Couple race:Unexpected

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


>>Woohyun's POV
"Chorong ah…" I said while leaning on her shoulder. 

"Hm?" 

"Do you know about the maknaes already?"

"Maknaes?" She asked while playing with my fingers…Ooohh so Hayoung haven't tell her yet…

"Hmm…Nothing…" 

"Just tell me~"She whined and hit my shin lightly. 
Since she's gonna know anyways… I'm just going to tell her now…

"They're dating you know…since yesterday…" I said while lifting my head and looking at her. 

"Whatttt?! Seriously?!!!" Chorong shouted covered . She was shocked… very shocked…
"…don't tell anyone… only we two know… actually we aren't supposed to know but I ahem caught them ahem kissing at th-"

"What?!!! K-K-Kissing?!" Chorong raised her voice and hit my shoulder repeatedly. 

"Yea… they were kissing…" I said and patted her head. 

"Omg omg omg… so they plan to keep this a secret?"

"Seems like it… the rest will find out sooner or later anyways…" I said while going back to the door and look out…

Omg…I don't believe what I saw. 

"Omo… Chorong come here…" I said unbelievably. I let her take a look through the hole… I think she saw what I saw too. "They're making out even behind the bushes?! When they o-o-only d-d-dated or a day?!" Chorong almost wanted to faint… she just can't believe how mature the maknaes are… they really have grown up… kissing and hugging here and there… 
Then I heard some noise from outside our hideout. Chorong seemed to have heard it also. We stayed as quiet as possible and listen to the sound. 

"Eunji… I think we should find a place to hide… hiding behind the wall is quite dangerous…"

It's Sunggyu hyung and Eunji. 

"Hmm…yeah…what about here?" Eunji said and kicked the door of our hideout. My heart was pounding really fast…I'm very nervous that we'll get caught. Thank goodness I locked the door after we settled down there. 

"The door is locked… let's find another place…" Sunggyu said. 

"Hmm…ok. You have the map of the resort right? Let's find a place to hide…" 

Chorong scrambled over to me and held my hands. She's scared too… we can't get out so quickly…

"This place…ok?" Eunji said. 

"Seems ok…we need to go in that direction right?" 

"Yeah oppa…"

"I'll see if there's anyone around…"

Suddenly, I heard footsteps…then the sound of the bracelet being ripped off. 
"Sorry hyung! Sorry noona!" 

It's Sungjong's voice… they ousted Sunggyu and Eunji? Wow omg…

Then I heard the footsteps of them running off. 

"AISH… the maknaes… gonna get 'em later…" 

"It's ok oppa… at least we aren't the last… haha… we can eat now!! Woohoo!!" 

Dongwoo made an announcement:
"Kim Sunggyu, Jung Eunji out! Good job you two!! Keep it up haha… Please go to the prison and enjoy your buffet…" 
I laughed silently because it was obvious that Dongwoo hyung was being kind to not get beaten up by Sunggyu hyung. 

We stayed in out hiding place for another 20 minutes… no announcements of couples getting out have been made currently…

"Rong-ah… we're now in the Top 3 right? Since 3 couples got out already…" I said while cuddling with her. "Hmm… yeap! We're in the Top 3!"

"Let's make the rest out…game over…"

"Jinja? Oppa?"

I nodded my head and was preparing to get out. 

"But where are the rest?" Chorong asked while pulling my shirt. 

"…I don't know…let's just walk around…they'll be around here somewhere…especially the maknaes…"

I got out and stretched my body, so do Chorong. I reached out my hand implying to her to hold it. She saw but turned her head and walked away. 

Tsk…playing push and pull eh…

I ran and back hugged her as right as I can. "Ya…Park Chorong… you aren't gonna hold my hand?" I asked while loosening the hug a bit, in case she can't breathe. I turned my face and looked at her side view. 

Gorgeous…

"Hmm…molla~ should I? Or should I not?" She cheekily said looked at me. "You should…" I let go of the hug and held her small hands. She smiled secretly and continued walking. Her hands might not be the smoothest in the world, nor will she have the best smile in the world…but in my heart, she's perfect… and no one and beat her…

"Why should I hold your hand?" Chorong asked while walking. "Because…" I went closer to her ears and whispered,"…you're mine…" I planted a kiss on her cheeks and I can see her blushing as her face became red and her ears too. I smiled. 

Cute…


>>Hayoung's POV
We hid in the toilet for handicaps and took a lookout for couples incoming. 

"Hayoung ah…" he said while putting his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I replied while keeping a lookout. 

"Myungsoo hyung and Naeun noona didn't appear at all today right?" 

Oh yah…I didn't even see them at all…

"True…" 

"Hmm…where do you think they are?"

"Not here…obviously…"

"Are they dating?"

"How would I know?"

"After carrying you to your room yesterday, Myung-" 

"What?! You carried me to my room?" I interrupted what he was saying. 

"Erm yeah… can't I? You fell asleep in the park you know…"

"Oops...You didn't do anything to me right?" I asked him while turning my head to face him. 

"What if I said I did?" He smirked and said. I kicked his shin hard and he groaned in pain. "Ya! I was just kidding…" He put his hand on the wall to support himself. "…Sorry oppa…" I felt guilty and apologised to him. I hugged him and supported him. 

After a while, he felt alright and could walk normally again. "Really sorry oppa…"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter