At Night

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>Woohyun's POV
We reached the academy dorms after the 1 hour ride. Chorong was still sleeping on the cab so I paid for the taxi fees and carries Chorong down the cab bridal style.
I carried her to her dorm and rang the bell. 
Hayoung opened the door and saw Chorong in my arms. 


"Omg!! Chorong unnie!! What did you do to her?!?!" Hayoung screamed and the other APink members came rushing to the door. 
"Byuntae!!!!!" Naeun frowned and pointed at me. 
"Ya ya ya! Girls! She's asleep!! Shhhh!!" I said while trying to get in the dorm. 
"Oops sorry…" Naeun apologized and covered . The rest of the members made way for me and I went to her room to put her down on her bed. 


I tucked Chorong in her bed and took out her bag and put it aside. I removed her make up and earrings gently. 
"What a goddess…" I mumbled to myself and smiled while making sure she's covered by her blanket. 
I went out of the room and saw Hayoung standing in front of me. 
"Oppa…" she said while scratching her head. 

"Neh?"

"How did you know?"

"Know about what?"

"Erm…about…" she paused and saw Bomi at the other side of the corridor. "Go to the park…first…then I'll continue…" 

Now I understand… about her and Sungjong… haha… maknaes are unpredictable…

Hayoung pulled my hand and ran to the park. She took out her phone and called someone. Which was Sungjong…most probably…
"Oppa…faster…come to the park now!!" She ended the call. 

A few minutes later, Sungjong came to the park and saw me and Hayoung sitting at the bench. 
"Hi! What's the problem?" He said while sitting beside Hayoung naturally. 

Hayoung looked at him and said,"He knows…" 

"Know what?" 

"About…" Hayoung pointed at herself and Sungjong. "…us…"

"Holy… HOW?!" Sungjong was shocked. 

I explained everything to them and they felt very embarrassed. 


"Hyung! One day I'm gonna catch you and Chorong kissing and hugging!!!" Sungjong said and covered his face in embarrassment. 
"You and Chorong still haven't kiss haha…" Hayoung chuckled and leaned on Sungjong. 
"No…we did…" I said awkwardly. 
"Omg serious?!" Hayoung and Sungjong asked while looking surprised. 
"Damn…" Sungjong said and hit his leg. 
"Ya Sungjong why damn?" I asked. I was curious…very curious…
"Erm… nothing! But hyung… don't tell the others about us…except for Chorong which Hayoung will tell her…only…" Sungjong begged along with Hayoung. 
"Hmm…ok! Last long!!" I said while hugging them.

I looked at my phone and realised it was nearing 1am already. "…it's late already…bye! You're in your own world now…keke…" I said and patted their shoulders.

"Bye hyung!"
"Bye oppa!" 

I smiled and waved at them. I went out of the school and took a cab home…


>>Sungjong's POV
Hayoung rested her head on my shoulder and sighed. 
"Oppa…how?… Woohyun oppa already knows!!" Hayoung asked while shaking my arm. 
"Mollayo…they're trustable…but… we got a bigger problem now…" I rubbed my hands together and sighed. 

"…what problem?…"

"The Pepero Kiss thing… we should inform them…" 

"Ya! Oppa! They said if this plan doesn't work…we'll-"

"…we'll like…die…"

"So… tell?… or don't tell?…"

"They're gonna find out anyways... Might as well tell them now…right?…" I scratched my head and took out my phone. 

"Sure?"

"Sure."


>>Project 143<<
Sungjong: Noonas, hyungs, Woohyun and Chorong…
Bomi: what what what what??? Anything happened to them??
Eunji: anything wrong?
Sunggyu: wadda prob?
Hoya: ??
Hayoung: they already kissed! Like… yesterday?? Now is like around 1am so... It's yesterday…
Namjoo: omo serious??
Sungjong: yep…
Bomi: Daebak… but how did you know?
H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter