Get a grip

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye…" Naeun said as she walked to the door, dressed in an elegant black dress. "Woah unnie where are you going at this hour?" Hayoung asked Naeun. "Family gathering…" Naeun said lifelessly. She lied. She was going to the date that her mother set her up with Kai. "Naeun ah… it's going to be alright… I'm going to send my chauffeur there at 10pm… I don't want you to hang out with that guy… okay? Eunji be on the car also… don't worry…" Chorong said as she patted Naeun's back. "Chorong unnie told me everything… I'll take care of you okay? I'll be on standby anytime." Eunji comforted Naeun as she hugged her. 

   "Thanks unnies… I'll get going now." Naeun forced a smile and walked out of the dorm. "Poor girl…"   "Oppaaaaaaaa!!!" Chorong whined and stomped her feet around. They met up while Naeun was on her way to the "date" with Kai.   "Why are you so cute…" Woohyun said and sat down on the bench. "I'm not jokinggg~ but is Myungsoo okay?" Chorong looked very serious and worried all of a sudden. "He's just getting worse…" Woohyun sighed. "I can smell beer from his room." "What?! He's underage!!!" Chorong didn't know Myungsoo was like that. "It got really serious…he only comes out 3 times a week when we're sleeping… I'm very worried…"    "Me too… Naeun rarely comes out of her room nowadays… she cries herself to sleep every night… but she still acts happy in front of the others…" Chorong bit her lower lip, looking troubled. "It's getting from bad to worst… I need to stop this." Chorong said and ran to Infinite's dorm. "Ya! PARK CHORONG!!!" Woohyun ran after her.    Chorong  bashed into their dorm. "Ya! What are you doing?" Woohyun grabbed Chorong and panted. How can she run so fast… Woohyun thought.  "Let go of me!" Chorong pulled out of his hand grip and ran up to Myungsoo's room. She kicked the door open and a strong stench of beer smell gushed into their face. Chorong was too agitated to care about it and she walked straight to his bathroom and took a cup of water. She splashed it at Myungsoo, who had a messy hair, dirty clothes and was drunk.    "WAKE UP!! Do you know why she said break up?? DO YOU?! It's not her fault!! Her mother forced her to break up with you if not her mother will do something to you!! Trust me. whatever her mother says, she'll do it. You think sitting over here doing nothing but drinking all day will make you both get together again?! NO! GO CLEAN UP AND PROVE TO HER MOTHER THAT YOU ARE NOT AFTER HER MONEY!!"    "For what?…hah… she don't even love me anymore right?… hahah…" Myung soo talked the for first time in a few weeks.    "YOU PATHETIC FOOL!!!!" Chorong screamed at Myungsoo. "Chorong ah…" Woohyun tried to stop her but she shrugged him off. "You are not the only one suffering okay? SHE IS SUFFERING TOO!!! She cried herself to sleep everyday but still goes to the extra lessons in school. She still force a smile everyday and pretend everything is okay to the younger ones. THAT IS HARDER THEN SHOWING YOUR TRUE FEELINGS OKAY?!!"    Chorong heaved out a breath of air, filled with anger and frustration. She then continued,"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter