Myungeun

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They continued hanging out until they were all tired, and then went back. Myungsoo, Naeun, Dongwoo and Bomi stayed for another couple more days before going back to the U.S. The next time they met was during Christmas but this time, those in Korea visited the ones living in the U.S.

They met up occasionally when they had breaks, during the year. Hayoung and Sungjong made the headlines when Sungjong was spotted coming out of the company with her together. They then admitted that they were dating and requested for privacy but of course, the reporters started following them around, like Myungsoo and Naeun.

The couples weren’t recognised during their high school period because they were not part of the business world yet, except for Hoya, who rarely went on dates with Bomi then. They were only introduced to the business world when they are in University.

The rest of the year was quite peaceful. Nothing really happened except for Hayoung and Sungjong’s news.

Soon the year was over and a new year began.

•••••••••

3 months into the new year ( 2 days after Myungsoo’s birthday )

“Sorry Myungsoo!! There’s too many cars.” Naeun rushed over to Myungsoo, who was leaning against a wall, waiting for her. There were paparazzi around them whenever they were on dates, most of them from Korea. “It’s okay… Let’s go in.” Myungsoo held Naeun’s hand despite the cameras clicking away and headed in to the restaurant that he booked. They ordered their food first after settling down.

“Thank you.” Myungsoo returned the menu to the waitress after she took their order.

“You really booked this whole restaurant?” Naeun asked Myungsoo, noticing that there isn’t anyone in the restaurant except for the workers. He nodded his head and smiled. “We didn’t manage to celebrate my birthday properly that’s why I booked this whole place.” Naeun was attending a company meeting the past few days in Korea and so they didn’t get to go on an official date together to celebrate his birthday. “Mianhae…” Naeun was still guilty about not celebrating his birthday together but nonetheless was glad that they have a chance now.

Naeun looked out the window and saw that the paparazzi were still around. “Will they be able to see us from outside?” She did not want any paparazzi to take any pictures of their date. She hated them for always following her and Myungsoo around for dates. Myungsoo shook his head and said, “They can’t see us from the outside. But we can see from inside.” Naeun then smiled and held his hand that he had on the table. “Your hand is cold keke…” Myungsoo said, bringing her hand closer to himself.

“Myung ah.” She was reminded of his birthday gift. “Your gift.” She took out a black coloured box. He grinned delightfully and opened it.

It was the latest model of the camera brand that he liked. His camera was getting a bit old and he didn’t have the chance to buy the newest one.

“You like it?”

“Of course. Would I not?” He held it and scanned the camera. He absolutely loved it.

“There’s something else below too.” She pointed at the box. He reached for the thing inside and found a GoPro with a letter below it. “We can use the GoPro for dates… when we go to the beach or underwater or anything.” She had it all planned in her mind already. “Beach? Hmm… Bikini?” Myungsoo smirked and looked at her with those gaze.

“YA!!!!’ She hit his arm very strongly for thinking about it. “I’m just joking…keke… You really spent a lot of money for my gift eh~” He pinched Naeun’s cheeks lightly, seeing her pouting cutely.

“You spent more money on me though.”

“Did I? Hmm… That’s what guys need to sacrifice for their girl right?”

Naeun nodded her head and giggled.

“Are you a guy?” She jokingly said and got a glare from Myungsoo. He went to her and tickled her till she laughed, out of breath.

“I’m just joking hahahaha… You’re really manly.” She said while touching Myungsoo’s biceps and triceps. “Ooohh... Kim Myungsoo! You worked out lately eh~” Myungsoo smirked and flexed it. He then went back to his seat before she could ‘touch’ him again. “No abs!” He said just as she was about to ask. She pouted and joked, “Better get one!!”

“I won’t!!”

“Should I read the letter now?” He took out the hand written letter from her. “No no no no no!! Later…” She blushed, knowing that she wrote some pretty cheesy things in it. He nodded his head and cupped her face, looking at how cute she was.

The food came just then. They dug into their meal and left right after they ate finish. They walked out of the restaurant and saw that there were still paparazzi following them. They ignored the flash lights and clicking cameras, walking straight into Myungsoo’s car.

“They are so annoying…” Naeun muttered as Myungsoo held her hand while driving. “I know right… They are following behind us now.” He said, looking at the mirror that reflected the cars that were even more familiar than the formulas he sees on the board every day.

“Ugh. I just hope that we can have our own world.” Naeun complained again, for the countless time.

“Want to go to my house?”

“They’ll be waiting outside there!!”

“I have another house.” Myungsoo grinned and immediately took a U-turn that the cars following them did not expect. He then sped up, successfully shaking off the cars tailing them.

After a few more kilometres, they arrived at Myungsoo’s hideout house.

“It’s nicer than your house that you are living in now.” Naeun was fascinated by the house. “Really?” Myungsoo smiled and gave her a tour of the house.

“This is like my dream house omg…” She said as they sat down on the sofa after walking through the whole house.

“How’s the meeting?” He asked, quite curious as to what happened. Both of their companies were partners, because of their relationship. Their parents also managed cleared some misunderstanding between each other.

“It’s pretty good… Both of our companies’ stocks are rising because of us and… my parents asked me when we’re getting married.” Naeun replied. They were already very used to the questions about marriage. They get it often. Even on their social media. Myungsoo nodded and patted her head for her good effort in working for her company.

“How often do you come here though?” Naeun ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter