Yeoljoo

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly, a new year had begun… and by June, all of them got married. Including Hoya. Yes. Lee Howon. With who? A colleague from his company. She had a similar personality like Bomi and she’s a total goddess. All the guys praised him for finding such a good wife. She’s nice on the outside, and on the inside, quite rare in the society nowadays.

Chorong gave birth to a cute set if twins, who were only six to seven months old. The rest kept visiting their house just to see the babies, which made them super annoyed but they were happy to see their friends of more than 10 years.

Naeun and Myungsoo decided to just stay in America, since having a child in Korea could be quite stressful. Money was not the problem. It was the education system, which was too competitive and stressful. They figured out that it would be better to have a kid in America as it will be better for their future kid. Speaking of children, Naeun was actually pregnant in the States. Thus they decided to just stay there.

Dongwoo and Bomi however, decided to move back to Korea. They wanted their child to be accustomed to the lifestyle and tradition of Korea, despite the stressful education.

 

• • • • • • • • •

 

“Finally home…” Sungyeol put his bag down and took off his jacket and tie. He lied down on Namjoo’s lap and took a rest. “You’re tired huh? Glad that I took a fay off today keke…” Namjoo said while his hair. “Eish… Stop bragging about your day off… making me jealous and all…” He pouted. “Who told you not to finish your work faster hahaha…” She poked his cheeks and rushed him to the shower to bathe as he was quite sweaty.

He came out of the shower and found Namjoo by the balcony. He smiled and went up to her from the back. He gave her a back hug and rested his head on her shoulder. “What are you looking at?” He asked while she was scrolling through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter