Confession

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Sungjong's POV

We ate finish our meal and went to a bench nearby.

It is quite breezy now…Hayoung seems cold. I can see goosebumps on her arm. 
I took off my jacket and put it over her. She looked at me and softly said,"Thanks…"
I smiled and looked back at her. 

Her phone suddenly rang. 

"Hello?
Ah…hi
Erm…ok…
Ok bye!"

"Sungjong…what do you want to say?…I sort of need to go 5 minutes later…" Hayoung said while she hanged up her phone. 

"Erm…I'll walk you there then tell you…" 

"Ok haha…"

We walked to the entrance. Hayoung's car haven't come yet. 

Hayoung looked at me with a just-tell-me face. 

"Hayoung ah…"

"Yes?"

"I-I-I still like you…"

My heart was pounding very fast…I was super nervous. 

"You're kidding are you? it's been 5 years already…" Hayoung looked at me and started laughing. 

I held her hand. "Hayoung…I'm serious…"

Hayoung stopped laughing and put her hands in her pocket. 

"I know you don't like me…you should like some other guys like Sehun… he's much more handsome… he can rap… he can dance…he's manly…he's better than me…". 

I just…can't…

I know I'm gonna be rejected like last time…

>>Hayoung's POV
Sungjong confessed…to me… he actually confessed…again… it's unbelievable…

I hugged him. 

"Sungjong ah… I-" 

I was cut away by the sound of my car's horn. I broke the hug and smiled at him. 
"Bye!…erm…I'll text you!…" I scurried off to the car. 

I just realised I was still wearing his jacket. 

>>Sungjong<<
Me: Sungjong ah!
Sungjong: yes?
Me: I still have your jacket with me…
Sungjong: oh…nevermind…just return it whenever you want…
Me: meet you at the park @ 9pm? I need to tell u sth too…
Sungjong: ok…
>>convo ends<<

I need to go to the family dinner now…yay!! Good food!!

>>at the theme park
>> Sungjong's POV 


I took a taxi back to the dorm. 

My heart was torn…I knew she likes Oh Sehun…they even have the same surname…he's nice, handsome…

Who am I? I'm just a sore loser…

I went into the dorm all emo looking. 

"Sungjong~ how's your date with Hayoung?" L asked me while smirking. 


I ignored him and went back to my room. I took the teddy bear in my room and started punching it. 
"I'm sorry teddy bear…" I said while putting back the bear after I punched it to my heart's content. I went to the gym at the basement and started working out…
Hoya hyung kept saying exercising is the perfect way to release stress. It certainly is…
I've been exercising for 3 hours straight. I realised it was 8pm already. I went to the toilet and wash myself up. 

Sungjong you idiot…you know Hayoung likes Oh Sehun… why didn't you check before you confess? 
My emotions just overwhelmed me... I cried in the shower. 
I took the longest bath I ever took in my life. It was 8.45 already. I wore pants and t shirt and went to the park and waited for Hayoung. 
Hayoung came running to me. 

"Sorry Sungjong…"

I forced a smile and said," nevermind… I just came early… what did you want to say?"

"Let's sit at the bench there first…" Hayoung said while holding my hand. I was blushing real hard…good that it's dark so she can't see it…

>>Hayoung's POV

I'm so gonna do it…I picked up all my courage and said, "Actually …I like-"

"Sehun right?"

He cut off my sentence. 

"Sungjong!! No!! Of course not…" I said while hitting him lightly. 

"Eyhhh don't lie… it's ok… you don't need to like me too…" Sungjong said while playing with his ring. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter