Promise

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dongwoo’s going today right?” Chorong asked the table, just to confirm. Bomi gave a sad face while nodding her head. “At least you’re going on a date with him after school. Better than nothing right?” Eunji said and glared at Sunggyu who canceled their date today because he was too lazy to go out. Bomi laughed and patted her friend’s shoulder. “Aish… I should’ve dated Hoya instead!!” She said it purposely louder, to let Sunggyu hear it.

“What?!” Sunggyu came over after hearing Eunji. “I’m just checking whether your ears are okay, old man.” She rolled her eyes and continued scrolling through her Instagram. “I’m sorry that you dated an old man.” He smirked and gave a light peck on her cheek, seeing her like that. Eunji hit him hard for doing that in school. She was blushing furiously, especially noticeable because her ears turned bright red. She chased him back to his own table out of embarrassment. They’ve been fighting like this ever since they started dating and the rest were already used to it, even though they were even more annoying than the Principal of the school.

Namjoo took a snap of the couple and posted it on Instagram.

She captioned it as:

 

annoying but cute <3

#feeldalove

 

“Yaaa!! Kim Namjoo!!” Eunji was the first to see it. She pretended to punch her by lifting her fist up. Namjoo chuckled as she saw Sungyeol looking over and giving her two thumbs up.

 

•••••••••

 

“Sir, I’m already outside the villa.” Dongwoo’s chauffeur called and informed him.

“Okay. I’ll come out in a minute.” He hand up and looked around the villa. He couldn’t bear to leave the villa and his friends.

He lied to them. He lied about his flight timing. It’s actually Thursday 4pm, but he said that it’s Friday 2am. He lied to Bomi. He lied about have time to go on a date with her. “I’m sorry…” He mumbled and proceeded out. He left a note on the table with gifts, same as last time. He got on the car and they were off to the airport.

 

The rest soon arrived quite long after he left. “I kind of have a bad feeling…?” Hoya could feel that atmosphere coming from the house. “Don’t tell me that he left again!!” Bomi quickly ran inside and as she and Hoya predicted, he did leave like that again.

“Argh… I HATE YOU JANG DONGWOO!!” She immediately went back to her chauffeur’s car and told him to go straight to the airport.

“Jang Dongwoo that bastard…” Bomi was tearing up a little. She didn’t want to lose Dongwoo like that again. Furthermore, they still didn’t go on a formal date yet. She kept cursing Dongwoo and called him numerous times. However, he didn’t answer any of her calls.

The rest were left alone at the villa, but decided to follow Bomi. They needed to see him leave too. They’re his friends too afterall.

•••••••••

Dongwoo was not looking at his phone. However, he knew that they were back and found out, since it’s already time that they’re back. Bomi must hate me for real now… He still had around an hour before check in. He went to a café and started using his laptop there. He touched up on his company meeting and data that he needed to present later.

Soon, around 40 minutes passed and Bomi reached the airport. She was looking for Dongwoo frantically. Dongwoo was on his way to check in, since he finished his work faster than he expected. Bomi called Dongwoo again, hoping that he’ll answer. He then felt his phone vibrating. He saw that Bomi was calling him and that he missed a lot of calls by Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter