Dongwoo's birthday

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Naeun ah…You spending the night here?" asked Chorong. 

  "Maybe-"    "No… there's no bed here… you'll feel uncomfortable. Go back home okay?" Myungsoo patted Naeun's head.    "I swear you guys are the cutest couple ever…" Bomi said as Hoya had his arm around her.    "What about us?" Woohyun said as he hugged Chorong. "Shut up… get a room!!" Sungyeol said and rolled his eyes.    Dongwoo was just quiet at the side. Not like his usual self. He looked at Hoya and Bomi. He still likes Bomi. A lot… Only if I confessed earlier… He always thought of that. What if he confessed earlier? Will she accept him? He didn't know but he still regretted it.    Bomi was unsure of her feelings too. She felt comfortable and happy when together with Hoya… But she felt that she was doing something guilty… she felt that she didn't go according to her heart but to her mind. She had that feeling. She still has it. But she didn't know what was the path that her heart wants her to take.    "Dongwoo ah, are you okay?" Bomi saw Dongwoo clenching his chest. He didn't answer and moved further away from Bomi. He breathed in slowly. His lungs hurt when he breathes. After a few minutes, the pain was gone. Not such a big deal… Dongwoo thought as he put down his hand.    Is it because of me?… Bomi thought as she looked at Dongwoo. They were both fighting the two guys together. Dongwoo blocked the guys from hitting Bomi every time he sees one of them trying to hit her. That's why Bomi didn't get any bruises. Worst still, Dongwoo didn't have his shirt on for a period of time and it's winter.    She bit her lip nervously and listened to the rest talk.    "Have you guys planned out your wedding already?" They nodded their heads and looked at each other shyly. "Awww… then what about your honeymoon?" Eunji asked. "Maybe after we graduate…" Namjoo replied.    "Lee Sungyeol… you better not do anything to Namjoo during your honeymoon…" Eunji warned Sungyeol. He smirked and put his arms around her. "I can't assure that I won't do anything." Eunji glared at Sungyeol. Sungyeol stuck out his tongue and gave the deal-with-it look.    "By the way hyung, why did you dye your hair to this colour? I thought you didn't want to damage your hair…" Sungjong asked as he pointed at Myungsoo's hair. "Why is everybody talking about my hair? It looks weird?" Myungsoo asked. "It's just… not expected." Sungjong replied. "It looks nice." Naeun said as she touched his hair. Myungsoo smiled and the rest . "Naeun likes everything about you. You don't even need to ask…" Sungyeol commented.    "Jealous?"   "My girlfriend is better okay?"   "My Naeun is better okay? The best of the best."   "Hayoungie is the iest!!!"    "Bomi is the cutest here." Hoya joined in.    "My Chorong is the perfect girlfriend okay? P-E-R-F-E-C-T perfect."   "Naeun is perfect."   "No! Namjoo is perfect."   "Ya ya ya! Bomi is the perfect one here!"   "No! Hyung! Hayoung is the perfect one!"    All the girls blushed at the sudden "fight" between the guys. Except for Eunji. Sunggyu didn't say anything. Aren't you gonna say anything? Eunji thought. She was obviously jealous.    "YA!" Sunggyu said and everyone kept quiet. "My Eunji is the perfect one okay? Best of the best of the best of the best. So stop quarreling."    Eunji blushed and covered her face in embarrassment. "Ooooo hyung~" The guys smirked at the elder. "Any problem?" Sunggyu asked. "Chorong is the perfect one!" Woohyun started the whole thing again.   "Ya." Dongwoo said from the back. Everyone stopped. "Your girls are all perfect in your own perspective. You all are just gonna continue for a hundred years if I didn't stop you all. Let's enjoy this moment of silence." Dongwoo said and the rest clapped. "This is probably one of the few times Dongwoo said something logical." Sunggyu said and nodded his head.   "It's 12 am now… aren't you all tired?" Myungsoo asked the rest. He felt bad that he couldn't let them have a proper sleep. "You all should go home." Myungsoo said and ushered them to go home. "You don't want us here?" Woohyun asked and frowned. "It's getting late. Don't you all need to sleep?" Myungsoo asked. "Especially the 3 musketeers that helped me." He pointed at the 3.    "Myungsoo needs some rest. Don't he? He suffered the most." Chorong said and went over beside his bed. She ruffled his hair and went out with Woohyun. "Aigoo…" Sungyeol messed his hair up even more and went home. The rest slowly went home, leaving Naeun and Myungsoo alone.    "You should go too… better catch up with them… I can't allow you to go home alone again." Myungsoo caressed her cheeks and gestured her to go. "Can't I just stay with you for one night? Only one night!" Naeun used aegyo and pouted. His heart fluttered and allowed her to stay. "Only for one night only okay!" Myungsoo patted her head. Naeun smiled and moved the couch over to beside him.    "Isn't it heavy?" Myungsoo asked as he saw her moving the couch. "It's okay…" Naeun gritted her teeth and pushed it to his bedside. "Sorry… I can't help you…" He felt bad. "I'm not that weak okay?" Naeun lied down on the couch. "Go to sleep… Don't stay up till too late…" Myungsoo urged her to sleep. "You're nagging like a grandma." Naeun told Myungsoo. He clicked his tongue and gave his blanket to her. "It'll get cold."    "But won't you be cold?" She asked. There's no reply. Is he asleep? Naeun looked up and saw him asleep already. So fast? She thought as she sat up and stared at him. He looks so cute when asleep… Naeun took out her phone and snapped a few pictures of him. She offed the lights and went to sleep too. Thanks Myungsoo…   >>Dongwoo's birthday "Here again after a few months…"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter