Chapter 5

The Blood's line

Beware of Jerk Kris... and just like the other western vampire novel, I think this is normal not a rate M..

but let me know if this chapter was too much, okay? so, I will review again or marked it as M




Kris released Sooyoung from his hug and pull out his fangs from her neck, her blood did satisfied his hunger from the starving but the smell wasn’t same with the smell of the girl that he met this night.

The girl smell was better than Sooyoung one. Sooyoung’s blood was like his daily food while the girl blood was like the luxury blood. “You can go now!”

“That’s all Kris?” Sooyoung asked him in disbelieve. “No thank you..” she flirt with him.

Kris smirked, “Not today, Sooyoung! I have no mood to have fun.” He said.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, “If you changed your mind, I’ll be in my room!” with that sooyoung went out his room.

Sooyoung actually already fell too deep for Kris, who won’t? But she knew better not to forced Kris to do something, you didn’t want to face the affect. And more over Kris didn’t have heart to own by Sooyoung. Sooyoung knew that she was one of Kris blood bank but it didn’t stop her.

Guess? Kris was too y to resist.

Kris sighed, he really wanted to drink that girl blood, Kris was always a rebel but it was long time ago that he felt craved for someone blood.

Kris jumped from his window and landed smoothly in ground. He watched the bigger building, guess Luhan would rest tonight, and wouldn’t get out from that room.

Kris hissed in hatred. He hate Luhan back to the eternal dorm, but that’s mean that no one could distrub him from eating something. Or exactly someone.

The moon was still so high, and he decided to walk to Daylighter dormitory. He watched Baekhyun who was sat on the wall, that freaks was eternal too but he was freak.

He loved to be alone, and sat at the wall. Better not caught by him, the boy seem so harmless but actually he was one of the most dangerous vampire alive. Baekhyun was always sat alone and seldom came to the class.

He only spoke to the other eternal, and he almsost never uttered anywords to nighter or daylighter. Well, that’s mean the easier Kris would enter the Daylighter academy.

Kris never needed the stair or some sort like that if you had the power to manipulate a gravitation then you don’t need anything to reach the fourth floor, where the girl scent was so strong.

Kris waited until the girl entered the bath room and pinned her to the bathroom door, “You don’t think I will let you go that easy right!” he murmured to the girl ear.

The girl shook her heads, she wanted to scream Kris knew it but she couldn’t do that because Kris palm covered half of her face.

“sst...don’t shout!!” Kris said, and smirked, “Don’t think that you are save enough from me just because you are at the daylighter dormitory.” Kris whispered really close to her ear.

Her scent became so tempted to Kris, the scent was undescriable, really different with other vampire yet so tempting. Like the drugs for almost vampire, usually the daylighter blood wouldn’t smell so good for nighter.

The nighter prefered fed from the other nighter, but this girl was special, she was better than Sooyoung’s blood. The blood that Kris used to fed.

“Let me go!!” the girl whispered in tears, when Kris scratch his fangs to her neck crook. Kris felt the tears fall from the girl eyes.

“ssh! It wouldn’t be pain!!” he said but didn’t stop himself, he the girl vein, “I will make it good too for you..” he whisphered.

“No!!” the girl shouted and pushed him with all the power she had.

Kris was taken back, and seeing the girl that stood in front of him with tears in her eyes, but Kris could caught a glance of courage also.

“Wow!! You have back bone also!” HE mocked the girl and pinned her again to the wall, this time harder than he used the first time.

“NO!!” the girl mustered her own courage to try push Kris again. “Why must me?” the girl asked him

“Why arenot you?” Kris aked her, and smirked, “Give up already! No matter how strong you fight you will lose.” He said.

“I will make it good for you too.” He said again before kiss her neck.

“NO!” the girl kept struggling, and tried to push Kris again.

But Kris even didn’t budge, Kris dropped his fangs to the girl neck, the girl yelped in pain and start crying, Kris could hear her sobbed, but he ignored it.

Kris shock how the blood taste like the nighter. That wasn’t usual blood of the daylighter. The daylighter blood wouldn’t gave him energy like this.

“Please don’t!!” the girl whispered.

Suddenly Kris was pushed hardly to the wall and a hand hold him there, Kris groaned in pain when he realized that he was being punch by another man. Kris cough a little before looked at his attacker.

He quickly averted his gaze from the attacker if he didn’t want to affect by his power, if the boy wanted to exert it.

Byun Baekhyun stood there and stared coldly to him. “Baekhyun what did the eternal do in the daylighter dorm? Visiting someone?” Kris mocked him.

While the girl already fell down to the floor and fainted guess, she was too shock.

“Jessica what happen!!” suddenly that room full of another daylighter, Taeyeon the head of the dorm was the first people who was came in, that’s sure because of the sound of Kris hit the wall.

All the daylighter seems shocked seeing a nighter and Eternal who was standing there, and a nighter that the mouth covered by the fresh blood and also the fainted girl on the floor, the neck of the girl had the hole, trace of someone had fed from her.

“Jessica!” taeyeon ran to the girl.

Baekhyun stared at her, “Bring her to Lay.” He said briefly that making people shock because actually Baekhyun spoke to a daylighter, and he faced Kris, who was the blood that cover his mouth.

Baekhyun moved to him and pull his collar.

“You! Follow me!” he said and bring Kris moved with him. With the light speed to the other part.

Leaving the daylighter who was panicked, and circling Jessica, “What should we do?” asked Tiffany who was shock seeing the girl condition.
“Bring her to Lay sunbaenim!!”



Luhan really hate when someone knock his door at night! Not only at night but at the time he was getting home from the mission!! Don’t they know he need rest at least one night.

Luhan picked his clotch from the floor and wore it quickly. Then he took new clotch for Seohyun from the cupvoard and handed it to her. “Baby!” he whispered.

“who is that?” Seohyun asked him, and rubbed her eyes, she just took a rest for five minutes.

“Wear your dress first!” there was no way Luhan would open the door when Seohyun hadn’t wear anything yet.

Seohyun nodded and wear the clotch that Luhan choose for her, including the undergarment.  And she looked in horror how mess the bed is, the blood stain was across the white sheet. She sighed, “This always happened when you are at home! I have to clean it again!” she said.

Luhan only chuckled, “I will help you, next week. Now let it be, as long as we could sleep there.”

Seohyun eyes buldge, “Next week oppa? No! it’s already dirty with blood!!” Seohyun said in horror, the blood stain wouldn’t disappear if they weren’t washing the sheet soon.

“If you change it, it will mess also.” Luhan said pratically.

“No it won’t!”

“Oh yeah?” Luhan , “Then tell me where will we make love?” that gained the blushed from Seohyun. She hit Luhan arm. “At the floor? Couch?”he again that make Seohyun face became redder.

Sometimes Luhan amazed how red that Seohyun could be, when she was shy.

“Or living room?” he whispered.

“Oppa!!” Seohyun exclaimed and at the same time the loud bang heard from the door.

“XI LUHAN!! YOU BETTER GET OUT SOON!!” the female voice was heard so loudly, “IF YOU TOUCH MY SEOBABY, YOU WILL SO DEAAAD!!!”

“Here the most annoying sibling of yours!” Luhan said, before checking did he left something that so visible at Seohyun. He would get kill if Yoona found something at Seohyun neck.

For Yoona, Seohyun was her baby, and Yoona still couldn’t believe that her baby was having the relationship with Luhan. Luhan almost dead when the first time Yoona knew that Luhan had slept with Seohyun.

“I better make this disappear, oppa.” Seohyun touched the hole in Luhan’s neck that she bite.

Luhan nodded. Seohyun could healing everything that means also for herself, she was the real immortal. That’s why the wound that Luhan made when he her blood, would quickly recover.

“What make you so long?” Yoona tapped her feet to the floor.

“What happened?” Luhan asked her. He realized that Yoona could smell Luhan scent on Seohyun skin but might be she choosed to ignore it.

That must be an urgent matter, “Kris.” Yoona answered it briefly. “Baekhyun brought Kris here.”

Luhan knew something wrong, Baekhyun seldom interact with nighter, but If Baekhyun dragged Kris here, that’s mean that Kris made something that Baekhyun despised the most and Kris was in the big trouble...

“Let’s go!!” three of them quickly go to the living room.




What will happen to Kris?'

and do you curious who was the eternal? Baekhyun yes, he is. but the other let's guess

until this chapter the etenal that we know clearly was Baekhyun..

wait for the next chapter okay?