Released

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you?” Chorong was on the phone with Eunji, who was late.

“I just reached!!”

“Okay. Come faster!!! Everyone’s here already.”

“Okay sorry haha.”

Chorong hang up and told the rest that she just came.

Suddenly, someone appeared and hugged Chorong from behind. Chorong screamed out of shock. “Mianhae… Chorong” Eunji apologised, panting. “The trainees were asking me for some help with their singing. That’s why I’m late…”

“Let’s go eat omg I’m so hungry…” Bomi said and put her arms around Eunji, dragging her along. “Where are we eating at??” Naeun asked Bomi, who was excited about food. “There’s a restaurant in this street that I came last time with Dongwoo…It’s very nice. Just trust me. I know everything about food.” The rest nodded and followed her.

“Heol… So many to choose from??” Namjoo stared at the mouth- menu. Bomi nodded proudly, seeing that all of them has a taste fitted for them in this restaurant. They ordered their food and waited for it to come.

“You visiting them tomorrow?” Chorong asked Eunji, who wasn’t here when they met up before her arrival. “Who?” Eunji didn’t know who she was referring to. “Kim Sunggyu and the guys.” Eunji nodded her head in reply to her question. The girls would sometimes visit the guys together or wait till the weekends. Naeun and Bomi would come once in a few months as they are living in the States.

“I can’t believe that it’s been more than a year though… They’re going to be released in 3 months…” Namjoo commented. Chorong and the rest nodded their heads. It’s been quite peaceful and quiet in their house without Woohyun. She still could not get used to it, the quietness in the house. “Just be positive unnie. They’ll come back before Dongwoo’s birthday.” Eunji cheered her up, seeing that she feels lonely without her Woohyun. Chorong smiled and put the loneliness behind her. 3 months will pass by quickly…right?

“Separation for a while is needed in a healthy relationship.” Hayoung randomly said, causing all the attention to be on her. “Ooo~ Oh Hayoung… How did you know all these stuffs?” Naeun grinned at the younger. “Erhm… That’s what Sungjong said… heheh…” She told them embarrassedly. They grew up and became more mature so quickly. The past 8 years of dating and dramas were like 8 months together, with the guys.

“Damn I miss their jokes…”

“I know right…”

“I wish we can turn back the time to when we were in high school.”

“Those were our prime years together.”

“Yeah… Kind of miss those days…”

•••••••••

3 months passed by quickly. It was already the day before their release. The guys felt like it was a dream. They’ll finally be able to spend time and go on dates together with their girls again. The girls were nervous but excited. They didn’t really like all the attention they’ll be getting tomorrow. Especially Eunji, who was not part of the business world that they are in. Only Dongwoo and Bomi, Sunggyu and Eunji’s relationship was not known to the public.

Normally business couples do not get as much attention but Myungsoo, as well as a Naeun and Woohyun, were ulzzangs and because of their company background and relations, they get a lot of attention from the public as well as leaders in the business industry.

 

Day of release

“Where are they?...” The guys looked around, trying to find the girls. “There there!!” Dongwoo pointed and waved at them.

“Naeun ah!!” Myungsoo ran and hugged Naeun tightly in his arms, like how he always wanted to do so badly. Damn he would love to kiss her but the cameras definitely did disrupt their interactions. Myungsoo’s shoulder was visually obvious that it was broader than before. They quickly walked to their car, avoiding the annoying press around them. Thankfully there were body guards that blocked and prevented the media from coming too close to them.

“You got more buff…” Chorong could feel that Woohyun’s biceps, triceps and chest got a lot bigger, compared to his past lean body. His shoulders also got a bit broader. “Did you miss me a lot?” He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter