Woorong

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**some curse words in this chapter**

 

“Do I look good in this?” Chorong held up a white shirt and jeans.

“Yeap. You look gorgeous in everything unnie!!” Hayoung, who as always was very supportive of her unnies, complimented her. “Okay then…” Chorong went to change and put on her make up.

It’s their anniversary today. Woohyun and Chorong’s 5th anniversary. Woohyun asked to meet her today, at his restaurant which had a theatre connected to it.

“I can’t seem to reach him the whole day…” Chorong told the girls who were gathered in her room. “Maybe it’s work? He is quite busy lately… according to Sunggyu.” Eunji said, flipping through the magazine on her bed. Bomi nodded her head as she heard Dongwoo talking about it before.

“What if he doesn’t show up?” Chorong started worrying about the worst things that could ever happen. “Eyyy no way. He loves you so much why would he not show up for the anniversary? He even told us to come all the way from the U.S…” Naeun calmed her anxious unnie down. Chorong did feel better but was still a bit worried. A woman’s sixth sense is no joke…

•••••••••

Chorong arrived at the restaurant with her girls. She saw everyone there except for her boyfriend. Is it really going to happen? She sat down and asked them where Woohyun was. They all shrugged, having no idea where the main character was at.

“Try calling him. Maybe he’ll pick up when he sees that you are calling.” Dongwoo told her.

She called him, but he did not pick up. She called again and again, non-stop, but there was still no answer. She waited and called for a few more times and yet, still no response from Nam Woohyun. Time was ticking away very quickly.

“It’s our anniversary!! Why can’t he pick up?!” Chorong kept her phone in frustration. Her anger and anxiety turned into emotional tears. Bastard…where are you?! Did you forget about us?  

“Nam Woohyun aish… How can he not answer your phone and leave you here?! It’s your 5th anniversary… Ugh!!” Bomi ranted as she put her arms around Chorong, comforting her. “Maybe he’ll come soon?” Dongwoo tried to liven the mood up.

“Ya. Where’s Nam Woohyun?!” Eunji smacked the table, asking Sunggyu directly, who was Woohyun’s best friend. “I haven’t seen him all day okay?! Stop asking me.” Sunggyu replied with an unpleasant attitude. The rest were all startled.

“Are you seriously going to act like that? Woohyun said that he’ll be here and he even closed his whole stupid restaurant… including that ing theatre of his that’s connected this, just for today. If he’s not going to show up, fine! But at least tell us! Or Chorong!! Now Chorong is crying because of him! Can’t you just help and try to call him or what?! Don’t give me that attitude of yours!!”

Sunggyu stood up and kicked the empty stool beside him. Everyone was shocked by his sudden actions. “What? I’ve been trying to call him for the past 7 hours, from in the morning until now. I even tried calling his company and !! We agreed to meet up before this but he didn’t show up. And I repeat. I CALLED EVERY ING PERSON THAT WOOHYUN KNEW BUT THEY HAVEN’T SEEN HIM THE WHOLE DAY. AM I SUPPOSE TO HAVE SUPERPOWERS TO KNOW WHERE HE IS?! HE’S NOT EVEN AT HIS HOUSE FOR GOODNESS SAKE.” He slammed the table and glared at Eunji. “Hyung…” Sungjong tried to calm Sunggyu down. Sunggu ignored him, his eyes fixed only on Eunji. “I’ve had enough.” He hissed and made his way to the theatre He shut the door behind him, generating a loud thud.

The rest there gulped as the tension got worse. Eunji, who rarely cried, also started tearing up. “Eunji ah…” Chorong was worried about Eunji. “I’m fine.” Eunji said and stormed off to the toilet.

“I’ll go now. Since there’s no use waiting for him. It’s already 1 hour pass our meeting time. No point if I just wait here. I’d rather study for exams.” Chorong stood up and grabbed her bag. “Wait… He might come though… Chorong, just wait…” Bomi held her back and made her wait. Chorong can’t bear to hurt Bomi by refusing her. She nodded her head and sat back down on the stool. He’s not going to come…

Eunji then came back after a while, her eyes red. She obviously cried in the toilet. “Sorry Eunji… I did not want this to happen to the both of you…” Chorong felt guilty, thinking that she or Woohyun was the cause of their fight. “Never mind… Sunggyu’s like that. Just let him calm down.” Eunji forced a smile and waited for Woohyun with the rest.

There was an awkward silence between them, as no one dared to talk. Especially the younger ones.

“I-I’ll go check on Sunggyu…” Hoya excused himself and went to the theatre. He opened the door and shouted. “Oh …” He then ran straight inside the theatre.

Those at the table were startled and the attention immediately turned there. “Did something happen to Sunggyu?” They immediately rushed inside the theatre. Eunji was the fastest. Chorong ran too, even though she didn’t really have the energy to. She felt guilty. She did not want anything to happen because of her, or Woohyun.

She was the last one in however, as the others were fast runners.

It was pitch dark inside. She could not see anyone, as if they’re all hidden. “Sunggyu!! Are you okay? Where are the rest? Hello!!” She shouted into the darkness but no one answered.

Then suddenly, the screen showed something and started playing music. She turned and saw words on it.

Park Chorong.

I’m sorry…

 

Did I make you angry and cry?

I know I did.

I’m sorry…

 

“What the hell Nam Woohyun…” She smiled a little, realising that he, or they, prepared something for her.

 

5 years.

It’s been so long since we started dating…

 

“Damn… It’s been a long time…”

 

Remember how I confessed to you?

I was very nervous at that time.

I didn’t know if you still liked me or not… (glad you did)

 

“Who wouldn’t like you silly…”

 

Remember our first date?

I was so happy I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter