Hajong

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Sunggyu, Eunji, Dongwoo and Bomi were on the headlines, on newspapers and online communities.

“Breaking news! Yoon Bomi and Jang Dongwoo dating?”

“Heol!! Kim Sunggyu dating a mysterious girl?”

“Who’s that mysterious girl with Sunggyu?”

“Yoon Bomi, Jang Dongwoo. Unexpected couple?”

They then admitted to dating for 7 and 10 years, including their middle school years, respectively. Eunji’s name was only revealed, with no picture. Dongwoo and Bomi returned to the States before the confirmation was made.

A few months passed and they were already into a new year. Sunggyu still didn’t propose to Eunji, and neither did Sungjong and Dongwoo.

Eunji didn't really care about it at first but as time passed by, her friends, hometown friends, friends back in the States were getting married. She didn’t want to stress Sunggyu so she just kept that inside, only bringing it up to Apink when they are at that topic.

Hayoung wanted and felt like marrying so much. She sometimes envy married couples, those that they see on the strrets. Her parents were also telling her to just get married to Sungjong, as they’ve been dating for quite a while. She knew that Sungjong needed more time to prepare himself, since they did mention some things about marriage.

Bomi however, wasn’t bothered about her and Dongwoo’s relationship status as much, as she didn’t feel the need to get married yet. It’ll still be the same before and after marriage, she thought. The members who got married early were telling her that it’s not the same at all but she didn’t get it, as usual.

However, something big did happened in the New Year.

Chorong got pregnant. It was totally unexpected. Neither Woohyun nor Chorong planned it. It just became like this. She was only a few weeks pregnant. Woohyun wants it to be a girl but Chorong preferred a boy. They needed to wait for a few more months before they can confirm the gender of the baby.

Infinite and Apink were happy for the both of them. They were expected to be the first couple to have a child. They even bet on it. Woohyun, surprisingly, bet for himself to be the first one and it did come true.

•••••••••

“Hayoung ah, you ready?” Sungjong was waiting for his girlfriend to get ready, before going on a special date. “Yes yes…” Hayoung came out quickly and sat down beside Sungjong, who got her shoe out so that they could save time. Sungjong and Hayoung dated for such a long time that they could even predict what they’re going to wear.

Their date today was at an orphanage and elderly centre, to do volunteer work. Sungjong likes volunteer work, so he brings Hayoung along at times for dates. They’re known as the ‘volunteer-couple’ in the industry and they do donate to charity once every month, like it’s their habit.

They reached the centre and joined in the volunteers who arrived not too long ago. “There you are.” The leader of the volunteer team, Jae Won, greeted the couple warmly. They were very familiar and close to each other, having volunteered constantly throughout the years and they were almost of the same age, with just a 2 year .

“So what do we need to do?”

“The ladies will either play with the kids or entertain the elderly. Those who can cook will help out in the kitchen. The guys will move the boxes of food, diaper and necessities into the different storerooms then join in the ladies. Anyone good with housework will help clean the rooms and toilets. We’ll end at around 6pm.”

They decided and got into their groups, then proceeded to do their things. Hayoung decided to play with the childrens. She had a lot of interest in them and especially because they were cute, although they might be messy and dirty at times. “Who wants to play with me?” Hayoung immediately blended in with the toddlers. She was very popular among the toddlers as she knew perfectly how to communicate with the different genders and types of children.

Sungjong smiled warmly, looking at Hayoung playing with the kids. “Just marry her, Sungjong ah.” Jae Won stood beside Sungjong, making him shocked at his sudden appearance. Jae Won chuckled and asked, “Why won’t you marry her?” Sungjong shrugged. He truthfully didn’t know why too. “Maybe because I like the dating lifestyle? I don’t know.” Jae Won patted his shoulder and reminded him of how long they dated — 9 years, close to 10 already.

Sungjong nodded his head and sighed, realising how fast time passes by. He put marriage thoughts behind him and went to help out with the goods. One thing he knew for sure was that he got stronger after he came back from the army. At least there was one good thing about the army…

“Hayoung unnie!! Can you help me tie my hair?” A cute girl, named Sujeong, came to her with a comb and rubber band. Hayoung smiled warmly and asked, “You want a pony tail or braids?” The girl sat down, replying, “Braids!” She’s so cute… Hayoung couldn’t help but smile every time she is with the kids. They were all so cute, esp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter