Chapter 22.

The Blood's line

“Wow. You purposely fainted to avoid me right?” Jessica was so shock when she saw Sehun squatted on the bed seeing her. “It’s not good, Jessica.”

She covered with palm to prevent a scream, “What are you doing here?” Jessica managed to ask Sehun the question.

Sehun gave her a big smile, and titled his head, “Don’t you happy to see me? Come one don’t play hard to get. I know you want to jump of happiness seeing my face.” he said confidently.

Jessica gritted her teeth this narssistic boy!!! Jessica hoped she wouldn’t see his face today, but guess luck wasn’t on her side, he had to meet this boy.

Jessica wanted to slap her self, since when she forgot that she already lived in night mare.

“Come on!! Move your pretty body, we still have lot of to do.” Sehun said, as he pulled Jessica to sit. “You will spend one more day with the almighty Sehun. lot of girl envy you.”

Jessica was too confused to disgest what she had exprience, first of all where was Kris? He was the one who brought her to glass house, right? Then where was he? How could Oh Sehun knew about her place? Who told him?

“How you know I am here?” Jessica asked him.

Sehun raised his brow, “Lay hyung told me. Why?”

Jessica frowned then how could Lay know about her? Perhaps, Lay checked the glass house. Yeah, perhaps. Imposible Kris told Lay. Kris?

Jessica felt pain in her heart for him, Jessica shook her head, it wasn’t the time to think about it, she had more to think rather than thinking about mystery that linger around Seohyun, Luhan and Kris.

“Why you fainted, Jessica?” Sehun asked her when they headed to the empty gym to practice. “Are you thinking about me until you forget to eat?” Sehun asked her.

Jessica didn’t know what should she answer to Sehun, could she trust him? Could she tell him? But it took no time to know that a normal daylighter would have dream like that? Was it only dream? Or her only illution? Or she saw the past?

Then why she only saw it once in a while? Why after that she always fainted?

Wait! She didn’t faint when Kris interrupt her sight. She didn’t fainted. Why?

Was it because the things that she touch? Or because of someone? Why she could feel what Kris feel when he kissed her?

“Hello.” Sehun waved his hand to Jessica face, “I know I am handsome but you don’t need to space out like that!!”

Jessica shook her head, “No. I don’t remember.” Jessica decided to keep it to herself. She had to make sure herself first. Perhaps she could ask to Suho. Suho, he was the only person that perhaps she could trust.

“Now move your body, change your clotch first, well actually I wouldn’t mind if you learn wearing skirt.” He winked and eyeing Jessica from head to toe. “I am sure I will enjoy the show.”

Jessica gritted her teeth, this boy!!! She was off her limit too his overconfident personality, Jessica vowed that she would enjoy stabbing his eyes if he looked under her skirt!!

“I will change my clotch first.” Jessica said, and she entered the locker for the girl, she was afraid Sehun would really look under her skirt. That narssistic boy!!

Jessica hated P.E but she had no choice, she hated violence but she had to do it for her own sake, for the council come at the ball party.

If the normal girl around her age would be busy to prepare the gown for the party, dress was the last things in Jessica mind. she had more to think rather than a simple ball party dress.

She even hadn’t contact her family yet. The most important things that she must do. no matter how long Jessica tried to look for the public phone she couldn’t get it. and even her cellphone was no longer with her.

“You are weak.” Suddenly Jessica heard someone voice.

She jumped in shock. Did all vampire do this? Coming in blink of second and out of blue, did they do this to make their existence mysterious? Jessica looked for the voice and meet Yoona there.

Yoona, one of the eternals, Jessica remembered her so well. She had the monstorous energy she even beated Chanyeol. Who had the body twice bigger than her.

“I’m sorry??” Jessica titled her head. “What do you mean Yoona-ssi?”

Yoona chuckled, “You know what I mean little girl.” Yoona eyeing Jessica from head to toe, “Your beautiful face has nothing to do with battle, your body is perfect enough but you don’t use it.”

Yoona walked around Jessica, “Vampire has perfect muscles, you just need to have brain to use it and a litttle technique. Ah...”Yoona snapped her fingers, “and a little bit practice.”

“Good luck, little girl.” Yoona patted her head, “ah..one more thing try not to make it so obvious. I know you like my sister boyfriend, lot of girls do. But no matter how deep I want to kill that bastard, Seohyun loves him.”

“I won’t hurt your sister.” Jessica managed to say that words. She knew her limit, she knew it really well, but...

She couldn’t forget her crush in one day right? Moreover it was the first time Jessica felt this kind of feeling.

Yoona laughed, “Who said you will hurt my Seohyun?” Yoona patted her shoulder, “You are the one who will get hurt more, honey. I want you to let go that feeling soon before you caught them making love in school. Unlike someone.”

Kris.

Kris.

Yoona left her speechless like that. Without even bothering to look back anymore.

Did Kris see them? Did he catch them? What did he feel?

Did he feel hurt?

Weird. Jessica shouldn’t care about him, she had no space for him, but she just couldn’t, not after what she looked, not after she saw the tears that Kris shed? What happen 12 years ago??

Why seemed everything had connection with the incident that happen twelve years ago? Twelve years ago? Did her mind bring her to the incident twelve years ago?

That Jessica out of blue? Was all the things that suddenly come to her mind had the connection with something happen 12 years ago? But why she had those memories than? She was sured twelve years ago, her sister Krystal was born and Jessica held her, she even had the photo.

But why then Jessica see all those things?



“We only have two months.” Sehun said, “so we don’t have any time to waste anymore, tell me Jessica...” Sehun sat on the ground in the middle of field while Jessica ran really hard while bringing a bag that full of rock.

Or at least what Jessica thought.

While she was running like the soldier in the camp, the almighty Sehun just sat there, blow the whistle or even doing some rap or even singing. X-O-X-O.

Jessica gonna strangled him when she became better, or even punch his face.

“Do you like P.E lesson?” Sehun asked her.

“No...” Jessica panted.

Sehun blowed the whistle again, “You become slower again, run, run...” and then he sang run devil run.  He shook his head, “Then it will be bad for you.” Sehun suddenly stopped her.

He stood in front of Jessica and held her shoulder, “You just have two month okay? Two month and you have mastered some trick. ” Sehun said seriously. And then he smirk, “So we don’t have time for you to adore my face.”

“No..”

“No need to deny it.” he lift his hands to stop Jessica. “Now, let me tell you the rule. Whatever you face in battle keep calm!!” Sehun said. “Calm will help you to use your power efficiently. Wrath make you stronger but lost your brain.”

Jessica nodded, she didn’t know whether she could do that or not. She never fight with anyone, except Krystal. That’s because Krystal wore his new skirt, but that didn’t include fist or kick.

“and second rule, whatever the kind of battle is...” Sehun lowered his head, “All the way is accepted. If you have to backstab them, do that. That’s vampire worlds.”

Sehun spunned her so she faced the other side, while Sehun stood behind her, “Third do not ever turn your back to them. You don’t have super ability so the frontal battle is best.”

“And?” Jessica gulped when she felt Sehun breath on her shoulder, “what other rule?”

Sehun suddenly spunned her again, and pinned her to the wall with hard force, Jessica wanted to kick him but her body became stiff.

“Show them...”Sehun put his hands on each side of Jessica’s head, “No mercy. So you will alive.”

No mercy? What does it mean?

“I-I have to kill them?”

“If you must but not until that bloody, Jessica. just make sure you broke some of their bone, and you will have time to escape.” Sehun his lips, “But..I don’t advice that, because revenge is scary.”

Jessica gulped, what happened to her when she suddenly dragged to this nightmare??

Why? How could? Her problem hasn’t finish yet but she had to face the council in two month. She herself, was sured even she had 10 years she would in fighting, but did she have another choice??