Gyuji

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I pronounce you husband and wife! Groom, you may kiss the bride.”

The whole hall clapped for the newlyweds — Dongwoo and Bomi. They got married a few months before Sungjong and Hayoung did as they didn’t want to clash with their wedding. Even though Chorong was a bit sad that she had to appear on the photo with a big belly, she was happy for them.

“So… they got married…” Woohyun told Sunggyu, obviously implying something. Sunggyu nodded his head and continued clapping. “Better hurry up, old gyu…” Hoya added in. “Let’s just focus on the wedding.” Sunggyu smiled and clapped even louder.

“Eunji ah, are you okay?” Eunji gave Chorong her infamous eye smile and nodded. “Nothing’s wrong!” Eunji was still waiting. Waiting for Sunggyu to be ready. Although she has been waiting for quite a long time. She knew that the guys are urging him to quickly do it but she didn’t want them to stress him out.

Sunggyu glanced over at Eunji, who was beside him. Chorong was talking to her, but he could not hear what she said because of the loud noise and music at the wedding.

Eunji ah, mianhae… Just… wait for a while…

 

Few days after the wedding

“Oh, you’re awake?” Eunji saw Sunggyu coming out of his room as she was preparing breakfast. “Good morning jiji…” He greeted her with a back hug with his sleepy voice. She always loved how Sunggyu greets her in the morning whenever he wakes up. “What are you making?” He asked while rubbing his eyes and yawning. “Scrambled eggs and French toast.”

“Smells nice…” He rested his head on her shoulder.

“Go wash up… you’ll be more awake.” Eunji told him but he didn’t budge at all. “Kim Sunggyu!” She called out his name again. “Give me a kiss and I’ll go.” He smiled and waited to be kissed by Eunji. “You’re crazy… Wash up first then get your kiss okay?” Eunji ruffled his hair. “Jinja?” Sunggyu’s small eyes lit up. Eunji nodded her head in reply and Sunggyu immediately went to wash up.

Eunji was finished by the time Sunggyu walked out of the room topless. “Ya! Wear a shirt omg…” Eunji told him and threw him a shirt on the sofa. He caught it and said, “Eyy… are you embarrassed to see me topless? You’ve seen me before!! And its summer… It’s hot af now.” He chuckled and looked at Eunji who did not make any eye contact at all. Her ears became bright red, which was very obvious under the lighting. “Never mind... Let’s just eat okay?” Sunggyu patted Eunji’s head.

She’s so cute when she’s flustered…

They started eating and Sunggyu asked Eunji if she was free later at night. “Yeap I am…” She replied. “Okay… good… I’ll come back at around 6pm so get ready by then okay?” He smiled and fed Eunji one mouth of scrambled egg.

Sunggyu ate finish and went to work while Eunji stayed at home as the trainees were having dance camp for the whole day. He reached the entertainment company and sorted out the comeback song, dance, concept, stage costume, teaser, music video and dates for their artists. He ended the meeting at around 2.30 and observed his trainees for about half an hour before setting off to fetch Woohyun and Chorong from the café opposite their apartment.

“You’re finally doing it…” Woohyun patted his back and encouraged him. Sunggyu grinned and drank his coffee. “But the problem is I can’t choose one out of the three that I reserved…they all fit Eunji’s type of simp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter