Dongmi

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Marriage? For real?! When omg!!” Namjoo squealed, as Sungjong and Hayoung told them about the marriage after a month of planning. “Late December! Around 7 to 8 months later? It’s May now right?” Hayoung told them. “Andwaeee!! I’m not going to your wedding with a huge stomach!!” Chorong pouted and hit Woohyun’s arm. “All because of you!!!” She vented her emotions for a while as the rest looked at the couple, laughing.

“Woohyun ah, good luck with Chorong.” Myungsoo said through the screen in the States. “Ya. Kim Myungsoo, be glad that you’re in the States okay? If not I’ll kill you right now.” Chorong showed him her fist, and frowned. “I’m so thankful that I’m in the states.” Myungsoo chuckled and held Naeun tight in his embrace.

“Your due date should be around the end of November or early December. But you might be in the hospital if it’s in early December.” Eunji told Chorong, which definitely did calm her down a bit. “All your fault!” Chorong hit Woohyun’s arm again and hugged him. “But you still love me right?” Woohyun smiled as Chorong nodded her head in reply.

“So cheesy…” Bomi cringed while shaking her head. Both of them, Bomi and Dongwoo, were back in Korea for a short period of time. “Like you don’t do it!” Chorong stuck her tongue out childishly and Bomi did the same back. “Both of you are 27. Just reminding.” Sunggyu said, looking at how they are still the same since high school, just that they are a bit more matured than then. “Omg I’m so old…” Chorong sighed. “Your child will be 3 when you’re 30 so that’s still okay.” Sungyeol said, munching on his cookies.

They continued chatting till midnight, except for Chorong who was very tired from pregnancy.

 

Few days later

“Won’t it be awkward if we appeared together at my family gathering?” Bomi asked Dongwoo, who put on a partially formal outfit. “Nah… They already know we’re together for ages… They wouldn’t care. I’m quite close to some of your cousins too.” He replied and massaged Bomi’s shoulders. She nodded, looking into her closet. “Still worrying over what to wear?” Bomi was not ready yet, even though Dongwoo had already finished his preparations. Still the same as always…

He chuckled, staring at Bomi’s face through the mirror. “Waee??” She pouted and looked at Dongwoo. “You’re so cute…” He patted her head and took out a plain dress which would look nice with his outfit. “Just wear these. You look nice in whatever you wear.” He left Bomi in her room and walked out.

They set off immediately after Bomi got ready, in case of traffic congestion along the roads to the location.

“Are we late?” Bomi peeked over the transparent part of the door, to see if her relatives were all there. It was at the hotel that her grandfather owned. They have family gatherings there every year. “Let’s go greet my grandparents first…” Bomi pulled Dongwoo along enthusiastically into the room.

“Annyeonghasaeyo grandfather and grandmother.” They greeted and bowed to them together. “Aigoo Dongwoo ya~ I knew you would end up with our Bomi.” Her grandmother held Dongwoo’s hand in hers and patted his back.

“Ahh Dongwoo!” Her grandfather smacked his back lightly, like how he always gets greeted every year. “How long have you two been dating?” Her grandfather asked Dongwoo and Bomi. “Around 9 to 10 years…” Dongwoo replied.

“Aihoo… Dating for 10 years? Just get married!” Her grandmother added in. “Halmoni!!” Bomi whined in embarrassment at her straight forward comment. “I’m serious Bomi ah~ I need to see you off in time.” Her grandmother said and then told the couple to join in the rest outside for the buffet.

“Wow hey Dongwoo… long time no see.” Bomi’s cousins greeted him warmly, like he’s part of the family. After all, they’ve known each other from quite a young age. “Wine?” One of them asked Dongwoo. “Nah… I need to drive her back later…”

“Bom?”

“Yeah okay thanks.” She took the glass of wine from her cousin. “Don’t drink too much. You have a meeting tomorrow.” Dongwoo reminded Bomi as he combed her hair to the side. “Neh~” Bomi smiled and put down the wine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter