D-1

Man In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong and Woohyun had a very private year end wedding. They only invited their closest friends and their family, unlike Myungsoo and Naeun. It was only reported that they got married a day after their marriage.

Two years passed. Nothing big happened, except for their respective graduations. They visited each other when they had the time to. Finding jobs for them was no big deal. They already had one, other than Eunji but because of her great vocals, she eventually became a vocal trainer under Sunggyu’s entertainment company. Their companies often collaborated and created hit items.

They cherished their last year together, before the guys will be called to the army for their service. Even though they didn’t want them to go, they had to and that day came so quickly…

•••••••••

1 day before enlistment

“Do I look weird with this hair?” Woohyun asked as he looked at himself in the mirror. “It’ll grow back.” Chorong said and touched his hair. The feeling was very weird but fun to play with. “Aren’t you gonna miss me?” Woohyun asked her the obvious. “Of course… But you can visit me during the weekends after… 5 weeks. Right?”

Chorong was going to miss him real time. She couldn’t imagine what it’ll be like, having lived with him for the past few years. Woohyun smiled and kissed her.

 “I’ll miss you a lot…” Woohyun pouted as he cupped her face. “You’re cute.” He told her again, since morning. “You said that a lot of times.” She told him, smiling because of his compliment. “Cause I can’t say it to you for more than a month.”

Chorong’s smile slowly faded as she was reminded about his enlistment. “It’s okay… It’s not even 2 years. I’m coming back in November next year.” He caressed her head and forced a smile. He didn’t want their last day together to be so depressing.

“Woohyun ah!! Chorong!! Come down for dinner!!” Woohyun’s mother shouted from downstairs. “Neh!!” They were spending their last night in Woohyun’s house, with his family members. In fact, almost all of the rest were.

They went down and sat at the table for dinner. Chorong wanted to help Mdm Nam with her cooking but as always, she told her not to and just spend some time with Woohyun.

“Hi Chorong.” Woohyun’s older brother, Boohyun, greeted her. He had a rather successful company of his own, that’s why he’s not the ceo of the company that Woohyun is in now. But he’ll help in the company business when Woohyun is in the army. Woohyun is not the official ceo yet. He’ll only be it a year after he comes back from the military as he needs more experience.

“Hi.” Chorong is quite close to Woohyun’s family. They’ll be even closer after Woohyun goes, she thinks. They thanked Mdm Nam for the food and dug into their food deliciously.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo and Naeun…

“Isn’t he very annoying?” Moonsoo, Myungsoo’s brother asked Naeun. “Haha… He’s not that annoying.” She laughed while Myungsoo was glaring at his brother. “You’re so gonna die man…” Myungsoo shook his head, still glaring at him. “Wow. So scared.” He mocked Myungsoo and rolled his eyes.

“Stop being so childish.” His mother told the brothers who were almost going to start a fight. “Hard time dealing with Myungsoo right? He’s didn’t show his affection much to us… although he didn’t give us any trouble.” Mdm Kim said and patted Naeun’s shoulder.

“He’s very sweet to me though…haha. And he helps to do the cleaning and cooking at times… since I can’t cook…” Naeun was sorry for not being able to cook anything, because of her trauma that she had. “It’s okay. I’ll teach you how to cook when he’s gone.” His mother smiled warmly at Naeun. “Thank you!!!” She was excited, since Myungsoo’s mother was seriously very good at cooking. Mdm Kim then continued,” Myungsoo ah, show more affection to Naeun okay? I don’t want you to grow cold to her when you’re older.”

“I won’t hahahaha. How can I?”

“You better don’t. Women are scary during marriage. In a few years you’ll get it.” His father added in and got a glare from Mdm Kim. “This is what I mean.” Mr Kim raised his eyebrows and tilted his head to point at Mrs Kim. “Don’t scare him!! They just got married okay?” Mdm Kim ‘reprimanded’ Mr Kim.

“Will you be like that?” Myungsoo asked Naeun. “Maybe. If you’re gonna stay out all night. I’ll seriously kill you if you cheat on me or what.” She replied half-jokingly and half-seriously. “I won’t. I swear…” He swore and pinched her cheeks.

“Wait for me until next year November okay? I’ll be back.”

Sungjong and Hayoung…

“I’ll help with the dishes…” Hayoung offered to help her future mother-in-law. Mdm Lee smiled and shook her head. “Sungjong will feel lonely in the army for 2 years without you so just go and spend some time with him.” She gestured Hayoung to go out and assured her that the maids will help herself with the washing. She then came out of the kitchen and walked into Sungjong’s room.

“Aren’t you help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter