Wedding

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next was Namjoo. "Actually… I've slept with Sungyeol…" She confessed.

"What?!"

"Heol…"

"Jinja?"

Namjoo shushed them and continued,"Not that kind of sleep… we just slept together heheh… thinking sick eh!!"

"Eyyy what is this…" Eunji frowned and continued,"Who haven't done this before…"

"Eunji ah…you did it before? With Sunggyu? I haven't done it with Woohyun yet… I'm very innocent right?" Chorong gave the angelic face and Bomi straight up laughed at Chorong. "Nope. Not innocent at all."

Chorong hit Bomi and shut her up. "Ouch…" Bomi pouted and continued,"But Eunji, you really slept with Sunggyu before?" Eunji blushed and just smiled. The others and caused her to be embarrassed. "Back to Namjoo..." Eunji quickly diverted their attention.

"I don't really have anything anymore... I normally tell you all everything…So…next!" Namjoo nudged Hayoung. "Me?" "Yep."

"I…shall not talk about my love life with Sungjong…" Hayoung started off awkwardly. "So… I have a ton of things to confess…"

"Chorong unnie, before you and Woohyun dated, I sent him a heart through your phone. Bomi unnie, I was the one that put salt in your drink…not Sungjong. Eunji unnie, I never really did anything to you hehe… Naeun unnie, I accidentally broke your ring… I don't know who gave you that… if it's MyungSoo oppa then… I'm really really sorry. Namjoo unnie, I tried your make up once when you left them on the table…"

"YA OH HAYOUNG!! WHY DID YOU SEND THAT TO WOOHYUN?? Even though we're dating now…"

"Hayoung!! Omg…" Bomi facepalmed herself and shook her head.

"MYUNGSOO GAVE ME THAT RING!! YA!!!" Naeun pouted.

"Which make up… oh never mind… I have tons of them."

"She's still young…" Eunji said and patted Hayoung's head. "Ya! She didn't touch any of your stuffs…" Chorong clicked her tongue and Eunji just laughed at those who got "victimized". Hayoung just smiled and asked Eunji to go next.

"Erm…" Eunji pondered for a moment and thought of one. "Mmm… My first love… is Hoya…" The rest looked shocked except for Bomi. "Hoya told me before haha… His first love was Eunji too…heheh…" Chorong smirked and asked,"Did you two date before?"

"Oh my gosh… We were only in elementary school!! And I left for America when I was 10…" Eunji and Bomi laughed as they hi-fived across the table. Chorong just looked down in embarrassment and face palmed herself.The younger ones giggled at the elder. "Naeunie~" Eunji patted the younger's head, signaling her to go.

"Erm…I really don't have anything…" Naeun scratched her head and continued,"Maybe I do have a few?…" She smiled and said,"Hayoungie… I helped you send a message to Sungjong. Well, before you dated… its nothing much just… saranghae keke…" Hayoung was shocked and speechless. "How did you know my password?" "You told me before." Naeun smirked. "HAHA! KARMA!!" Chorong stuck out her tongue at the maknae.

"…and… hmm…actually there's nothing else… oh wait! Chorong unnie, I used your credit card once before… keke…" Naeun giggled and took out some cash. "Sorry haha…"

>>few hours later, in America
"Finally reached…" Dongwoo mumbled as he put down his last luggage in his house. "Your things, young master." The steward gave Dongwoo the key to his house, drivers license and car keys. "Oh thanks Mr Gong…" Dongwoo bowed as he took the things from him. Mr Gong walked out of his house and left Dongwoo alone.

Dongwoo sat on the couch and took out his newly bought SIM card. He changed his card and his kakaotalk profile number.

 

Infinite and Apink's chat group

Dongwoo: IM AT USA!!
Hoya: YA! WHY DID YOU GO WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING?! ㅠㅠ
Dongwoo: hahaa…I'll send you guys my address later… I'll go unpack first…keke


Dongwoo put his phone aside and carried his luggages one by one up to his room. He unpacked his clothes first. He had tons of them. "So many clothes…" He mumbled as he put them in the cupboard.

Something fell out of the gap between his shirts. Dongwoo put his stack of shirts properly first before taking the thing that fell out. He bent down and took it. He realised that it was a necklace with a ring that Bomi and him got one or two years ago.

He stared at the ring and memories started invading in mind.

>>flashback

"Oppa!! Let's get this!" Bomi pointed at a ring that caught her eye while window shopping. "I thought you said you were only going to 'window shop'?" Dongwoo shook his head and walked next to Bomi. "Just this!… Its very nice!" She whined at the "Rings? For you and me?" Dongwoo looked at her weirdly. "Friendship rings!" Bomi said and pulled him in the store.

"That ring on the display!! For us." Bomi told the counter girl. She was hell'a excited. Dongwoo just smiled awkwardly and nodded his head. "The total will be 60000 won." Dongwoo took out his card and paid for it. "Thanks!" Bomi tickled Dongwoo and gave him the ring.


They got back to their dorms and Dongwoo took out a necklace from his drawer. He pulled out the spoilt accessory hanging on the necklace and slid in the ring.

"Can't we be more than friends?…" Dongwoo mumbled and placed the necklace on his desk.
>>flashback over

Dongwoo shook his head and stood up, holding the necklace. He walks to the dustbin and held the necklace over it.

>>back in Korea
"Bbom ah! Dongwoo reached USA already." Chorong shouted, outside Bomi's door. "I know…" Bomi replied and Chorong walked off.

Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter