I missed you

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes yes…I'm coming back from tutoring…" Naeun was on the phone with her worried Chorong. "Yes I'm fine…okay bye…" Naeun hang up and walked back slowly to the school campus. She walked pass the same alley. The one where Myungsoo protected her. She stared at it and recalled the memories. "I'm sorry L…" She mumbled and continued walking. She walked to the isolated playground where they both spent time together. I miss you…

  Naeun suddenly felt insecure. She felt that someone was stalking her. She turned around and saw a man dressed in black. He immediately grabbed her and pushed her to the wall. "YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" She screamed and kicked the man's nuts.    The man backed off, crouching. She learnt a few hapkido and taekwondo moves from her unnies. But it was not longer until the man got back up immediately and held up a baseball bat. Naeun ran but ran into a dead corner. There was a road beside there but it's been shut off already. There was no way that she could escape. … Naeun cursed. "You can't escape now…" The man said in a muffled voice.    "Get away from her."    Myungsoo?… that voice made Naeun think of him immediately.    A guy in the shadows was holding on a metal bar. He hit the man down and kicked away the bat. "GET HIM!" The man on the ground groaned in pain. Two more men in black came out. The guy grabbed the metal bar tighter. He backed off until he was one meter away from Naeun.   Is he Myungsoo? But I don't recall him having blonde hair… Naeun thought as her focus diverted on the guy.    The two men in black ran up to the guy. They were each holding a bat. "Get away. Let us have the girl and you can go." They said before doing anything. "Are you crazy? She's mine." The guy said and they came up to him. They pushed him to the wall. The guy tried to defend but it was two to one. He couldn't withstand them.   They forced the guy to the wall and started beating him up. Naeun covered her eyes as she saw the scene. She wanted to help but she couldn't.    Meanwhile, the man on the ground stood up. He limped towards Naeun. The guy saw it. I can't let this happen. He ran out of the two and covered Naeun with his body. His bruised body. He kept his head down as he endured the pain from the beatings. "Argh…" He groaned. "Look up…" Naeun mumbled. He heard. He looked up and faced Naeun for the first time in a few weeks.    "Myungsoo…" Naeun whispered his name. He forced a smile amidst the beating. "YA STOP IT!!" Naeun screamed but of course, they won't stop. Naeun wanted to go out and let the men get her. "N-No…" Myungsoo grabbed her arm. "D-Don't hurt yourself… I-It'll be worst than t-this pain I'm enduring now… ARGH!" Myungsoo grabbed her harder as the pain was increasing.    He started trembling. "This guy is so good at enduring… HIT HIM HARDER!" The man behind shouted. The men immediately hit Myungsoo harder…and harder… Naeun was on the verge of tears. She can't bear looking at Myungsoo getting bruised because of her…again. But he was holding onto her hand all along, not letting her go.    "YA! SERIOUSLY!! STOP IT!" Naeun could only shout. "Only if you come and give yourself to me." The man said and smirked. "No? Beat harder." The man said and took a chair from the alley. He sat down and watched Myungsoo getting beaten up. They saw that Myungsoo can't last any longer. So he gave Myungsoo one last hit on his head.    He immediately dropped on the ground, unconscious. "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!" She screamed and started crying.    Suddenly, a rock flew over and hit one of the men's arm. He immediately let go of the bat and dropped it on the ground. Naeun looked over. The rest too. Hoya, Bomi and Dongwoo appeared. "Get them." The man instructed. They changed target. The two was left to fight Dongwoo and Bomi while Hoya was targeting the man sitting on the chair.    "Call the police!" Dongwoo shouted from a far. She immediately took out her phone and dialed the police and ambulance.    Naeun kneeled down and held Myungsoo's hand. Blood started oozing out of his head. "Use this!" Dongwoo threw his singlet to Naeun while fighting. Dongwoo is now topless. But he didn't care about the cold he was going to face. He can't let Myungsoo die there.    Naeun ran and took the singlet. She used it to cover the injury. She pressed it down and tried to stop the bleeding.    Eventually, Dongwoo, Bomi and Hoya managed to bring down the 3 of them. The police came just in time before they tried to escape from Bomi and the rest. The ambulance brought Myungsoo to the hospital. Naeun accompanied him. The rest followed the cops to the police station to record their statement.    Myungsoo… you better be okay… Naeun thought as she held onto Myungsoo's hand tightly.    She waited outside the room and waited for the doctors for hours. Her parents as well as Myungsoo's arrived at the hospital. "Naeun ah… are you okay?" Mrs Kim went over to Naeun and embraced her. "I'm alright… you should worry about Myungsoo…" Naeun said as Mrs Kim wiped her own tears.    "Naeun…" She heard her cold and ruthless mother's voice. "Are you alright?" Her mother asked again. "It's your fault that this happened…see? I TOLD YOU HE WASN'T AFTER ANY COMPANY !!" Naeun screamed at her mother. "I'm sorry…" Her mother apologised and sat beside Naeun. "It was my imagination only…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter