Courage; Sacrification

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Naeun's POV
It's like basically around 9pm now.. And I am like just out of school.. Haiz.. I had Art club from 2-5pm then I had to tutor my juniors until 9pm.. Sad life.. 


It's very dark now.. To be honest I'm scared of the dark.. Very very scared.. The wind was brushing against my skin, giving me goosebumps.. I hugged my file tighter while walking on the dark and chilly street. I can't see anyone on the street. 


Suddenly, a strong built man stood in front of me. I backed away but it was a dead end.. I squad down and hugged my file tighter. I closed my eyes and screamed. The men took out a knife and said in a husky voice,"Give me all your money. NOW!" I shivered and remembered I left my wallet at home.."I.. I have no money..." "No money?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Then.. Use your body instead..." The men wanted to pull me up but someone appeared behind the man. 


"Leave her alone ." 


I can recognise that voice.. It's L... Myungsoo..


"Who are you to say that?" The man took out a knife and pointed at L.. L was blocking me to prevent me from getting harmed by the man. "Mind your own business. I'm taking her away." L said and pulled me up. I'm still hiding behind him.. I'm just too scared..


Before L could bring me away, the man grabbed Myungsoo by the shirt and threatened to kill him.. The man lifted his knife and wanted to slash L by the throat. Instead, L did a somersault and kicked the man's face. He fell onto the ground but he had slashed his knife across L's arm. "ARGHHHHHHH!!" L was overwhelmed by the pain. Blood was oozing out.. I went up to him and wanted to drag him away. I kicked the knife far away to prevent the man from using it..


"You shouldn't be sacrificing yourself for me.. I'm not worth it..." I said holding L's other arm. "Yes... Naeun...You are worth fighting for.." With that, L shook off my grip and punched the man's face. The man kicked L and got up. He punched L in the face many times. L was down on the floor but used his legs to kick the man's balls. The man dropped onto the ground. He was struggling to get up but I had already called the police long time ago when they were fighting. The police reached just at that moment. However, the man gave L a punch right in his face before he was arrested. L became unconscious and fell onto the floor. But luckily I got hold of him before he could fall on the ground. I could see his whole face covered in bruises and blood all over his hand.


They arrested the man and sent L to the hospital to treat his cuts and bruises.. I followed L along to the hospital. I felt so guilty.. I made him like that.. I'm not worth it.. 


My phone suddenly rang and I checked the caller ID:


Chorong 


Oh and btw, APin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter