Meet Up

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo stayed until Eunji’s birthday and then went back, but properly, this time. No secretly leaving or whatsoever.

Infinite and Apink started studying hard for their SATs, to get into their dream college.

Chorong was aiming for one of the more prestigious college in Korea, as well as Woohyun and Yeoljoo. Sunggyu and Eunji were aiming for the top music college in Korea. Myungsoo and Naeun on the other hand were aiming to study in the US. Bomi too, but a different University. She wanted to go to the same University as Dongwoo. Hayoung and Sungjong still had one more year left before they graduate so they were studying for their finals instead.

The examinations were soon over day after day and before they knew it, it’s already their big day. The day where their results will come out. They all scored well, high above the average, in the top few percentage of Korea.

They submitted their applications and all got accepted into their separate universities.

“I can’t believe we’ll be parting now…” Sunggyu said as he looked at every one of them. “I know right?” Chorong sighed. Bomi’s already gotten ready to leave for the US, while Myungsoo and Naeun will leave one month later. Sungyeol and Namjoo finally decided to go on their honeymoon that they delayed, a month before they officially start college.

“Do come and see us on our graduation!!” Sungjong reminded them with sad hearts. Only the 2 of them will be left in the school now. It’s going to be hard for them to adjust to it. They all agreed and promised to come back without fail.

“Chinguya saranghaja!!!”

 

•••••••••

One year passed.

 

They all came back for Sungjong and Hayoung’s graduation. Both of them ended up in a different college than the rest, but still got accepted together, miraculously. Nothing special happened, other than reports of Myungsoo and Naeun dating started trending in the business world. They perfectly avoided the reporters until then. Even though they were the famous couple of the school, the news never got out of the campus. There were also rumors that they’ll be getting married in September, but proved to be false.

“When are you guys getting married though?” Sunggyu brought up the topic during the meetup. “I don’t know.” Myungsoo replied and shrugged. “Who knows? We might breakup.” Naeun joked as she drank the drink in her hand. “What?! I’ll make sure that you’ll get it from saying that…” He paused and whispered into her ear,”…tonight.” She got goose bumps all over and smacked his head lightly for saying such words. The others laughed and shook their heads at the couple’s actions. It’s been like that since the start and they’re used to it already.

They continued chatting and slowly parted ways for Apink’s “Girls’ night out” and Infinite’s “Guys’ night out”. Apink proceeded to have their shopping spree while agreeing not to get the boys’ help so that they can have their own time together…unless they really bought too much and need their help to carry.

“So where are we going?” Myungsoo asked while standing up. “Wait wait… sit down first.” Woohyun said, gesturing him to sit. “Yea?” He went back to his seat, with 4 other confused members. “Woohuyn needs to say something…” Sunggyu helped Woohyun, who didn’t know how to start. The 5 nodded their heads, showing that they’re listening.

“So… I need all of your help…”

 

Meanwhile

“Do I look good?” Bomi asked the girls after trying a red formal dress on, for her upcoming family reunion business dinner. “Yea yea Dongwoo will drool if he sees you in this.” Eunji said, looking at the dress that exposed her back and collarbones. Hayoung and Namjoo nodded too. Bomi blushed a bit and giggled. “I’m gonna buy this then!” She checked how it looked on her again and went back in to change.

“Should I buy this for Myung?” Naeun asked, holding up a hat. A black hat to be precise. “I think he’ll look good with it.” Chorong gave her a thumbs up and scanned the things that she was holding. “Black shades, black shirt, black graphic tee,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter