Chapter 23

The Blood's line

Seunggi never thought that council would coma this soon for the new daylighter. He had known that council wouldn’t patient enough to wait long time. They had to make sure that everything okay before it became calamity. Since twelve years ago the council and vampires race weren’t live in peace. They were afraid that aftermath disaster would strike again.

Council already establihed condition now, but Royals was still needed. These young vampire hadn’r ready yet to rule over this race, moreover one of the prince hadn’t accept his obligation to rule because of stupid love matter.

Seeunggi mission was to keep watch on the new daylighter but that’s not only his intention. He had to guard Royals also, the real pure blood who would inherit queen’s trait. Whose the best from them?

“what are you doing here?” Seunngi saw the tan boy who leaned on the tree,”This is Suho-hyung place.”

Seunggi shrugged, “I thought this is public place, this place is beautiful.” He averted his gaze to the lotus pool. “Suho is really good at keeping place, the garden in palace also beautiful.”

Kai let out a cynical chuckled, “I think you guys get rid it as soon as we left.”

“Well, we know you will come back, that’s your home.”

“Prisoner? Yes. Home? No! the king and the queen will live there not another competitor of the throne. That means not me.” Kai said as he dipped his hand to the pool.

Seunggi lift his eyebrow not believing what Kai had said. As long as Seunggi knew was Kai’s ambition was as big as the mountain, he always looked up to climb another mountain, he would do anything to win over someone. “I think you are one of the strongest candidate.”

“You are wrong, Minseok hyung and Suho hyung would be the perfect candidate. I have no desire to do it, I am a free person..” Kai teleported himself to the couch, “Suho hyung will do the best.” He closed his eyes.

Seunggi squinted his eyes, he couldn’t believe it, and why suddenly Kai refused the throne? He must be had some reason. Kai was more dangerous than any person. He was the one who lured queen to the trap. However he was queen favourite son.

“What do you think about new daylighter?” seunggi changed the conversation.

Kai looked at him, knowing that he was diverted to another topic but he let it, “she smelled good for food.” Kai said, “She is like a drug, you know it is bad but you still want it.”

“Then why don’t you chase her?”

Kai lift one of his brow, and laughed, “I am not chaser, girl chase me.” He said confidently.

His over confident never failed to amaze Seunggi.

“Don’t you see it as a challenge?”

Kai laughed again, “I even don’t introduce my self properly, and Suho hyung said to leave her alone.” Kai added while measuring Seunggi reaction to his last words.

Seunggi was no newbie in this game, he maintained her calm face. Kai was smart, he knew royal couldn’t be together with Daylighter. Royals had to choose the pureblood not random daylighter.

They had to preserve the Royals pureblood, and daylighter couldn’t have the baby. Yeah, they were sterile, yet the royals must have off-spring. Council wouldn’t let it, they would get rid the girl soon if they knew about this.

This was going to be disaster, Seunggi had to keep his eyes on two of them and to Kai. This boy knew much more than he showed to anyone, and Kai was manipulative, he would give you information if he wanted.

“ah by the way you are here now, Have you met Yoona?” Kai asked Seunggi suddeny, “I am sure she wanted to meet you, Seongsaengnim.” Kai sneered.

(Seongsaengnim= teacher)

Seunggi clenched his fist, Yoona always held one sensitive spot that Seunggi didn’t want anyone to touch it. he made the right decision years ago, and he wasn’t going to regret it.

“I am sure it isn’t your business, your highness.”

Kai laughed wickedly, “Yeah, I see how you work up there. Good luck if you meet her.”

“I thought you like Yoona.”

“I do. but I know you love Yoona...ah but you have to betray her with your foolish reason.” Kai dusted his pants with his hand.

Seunggi growled under his breath, “It isn’t foolish reason.”

“Keep saying that to yourself, hyung-nim.” He said with mocking tone, “I warn you, you will hurt more this time, Yoona isn’t the same girls like 12 years ago.” Kai teleported even before Seunggi gave reaction. He just saw cold thin air.

He wouldn’t let Kai affect him, he wouldn’t let that kid words make him thinking about Yoona. Not now and not ever, he had obligation and that’s all



“Wait where are we going?” Jessica stopped Tiffany to drag her to the part of the school that still foreign to her. They went to one building that apart from the school.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “You are no fun. This is one of the best part of the school.” Tiffany replied her and kept walking, “This is place is my favourite, fashionable, free and wonderful.”

Jessica frowned in confussion, she knew that this school was huge and had complete facilities. But she didn’t think that this school also provide shopping mal for their student. When Jessica told Tiffany what she thought, Tiffany laughed mockingly.

“Honey, of course it’s not shopping mall, this is more exciting than old fashioned shopping mall, I think the best power you can ask.” She said as she pushed the door.

orchid fragnance was surrounding them as soon as they steped in to the room, Jessica was in awe seeing the room who was very feminime. The purple decoration was filling the room, with some flower in the every corner of the room. In the middle of the room there was a big vase of the white Lily.

“It’s so beautiful.” She said to herself.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “see! You have to trust me when it comes to good place.” She said proudly, “Let’s go.” She said as she entered to the other room. “Oh, hyoyeon-ah!!” she called someone name.

“Hyoyeon?” Jessica asked her confusedly. “Owner of this place.”

Suddenly a girl appeared in their way, “Oh Tiffany, you bring one people again.” The girl smiled widely to Tiffany before stopped her track when she smell something so special lingering in the air.

Jessica shifted unconsiously, Was it just her feeling but she had to cautious to this girl?

Hyoyeon gulped, and looked to Jessica, “Sorry. so you are the one who they talked about.” She said, “You are special.”

Jessica looked hesistantly to the girl and Tiffany, “My name is Jessica Jung, nice to meet you.” She said in polite way, at least she hadn’t attack her, she saw no harm to introduce herself.

“My name is Kim Hyoyeon.” She said.

Kim? Jessica frowned, her curiousity aroused, “Are you from Royal family also?”  she asked her.

Seemed the question caught her off guard, “No, of course no.” she said and averted her gazed, “Let’s get in.” She changed the topic and they entered one chamber.

“What can I help you guys?” she asked them.

Jessica wanted to know more, but she restrain herself, she looked to Tifanny who wandering around the room, “I just accompany Tiffany.” She said.

“Fany, what do you want?” Hyoyeon asked Tiffany and sitting on the one of the chair.

Tiffany looked to Hyeyeon and pointed Jessica, “Changed her hair colour. The blonde started boring to see.” She said.

“Ah, are you hairdresser?” Jessica asked Hyoyeon shyly. She didn’t know that vampire had hairdresser also.

Hyoyeon laughed, “Of course not! my power is manipulate colour.” She answered her, “Like this.” She snapped her finger, and her hair became  blonde from the brown colour, and then she snapped her hand again her hair changed to pink.

“Wow!” Jessica said in awe, “That’s cool,” she praised Hyeyeon.

Tiffany chuckled, “See, What I say? She has the coolest super power.” She said in her sarcastic tone. “Now tell her what you wish, she will grant it.”

Jessica bite her lower lips, she never changed any colour aside from blonde and brown. “I don’t know. Can you tell me?”

Hyeyeon smiled, “Then lets say from original is the best.” She said and she snapped her hand, Jessica felt her hair fell to her shoulder, and changed to black. Hyoyeon smiled smugly. “Just as I expected deep black suit you.” She said, “And then some more touch.”

Jessica didn’t know what happen, and she didn’t feel anything aside Hyoyeon who snapped her fingers continously.

“Now, you can see the mirror!!” Hyoyeon said.

“Wah!! You are looked so chic with black hair!!” Tiffany said, “Give the vibe y and mature.” She said.

Jessica frowned, as she walked to the mirror and she was stunned seeing her hair, the black was darker than night sky, with some streak of white and purple. “It’s beautiful.” She said in awe, before she smiled to Hyoyeon, “Thank you, Hyoyeon-ssi.” She bowed.

Hyoyeon waved her hand, “that’s nothing. Ah. Fany-ah, let’s put some make up on her.” She said enthusiasly. “She would look like barbie.” She adviced.

Tiffany seemed happy with that suggestion, “Okay!! I will take my make up kit!!” she rushed out before Jessica could even said more words. She looked worriedly to Hyoyeon.

“Is it really okay to wear make up in school?” she asked her.

“Of course, it’s not formal school anyway, you think how could Tiffany survive if she can’t wear make up?” Hyoyeon asked her back.

Jessica chuckled, yeah, Tiffany always had complete make up with her even when she waked up in the morning. “You are right.” She commented before stopped laughing, she looked curiously to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon looked at her, and then sighed, “You are still curious don’t you? Why I have Kim surname also?” she asked her.

Jessica nodded shyly, “Well, if you don’t mind to tell me.”

Hyoyeon shrugged, “Well, I don’t mind. When the Royal’s princes borned, the queen didn’t take care of them, they would be taken care by some other butler’s family. Kim Suho, Kim Minseok and Kim Kai was taken by my grandfather, and they grow with me. To differentiate the family they choose to take our name. So we will have the same surname.”

Jessica thought it was strange, that the queen didn’t take care of them, “Why didn’t the queen take care of them by herself?”

Hyoyeon laughed, “She was too busy you know, and it’s for the princes education. Our family is known by the high educational system. We trained them, and....”Hyeyeon stopped suddenly and looked to Jessica, “The queen has many lovers. Some of her son wasn’t even from the same man.”

Jessica never understood how could a queen had many lovers, and that mean the queen has the ilegitimate children.

“Ah, every kid from the queen, is Royals, no ilegitimate liked what human like to call. It’s just vampires culture that if the kid was talented then the dependable family would train them. Just liked if your children are bounded to be eternal.”

Jessica looked at her, “So you mean that Eternal also taken from their house?”

Hyoyeon nodded, “That’s depend to their parents, Eternals need lot of eyes to watch them because they held big power.”

Then Jessica understood that how Kris and Seohyun could be a family. They lived together since small in the same household. With the boy named Tao, hence they had the bond. Wait, if Kris and Seohyun was living together, there was a possibility that Kris is the Royals also.

But, why Kris’ name wasn’t written in the Royal books? Or Kris was the Butler’s son? Then who was Tao? Jessica became more confused as the time pass by. What was their relationship?

Who were they? 12 years ago? What happened? Where was the queen right now?


 

 

Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoy it. leave me many motivation nee....