Truth or Dare?

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>L's POV
I woke up and realised I was lying on the bed. Where is this place? I looked at my watch... 1.30am.. I felt something wrapping my left arm I looked and saw my arm bandaged. I realised i was in a hospital. I remembered what happened now.. Where's Naeun? Is she alright? I looked around and found her beside my bed. She was sleeping. Her head rested on her arms which was on the side of my bed. 


I smiled like an idiot and looked at her angelic face.. She's so beautiful.. I used my fingers and placed her fringe beside her ears. I leaned closer and admired her beauty. Without knowing, I gave her a small peck on her forehead. She frowned. Is she going to wake up? Damn I'm so dead...


Argh Myungsoo you're so stupid! Why did you do that?? Stupid stupid...


Luckily.. She didn't. Phew! She slowly smiled. She smiled! I love seeing her smile... 
Aish Myungsoo what are you thinking! What are you doing?!


I feel thirsty.. "I'm gonna get a drink.." I mumbled to myself. I took the blanket off me. I was about to get of my bed when Naeun whispered,"Don't go..." I turned and looked at her. Well, she looks like she's dreaming so yeah.. I got off my bed but Naeun said,"Don't go.. Myungsoo..." She sounds like she's scared... 


No choice... I went back to my bed and held her hand. "I'm always here pabo..." I could see her being more relaxed... She smiled again.. My heart beat faster.. And faster... 

 

>>Eunji's POV 
>>7.30am


"Yo!!!! Where's Naeun? She's not here yet? She's always the earliest.." I asked as I reached the girls at the table. "She's not here.. In fact, she's not going to be here at all.. She's not even back at the dorm yesterday.." Chorong answered as she was texting Woohyun. 


"Yah unnie! Stop texting Woohyun! I'm jealous.." Bomi said jokingly as she pouted. "You do know your pout is disgusting right?" Chorong said back while laughing. The rest of us started laughing too.. Including Bomi. 
I sat down beside Bomi and rested my head on her shoulders. "Aigoo.. My babe.. Didn't sleep well?" Bomi said in that unique tone of hers. "Nah.. I'm just bored.." I replied while resting my eyes for a while.. 


"Unnie.. Let's play Truth or Dare!" Hayoung suggested. "Nice idea.. Everyone on?" Namjoo asked. We nodded our heads. 
Chorong took out an empty bottle in her bag and spun it. It landed on Hayoung. Hayoung gulped and said," erm.. Truth.." Everyone was thinking what to ask.. Including me..

 

Then it struck me.. 


Sung Jong


When I walked pass their c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter