Ideal Type World Cup

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>>Sunggyu's POV
Is it really her?…I don't think she is… she doesn't remember me… I didn't change much…
They know the girl…but not the name…I've never told them about her name…

"Sunggyu… you alright?" Hoya asked me and woke me up from my thoughts. "Y-Y-Yeah… I'll go to the toilet first…" I stood up and went to the toilet. I splashed my face with water and took out the necklace I was wearing. "Jung Hyerim…is that you?…" I mumbled and stared at the necklace. I clenched the necklace as memories came back…painful memories…

I sat down on the floor and cried. I admit that I like Jung Eunji… but she's actually Jung Hyerim?… what's wrong with me… I should have figured out in the first place… they looked a like… they talk in the same way… the eyesmile… everything is the same… but… she doesn't remember me?… 

"ARGHHH! DAMN THIS WHOLE !!" I shouted and banged the wall. Tears rolled down from my eyes. I washed my face and told myself,"They're not the same…" 

I went back to the living room and joined in. "Did I miss out anything?" I asked while putting my necklace under my shirt. "Hmm…a bit…?" Dong woo smirked and glanced at the maknaes. "What happened?" I asked the maknaes. They didn't answer and their ears redden. "They kissed…" Chorong said while giggling. "Whattt?!" I looked at them. I can't believe it… "it's a dare!!!" Hayoung said and pouted. 

After 15 minutes, everyone got their turn already. "Let's go swimming at the beach…it's summer!!!" Hoya suggested and went into his room to change. "But it's quite far…" Sungjong said while getting up and helped Hayoung up. "Who cares?? it's summer!!!!" Dong woo jumped up after Bomi got off him and ran to his room. 

>>Chorong's POV
I wore a long sleeved swimming costume and shorts. Naeun and the rest wore tank tops over their bikinis. 
"Are you trying to seduce the guys?" I asked them and laughed. "Unnie, we are self confident people…that's why we wear like that…" Naeun said and chuckled. "Merong! I'm a conservative women!! Blehh!! It's so racy!" I stuck out my tongue and followed the rest as they went down. 

The guys were wearing shades while bringing the things needed to go swimming. Sungyeol's chauffeur from the resort brought us there in a limousine as there were 13 of us and we are underage to get a driving license. 
It was quite a long trip…around an hour?

We reached there and took a shelter to put our things there and locked the room. The guys took off their shirts except for Myung Soo, Sunggyu and Sungjong. Myung Soo took pictures of the beach before going to swim. That's his habit eh… wait… is he taking pictures of Naeun?Kekeke…

I was scared of water. I hesitated to walk in but Woohyun held my hand and brought me in. "Chorong ah… why can't you wear like them?" He pouted and pointed at the other girls. "It's so racy!! Eeww!!" I replied while smacking his back. He planted a kiss on my cheek and said," Arraso… don't be angry! You're the iest girl in the whole world to me… even if you're very conservative." I blushed and said,"Then…you're the iest man in the world… love your abs…" 

He smirked and said,"Of course! I'm Nam Woohyun! The iest of the iest man…" I smacked his 6 packs and said," tsk…shameless… " "Chorong~ Saranghae~" He hugged me tightly and caused my heart to flutter. 
"Oppa ya… both Myung Soo and Naeun are wearing black… they're just like each other…how can 2 people of different gender be so alike?…" I said while both of us were sitting at the shallow side of the sea, where the wave will splash our body when it comes. "Hmm… yeah…true…" Woohyun said and opened the can drink that they brought from the villa here. Woohyun handed me my favourite from the plastic bag. 

I opened the can drink and asked," When is EXO coming back? They're coming back with SHINee right?" "Yep… oh btw… Taemin likes Naeun…i'd really love to see them fight over Naeun…" He chuckled away and continued drinking. "Keke…I support Myungeun…" 

…but…something tells me that it's not going to be that simple…aish…touch wood touch wood…hope they last long…

>>Hayoung's POV
"Hayoung!"

I turned and saw Sungjong. He was wearing a white tank top and orange shorts.

"Later…they are going to the mall…they're going to buy dinner and snacks…wanna sneak out and buy other stuffs?" He asked me. "Hmm yeah! But…what do we buy?" "Couple stuffs of course!" He smiled and then whispered," But wear it secretly…we can't get caught…ok?" I nodded my head. "And…" he continued,"…you still owe me a kiss and 9 hugs…" I hugged him immediately after he finished. "8 more!" He said and laughed. "Later…you're already blushing like mad…I don't want your heart to go crazy…" I giggled while breaking the hug. 

"It's already crazy…crazy over you…" He said. Did he take a greasy lesson course from Woohyun oppa? 
"Oooooo the maknaes on a date!!" Namjoo shouted and pointed at us. "No! We're just friends!!!" Sungjong splashed water at Namjoo. "Best friends!" I added in. "Yeah right… best friends that likes each other…" Sungyeol said and started swimming to the deeper end of the sea. 

We ignored them and started playing. Chorong unnie and her Woohyun oppa were on a date, Sunggyu oppa tried to get closer to Eunji unnie, who is playing with the rest. 

>>Naeun's POV
After we played for about more than an hour, we decided to go back to the villa. We went out of the water and took towels to dry ourselves. I glanced at Myung Soo and could see his abs definition as the white shirt was wet and stuck onto his body.

He's so hot…

He saw me looking at him and turned red. He smiled at me and used the towel wipe himself while going to the changing room to bathe with the rest of the guys. 

"Let's go bathe now!! Checking out L huh girl" Chorong said while pulling me along with the rest. "So…h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter