Jealousy

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>Dongwoo's POV
We all agreed to play couple race. I was the one in charge of it…together with Hoya…Like always and of course, Woohyun will go with Chorong because they're dating. For the rest, we used "lucky draw"…so "coincidentally", Naeun and Myung ended up together…Sungyeol got paired up with Namjoo, Sunggyu got paired up with Eunji, maknaes together… the only ones left are me, Hoya and Bomi. Just as how Hoya "predicted"…

"Oh no…one of you can't play…" Chorong said while pointing at me and Hoya. 

"You both erm… scissors paper stone… the winne-"

"Nevermind… I won't play… I'm not feeling very well anyways…" I cut what Sunggyu was saying. 
I said that even though I had a sour feeling…I wanted to play…a lot… especially… with her…

"Erm…ok?" Sunggyu ruffled his hair. 

"How will the couples be out?" Eunji asked me. 

"Erm… when one of the couple bracelets drop out from the hand or is ripped off. " 

"Ooh…ok…"

I helped the 'couples' put on the couple bracelets. Hoya came over and whispered in my ear,"Thanks hyung… I owe you…" I forced a smile," No problem… good luck with her… haha…" 

My heart was breaking apart. Sour feelings. Why did I agree? Why? Because I'm the hyung? Because I should let Hoya be happy? 


>>Yesterday night<<
>>Dongwoo's POV
"Hyung!" Hoya came to me and sat beside me.

"What's the prob?"

"Erm the couple race tomorrow…"

"Yeah?" 

I really wanted to be paired with her… just the thought made me so happy…keke… is my chance finally… yay!!!!

"We both are in charge right?" 

I nodded. 

"Let's just pair them according to how we like it…"

"Yeah~ nice~ I like it~"
I chuckled, thinking of Myung and Naeun together… it's common to think of them together amongst APink and Infinite… they're totally a match made in heaven… in APink and infinite, when we say "couple" the first we think of is Chorong and Woohyun, then Myung and Naeun…

"So… we will 'lucky draw' their names but first we need to pair up everyone together…" 
Hoya took a paper from his pocket and wrote down:
L & Naeun
Woohyun & Chorong


He stopped and started spinning his pen. "What next?" He asked me. I coughed and said, "I think that Sunggyu is intersted in…ahem…erm…"
"Eunji…right?…" Hoya continued my sentence.

I looked at him with a 'aren't-you-jealous' look. 

"Hyung I know what you're thinking of…I don't like her…I guess…she's just my first love…haha…" Hoya said while writing down:
Sunggyu & Eunji 


"Ohhhh yah!! The maknaes…we left them out…they look cute together…kekeke" I said while clapping my hands. 
Hoya laughed along and wrote down
Sungjong & Hayoung


"Hmm…left Sungyeol, us, Bomi and Namjoo…" Hoya said while scratching his forehead. 

"Sungyeol and Namjoo should go together…haha I'm just sayin~" I suggested because… I wanted to go with…Bomi…
"Hmm… sounds ok!…Actually it's because I want to go with Bomi…that's why I came up with this…" Hoya said the part at the back softer, as soft as a whisper… but I could still hear it. 


Bomi? He…wants to go with Bomi?…

My heart started aching a little…
"Why you wanna go with Bomi? Not like you like her right?" I smirked at him…hoping that he's just kidding…
"…erm… hyung… I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter