long time. Kris was his friend, although now they aren’t.
But he didn’t trust Kris with Seohyun, just both of them.  Luhan lowed his voice, “What did he want?”

“I..I feel..”Seohyun was stammering, “I don’t know why he hate me that much. I feel..”

Seohyun hadn’t finished her words when Luhan pulled her closer, and crashed his lips to Seohyun, Seohyun wanted to struggle but Luhan strained her. He touched Seohyun chin, and asked her to open .

Luhan deepen his kiss, until Seohyun was willingly to kiss him back.

“Don’t feel guilty anymore.” Luhan said after the kiss, “Don’t feel anything to him, Seohyun-ah!!” he said firmly.

“But it’s inevitable oppa...” she tried to pulled her self from Luhan.

“No!!” Luhan cut her off, “I can’t!! You are mine, mine and mine only.” Luhan hid his face in Seohyun crook, “I couldn’t bear you feel anything to Kris.”

Then Luhan crashed his lips to Seohyun lips again, again and again. Until Seohyun kissed him back. “Promise me, you won’t see Kris by yourself.”

Seohyun sighed.

Luhan knew that he was being irrational but he couldn’t bear to let Seohyun see Kris alone. He was irrational and overjealous when it came to Seohyun. He couldn’t let Seohyun spoke with someone who once ever had feeling to her.

Seohyun nodded although it was heavy, there was no use talk to Luhan, until he was calmed enough about it. And that wouldn’t happen in this short time. Until Kris changed her behaviour.

“Let’s sleep.”Luhan said.

Seohyun shook her head, “Let’s stay here for awhile, oppa.” Seohyun snuggled in his chest, Luhan wrapped his arms around Seohyun. He loved cuddling with Seohyun.

He felt that Seohyun was right in his arm. The only Seohyun’s place. He could feel Seohyun body againts him, he felt like he could protect Seohyun from everything in worlds. Luhan peck Seohyun forehead, and inhaled the Seohyun’s scent.

“Ah, oppa!” Seohyun snapped him suddenly, “We have to talk about PDA!” Seohyun said to him. She glared at Luhan, “No execessive PDA at school, oppa knew how embarass am I at gym?”

Luhan shrugged, “That’s your fault, you wore the shorts pants.” Luhan said to her. “You should wear the long sweatpants.”

“But Yoona eonni even wore the shorter pants than me.” Seohyun argued with him.

“Well, I don’t care but not you.” He  pouted, “If you want to wear short pants, so you have to sit on my lap.”

Seohyun pinched his arm, “Oppa!! Today is summer!! Lot of people wore the shortpants!”

“Ouch!” Luhan pretended to shout, “You dare to hurt me , baby. Let’s..”

Seohyun stopped him, “No, oppa! You should stop your erted mind!” Seohyun closed his mouth with her both palm. “Let’s stay here a bit longer, okay?”

Luhan pouted, Seohyun had anticipated all of his move, and since when Seohyun knew to stop him? “Just a minute okay?” Luhan said, and started the count down in his mind from 60 seconds.

Seohyun didn’t really bother him, she loved to be in nature like this. It was kind of refreshing. She loved the summer breeze and the fullmoon in the sky. She shierked in shock when suddenly someone lift her, “Oppa put me down!!” Seohyun said.

“It’s already one minutes!!”

“You should stop your erting mind!!!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“I stop it!” Luhan defensed himself, “I stop thinking about it and do some action.” He grinned widely. Before brought Seohyun back to their room...

 



Jessica opened up her eyes, the sweat drenched her body, she couldn’t force herself to back to sleep anymore. Everytime she closed her eyes, the memories flooded her mind, she didn’t know what happen back then, but the pain and the tense atmosphere were overwhelming her.
Eternals and their secret?

What happen in that tower back then?

Why Seohyun called Kris, Yi-fan  oppa?

“Hey! Are you awake?” suddenly a voice snapped her from her dozing off, and she found the Oh Sehun who was sitting at the chair.

Jessica gulped and pulled her blanket to cover her body. He was one of the jerk who wanted drinking her blood. And Jessica could be stupid to trust herself to this boy. “What do you want?”

Jessica hated it when her voice weak like that.

Sehun ran his hands on his hairs, “I’m sorry okay?” he said, “Yeah,..” he shrugged, “For being jerk when we first met.” He smirked so seductive.

Jessica didn’t know to trust his words or not because of the first impression still strong in her mind. “Okay.”

“Usually, Jessica. I don’t like that, I am good enough!” he said like salesman promote their product, “Yeah but blood hunger is hard to control, especially when we were starving for three days.” He said.

Jessica nodded, “So you won’t drink my blood again?”

Sehun smirked, “I want to drink your blood, as like I say before you’re smelled really good! A rare species.” Sehun leaned his body closer to Jessica, “But this school have regulation that I can’t force you, so let’s wait until you want to give me your blood.”

Yeah, when the hell became ice. Jessica thought in her mind, she couldn’t let this boy dropped his fangs on her neck, she still remembered the pain that she bear when Kris did that.

She felt so vunarable, worthless and somehow the same feeling like someone harrash her ually.

Just to close.

“so, let’s now we become friend?” Sehun extended his hand, “Let me introduce my self, my name is Sehun.”

Jessica hesitated to shake his hand, but she had no choice either, “Jessica Jung.”

“Nice to meet you, Jessica.” Sehun smiled before landed a kiss in Jessica cheeks, that make Jessica shocked, she pushed Sehun and making quite some distance with him.

“What are you doing?” she asked him.

“Kissing you!” Sehun said, “That is my style of greeting.” He said with his sooo innocent face. “Why? Do you disappointed? Do you want me to kiss your lips?” Sehun .

Jessica shook her head frantically, “No!”

“Wah, but you really smell good. Like my favourite scent, lilac and peach.” Sehun said, he frowned, “But you are also smell like chocolate.” He said cheerfully.

“I..I should back to my room!” Jessica said.

She just wanted to stop speaking with his crazy boy, sometimes he seemed so dangerous but sometimes he just look innocent.

Jessica quickly wore her slipper.

“Until next time Jessica!” the boy winked and waved cheerfully,

Jessica didn’t need more complication in her life, she was really to think about lot of things. Her family, her physicall training and about the crazy vampires that after for her blood.

And this night why did she had somekind of dream like that?

Her live had became complicated since that night, she just wanted to be normal highschool student. She never intend to involve in vampire world, like Isabella swan of twilight. She prefered do nothing about that!!



I updated again...hope you will leave comment right?

it feel so nice to have lot of people read your story and left some comment.

It make me feel being appreciated.

thank you...